It's not even a game, though.
neither is tf2 Do not question the power of wallpaper engine

Hydreigon

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

cleveland when are you gunna change that pfp of yours, i miss le cleveland

-

Patatitta wrote:

Do not question the power of wallpaper engine
i do pray that your right and that it is powerful enough to hold out against the onslaught of the upcoming Vtuber apocalypse coming in
ClevelandsMyBro

Hydreigon wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

cleveland when are you gunna change that pfp of yours, i miss le cleveland
more or less 13 more hours
Dawns
the only good chuubas are holoJP
Hydreigon

Dawns wrote:

chuuba who now?
oh hi dawnsday
Dawns

Hydreigon wrote:

Dawns wrote:

chuuba who now?
oh hi dawnsday
hello!
KatouMegumi
vtubers suck
now stop simping
Winnyace

KatouMegumi wrote:

vtubers suck
now stop simping
shut up and let people simp
Kobold84

Dawns wrote:

Reine exists.
Rizumu Tenshi
Can we just stop for a moment and think of all the people who tried hopping on the vtuber bandwagon only to fail miserably?
It just feels like this whole vtuber thing is a fad that may or may not go away, but it'll leave everyone involved in shambles due to how harsh the whole thing is. And this is why I'm actually against the whole vtuber idea. AS A WHOLE.

By the way, just to clear my stance here, I checked a previously-finished Arcaea stream, not that I recall which, but it wasn't hololive, and later I took a shot at hololive's Pekora in WarioWare: Move It! and, nothing to write home about; in fact I still don't get all the "simping" and whatnot. Tetris Effect is untouched, by the way, thanks to Cover AND all their haters. Both sides unforgiven all the way to the afterlife.
Dawns

Rizumu Tenshi wrote:

Can we just stop for a moment and think of all the people who tried hopping on the vtuber bandwagon only to fail miserably?
It just feels like this whole vtuber thing is a fad that may or may not go away, but it'll leave everyone involved in shambles due to how harsh the whole thing is. And this is why I'm actually against the whole vtuber idea. AS A WHOLE.

By the way, just to clear my stance here, I checked a previously-finished Arcaea stream, not that I recall which, but it wasn't hololive, and later I took a shot at hololive's Pekora in WarioWare: Move It! and, nothing to write home about; in fact I still don't get all the "simping" and whatnot. Tetris Effect is untouched, by the way, thanks to Cover AND all their haters. Both sides unforgiven all the way to the afterlife.
Filtered.
UPR

Rizumu Tenshi wrote:

Meh, vtubing is a weird niche to try and get into (especially if your already established) just something that takes a while with how bloated it can be in parts of it . All in all you don't like it, fair. We chill if you chill with us liking it
Patatitta

Rizumu Tenshi wrote:

the way I see it, yeah there FOR SURE were people trying to cash in, however, I don't think vtubing as a concept is going away. Vtuber culture feels too similar to regular idol culture, and that has existed for longer than what I have been alive.

Although it's true that a lot of people got into vtuber just because how noble the concept was, or that is what I like to think. At least that was the reason why I got into vtubers when I did (start of 2020, stopped watching around the end of that same year

But I think the most clear example of how vtubers are staying are just people who put a png or the corner, or just stablished streamers moving to vtubers even if they were really outside that culture, I mean someone like limealicious, vinesauce streamer since over 11 years. She never used webcam, and 2 years ago, she decided to become a vtuber, she wouldn't have put a webcam on awnyways so why not just put a quick little vtuber if setting it up takes no time at all. Lime is not someone who has "oshis" in the same way a hololive streamer would either, they're just a regular streamer with a model attached. Just look at the comments on one of her highlights

//

now this is your average hololive highlight

I have nothing more to say, this is my argument in favour of vtubers
UPR

Patatitta wrote:

Rizumu Tenshi wrote:

the way I see it, yeah there FOR SURE were people trying to cash in, however, I don't think vtubing as a concept is going away. Vtuber culture feels too similar to regular idol culture, and that has existed for longer than what I have been alive.

Although it's true that a lot of people got into vtuber just because how noble the concept was, or that is what I like to think. At least that was the reason why I got into vtubers when I did (start of 2020, stopped watching around the end of that same year

But I think the most clear example of how vtubers are staying are just people who put a png or the corner, or just stablished streamers moving to vtubers even if they were really outside that culture, I mean someone like limealicious, vinesauce streamer since over 11 years. She never used webcam, and 2 years ago, she decided to become a vtuber, she wouldn't have put a webcam on awnyways so why not just put a quick little vtuber if setting it up takes no time at all. Lime is not someone who has "oshis" in the same way a hololive streamer would either, they're just a regular streamer with a model attached. Just look at the comments on one of her highlights

//

I can stand behind this
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

KatouMegumi wrote:

vtubers suck
now stop simping
look at my cute cat wife

Offdensen

Reyalp51 wrote:

look at my cute cat wife

i ahve already gotten onto one person about simping over vtubers why are you like this
Dawns
ITT: post bad tastes in oshis
Duck o-o

Reyalp51 wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

vtubers suck
now stop simping
look at my cute cat wife

its a 60 year old japanese business man ;-;
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Dawns wrote:

silence oldfag

Dementedduck wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

vtubers suck
now stop simping
look at my cute cat wife

if okayu is a man then im gay
Dawns

Reyalp51 wrote:

Dawns wrote:

silence oldfag
If I'm considered old I might go insane as far as I'm concerned I'm still new here. Anyway your oshi sux feel bad NOW.
KatouMegumi
No vtuber can beat her. <3
Patatitta

Dawns wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Dawns wrote:

silence oldfag
If I'm considered old I might go insane as far as I'm concerned I'm still new here. Anyway your oshi sux feel bad NOW.
MY parasocial relationship is better than YOUR parasocial relationship!!!!!1111!!!
Rizumu Tenshi
As a side note nothing will get as bad as the idea Shigure Ui actually went on with Shukusei!! Loli Kami Requiem, which is a song that trashes its fans, aka trash song.

Debunk that if you want. If you got nothing much logical to say, you may as well go touch grass and come back to think this out logically, because let's be real, what in PriPara is that song? I understand it's a meme overall, though...

Now excuse me while I go finish some anime and then continue dealing with this Hepatitis A......
Ymir

Patatitta wrote:

Hydreigon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

they will never surpass wallpaper engine
I wonder if The Finals is any good.
ColdTooth
jesus christ people touch grass

Ymir wrote:

it's ok
Jarcrafted

KatouMegumi wrote:

vtubers suck
now stop simping
I was a vtuber
I don't suck
So vtubers don't suck
Winnyace
This thread is just weird and cringe, not because of OP but because of the replies here
UPR

Winnyace wrote:

This thread is just weird and cringe, not because of OP but because of the replies here
The oldfags awaking from their slumbers to make rather anti-topic jokes or serious statements is crazy
ColdTooth

UPR wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

The oldfags awaking from their slumbers to make rather anti-topic jokes or serious statements is crazy
what the fuck do you mean -slumber-, i have BEEN here i never sleep
UPR

ColdTooth wrote:

UPR wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

what the fuck do you mean -slumber-, i have BEEN here i never sleep
Not you, I see you post, other ones
Ymir
I love watching 30 year old women pretending to be 8 year old anime girls on the internet!
Hydreigon

UPR wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Rizumu Tenshi wrote:

//

I can stand behind this
Vtuber's in concept is really good too, i think in the future it will def become bigger, like for new streamers who dont want to show there faces or for people who have certain conditions like Ironmouse:

I just dont see any negatives for using a vtuber avatar, its just more so on the streamer your watching, like there are definitely some weird one's with some weird communities too, but there can be lots other vtubers that you like, its just all personal preferences.

-

w-wait what am i saying i mean...

KatouMegumi wrote:

vtubers suck
now stop simping

Dementedduck wrote:

e

Reyalp51 wrote:

look at my cute cat wife

WE MUST SPREAD THE TRUTH BROTHASSS!

-

Ymir wrote:

Seems pretty good, all my friends and streamers say its cool and are playing too, will prob try it out soon
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Ymir wrote:

I love watching 30 year old women pretending to be 8 year old anime girls on the internet!
amen brother
Serraionga
Information (VERY NSFW).
This is a completely normal thing to say out loud.

Destination: Point of No Weebturn
Coordinates: X: 696969.6969 / Y: 696969.6969
Environment: Empty Void, a fragment of another world
Temperature: 69 sp6a͏g̀̕h̴̸͟s̡͝g͏҉̕͢͜&̧/̀͏͘͞65 units
Distinct features: We seem to be approaching the weird side of the Internet once again.

(Click on the portal below to initiate launch sequence.)
Serraionga
in all seriousness i think vtubers are fine and people are allowed to enjoy them responsibly because i'm not a gatekeeping weirdo
Dawns

Patatitta wrote:

snip

MY parasocial relationship is better than YOUR parasocial relationship!!!!!1111!!!
unironically. yes.

UPR wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

>caring
>OT
>anti-topic

they just let anyone on this board. seriously can't imagine caring this much about simple /vt/bait which is all on topic anyway.
Ymir

Serraionga wrote:

in all seriousness i think vtubers are fine and people are allowed to enjoy them responsibly because i'm not a gatekeeping weirdo
I think you're wrong and I'm going to murder your family.
Serraionga

Ymir wrote:

I think you're wrong and I'm going to murder your family.
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Dawns wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

snip

unironically. yes.
who is your oshi?
Dawns

Reyalp51 wrote:

Dawns wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

snip

unironically. yes.
who is your oshi?
my oshi's were ripped from me multiple times but i spend the most time watching marine, chloe and laplus
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Dawns wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Dawns wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

snip

unironically. yes.
who is your oshi?
my oshi's were ripped from me multiple times but i spend the most time watching marine, chloe and laplus
your oshi was rushia wasnt it
Dawns

Reyalp51 wrote:

snip

your oshi was rushia wasnt it
yes before she became ran through. life ruined by that
- Marco -

Dawns wrote:

YOOOO DAWNS IN OT!
UPR

Dawns wrote:

UPR wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

>caring
>OT
>anti-topic

they just let anyone on this board. seriously can't imagine caring this much about simple /vt/bait which is all on topic anyway.
oh lah, can't even be in character as the one who cares, you oldfags are boring about ironic RP
Dawns
go back.