forum

Your favorite scene?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mas Hiro
Could be anything though.

So yeah! I just finished one of the routes in visual novel i just read, i was definitely mesmerized by how the scene went, it feels like i was being grasped to it that it wanted to redo all over the route again so i could get to see that scene again.

Wondering by these, i started to think that most people also could find some scene that they might think "beautiful" or "i can't move on from this!"

thats why, maybe you guys can share atleast one or two? if you dont mind.

it doesnt have to be Visual Novels, could be anything! tell me about it
UPR
A scene for me would be the "End of A Dream" ending to the Fate Stay Night VN. It just makes me cry knowing that these two characters who act more machine than human love each other enough that even if the dream they both want is almost impossible to have (being with each other again) they still strive for it. In the case of the MC he goes through decades of hardships, becoming quite literally a heart of steel in the process with the only thing keeping him going is his pledge from his youth and the chance to see her again and the FMC having to slumber in Avalon for untold centuries for the chance of them being with each other. In the end, the MC passes in the living world waking in Avalon, that small chance that it would happen did, leading to them being able to be with each other. I suck at explaining but it is a really beautiful scene to end a VN of near suffering for the fate of the MC in every route.
I AM VERY SMART
Rizumu Tenshi
I had to "scrap" my brain a lot to just handpick the scenario that kicks so hard, and after hours of recalling, brain rusty that is (thanks Hepatitis A)......
I finally made up my mind, but for those who didn't read Koi ni, Kanmi wo Soete, spoiler warning.
1/2

Context: Knowing Rira collapsed after Asaki scolded Nana and her friends for the blackmailing, Asaki decided to visit Rira (informing beforehand and even asking if she wants anything) with the signature "mamedaifuku"(豆大福) in hand, but as Rira was exhausted, well...she asked Asaki to feed him (the images). Though she stopped at one bite, for a different reason (check the other box)...
2/2

The moment Rira was up again, Carmella (the cafe) kinda paved the way for both Asaki and her to head to the festival, which they enjoyed a bit before heading to the garden while it's calm. At this point Asaki realised the childhood dream he's been getting for a long while was about Rira, and Rira answered that with her own side of this, even mentioning the mamedaifuku was rather to confirm it's the Asaki she knows, and...affirmed. You make of this what you will, maybe akin to how Tetris Effect ignited a whole new fire of love for Tetris in general, especially when it's the classic game everyone loves. That's how Asaki and Rira came together, thanks to one freaking mamedaifuku.
Two parts as it comes together in 2/2. It'd take the full picture to see how I appreciated this, though, as in the actual story with the voicing that is, otherwise this probably is "why are you posting this"...
Reyalp51
0:40 you think that after everything else, something like that hurts?

im a slut for edgy anime sorry
Patatitta
shimeji simulation chapter 45 followed by chapter 42 followed by shimeji simulation chapter 44 followed by shimeji simulation chapter 49 followed by shimeji simulation chapter 40 followed by shimeji simulation chapter 43 followed by the final scene of the chapter 23 of steins;gate

also i'm not completely caught up but apparently one of the latest houseki no kuni has a panel that is PEAK as i've seen from screenshots so excited for that, may make it to the list if it's actually a banger
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

0:40 you think that after everything else, something like that hurts?

im a slut for edgy anime sorry
I'M SO LUCKY THAT I WATCHED THE FIRST SEASON FOR TOYKO GHOUL
mrninja410
My favorite scene was when
Thorfinn and Einar shook hands at the end of episode 23 (I think?) of Vinland Saga season 2
I AM VERY SMART
Not my favorite at all but this scene from Made in abyss season 1 was just horrible

Patatitta

Anaxii wrote:

Not my favorite at all but this scene from Made in abyss season 1 was just horrible

that's what we call peak
I AM VERY SMART

Patatitta wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

that's what we call peak
not sure if we will call peak if this happens irl
Patatitta

Anaxii wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

that's what we call peak
yeah it's fucking painful and horrible and destroys you emotionally but that's exactly what makes it good, it doesn't need to be fun to be peak
I AM VERY SMART

Patatitta wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

that's what we call peak
yeah it's fucking painful and horrible and destroys you emotionally but that's exactly what makes it good, it doesn't need to be fun to be peak
maybe yeah