forum

[osu!] Nekomata Master feat. Nagayama Maki - Tegami by Kenny

posted
Total Posts

Should Nekomata Master feat. Nagayama Maki - Tegami be Loved?

Yes
90.36%
No
9.64%
Total votes: 249
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Aistre
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: November 2023

Nekomata Master feat. Nagayama Maki - Tegami by Kenny and pishifat
77 BPM, 4:28 | 2.07★, 2.78★, 4.04★, 4.27★

Captain's description (by Aistre):
This month's Small Spectacles pick is Tegami mapped by Kenny and pishifat!

This pretty chill and ambient 77 BPM mapset features a spread ranging from 2.07★ to 4.27★. pishi's difficulty can be described as simply elegant and conceptual, whereas the top difficulty [Sincerely,] shows a more meticulous approach to emphasising the beautiful vocals with fun sliders.

What I really want to show you is the storyboard created by S2VX and niseboi. It was developed over many many hours, involving hundreds of individually rotoscoped frames and a whole lot of C++ coding to brilliantly execute. S2VX, or maxrchung, documented the entire creative process in immense detail, which you should definitely check out! It really is a sight to behold, so please experience it at least once while playing.

Just a small warning—be careful with opening the map in the editor as it causes some serious lag and might crash in some instances. Nevertheless, be sure to cast your vote if you wish to see Tegami in loved!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
jms8727
S2VX S2RYBOARD
S2VX S2RYBOARD
clayton
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[-Omni-]
storyboard aaaaa

cool map :D
S2VX
Happy to see this for loved, was great to work on :)
jlin_02
MAX R CHUNG
- Marco -
I saw it somewhere and i was waiting for it to be picked by the Loved team. HYPEEEE
Topic Starter
Aistre
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.