forum

๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š [๐Ÿ / ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
k4N4
๓ €ก๓ €ก
his everything
Oh man it's been a while that I haven't completed an anime LMAOOO

Watamote is a 8/10 because Tomoko Kuroki is MY FAVORITEEEEEE <33333

Also because the anime was funny to watch :D
Stomiks
Lemme just grab mine from mal along with my small thoughts on it.

Isekai Ojisan 7/10

Notes:
tbh this sounds more like an isekai with commentary rather than an afterstory isekai. Not gonna complain though. The absurd comedy and backwards characters really made this show enjoyable.
Ymir
what is this font

Summer Ghost
9/10
Stomiks
Romantic Killer 7/10

Notes:
It set off to be a non-romance anime and finished as one. I like this show for the absurd comedy and the characters are surprisingly well-developed. They aren't afraid to get into darker topics too so it's a mix of good quality all around.
Jangsoodlor
apparently it's a kaguya-sama movie which had been splitted in 4 episodes on the high seas.

10/10.

waiting for season 4
her everything
I watched "weathering with you" with my friend
and all I can say is Masterpiece/10. it's sooo good and sad at the same time. I didn't cry though. I just felt sad.
Rezq Gokou
suzume no tojimari

The quality of visual is one of the best but the story kinda mid. 7/10
But because I watch it with my one and only friend, it's 10/10

No, I said my one and only friend not because I'm a no lifer. It's my one and only friend because I use different deffinition of friends, if use generalized definition I have a lot of friends
Patatitta
manga, but caught up to oshi no ko for the first time

7.9/10
good manga, not that many complains, but doesn't really stand out for me IMO, can see why people like it a lot, but i'm not the target for this manga
15C
Drifting away
10/10
sshix_
Cowboy Bebop
10/10
Jangsoodlor
railgun ss1

9/10.

What Lycoris Recoil should (roughly) be if it's done right.
Topic Starter
k4N4
๓ €ก๓ €ก
Stomiks

K4N44 wrote:

๐Œ๐จ๐› ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ.
Watching the whole series season 2 was the best one imo.
TheAngryNerd101
Goddamn another reminder that I haven't updated my completed list in almost 5 months xd

Anyways, I'll just go off one of the last things I set as completed on my list: Anitore! XX Specials. Worthless trash full of lewd shots in a pathetic attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Even a complete horndog like me doesn't go for this shit, I have standards. Wanna hear anime girls breath and moan for 4 minutes? Here you go, buddy. There is some amount of value that can be attributed here for its (cheap) use of x-ray, but whatever value it has, it isn't much.

I have it as an entry barely qualifying for a 3/10 on my list for whatever reason (for some reason I give Anitore! so much leeway...) -- I think I'll lower my score down to a 2.

K4N44 wrote:

๐Œ๐จ๐› ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ.
Second one exceeds the first in my opinion.
Topic Starter
k4N4
๓ €ก๓ €ก
Stomiks
Maybe action fight scenes isn't your shtick.
Topic Starter
k4N4
๓ €ก๓ €ก
Stomiks
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de 6/10

Notes:
Aside from that one legendary scene, the anime is just pretty alright. I felt like they didn't bring out the full potential of an interesting premise and the characters aren't really that well-developed but it's still a fine watch.

K4N44 wrote:

๐’๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ค๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž... ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 

Knowing that I think you'll probably really like season 3.
DannyWanny13
Re:Zero was definitely a 5/10. The first season was pretty good. But when they got into the second season, it felt like it was alive for too long.
show more