Akiyama Mizuki
안녕하세요
LQA20Ans
랭크 축하드려요.

인세인 테크닉 개꿀
Kamikaze
YES! FINALLY! :D Gratz, LeiN!
Haskorion
Doesn't the 5K Black Another conflict with current rules under Difficulty Spread?
It's the only 5K map in this set and has no spread.

1. Each beatmap must have at least 2 difficulties and one of them must be Easy/Normal.
  2. Different key amounts within a mapset must be treated as different gamemodes and require an respective independent difficulty spread.
    Therefore each key amount must have an independent difficulty spread.For example if you want to add a 7K difficulty to your set, you must design a whole 7K spread. If you want to add an additional 4k difficulty to your set, you must also desgin a whole 4K spread.
Also mania bubble was before the rule change on 5 february while the rule was amended 23 march.
Or do rule changes only affect new bubbles after that date?
Topic Starter
LeiN-

ReddScorn wrote:

Doesn't the 5K Black Another conflict with current rules under Difficulty Spread?

1. Each beatmap must have at least 2 difficulties and one of them must be Easy/Normal.
  2. Different key amounts within a mapset must be treated as different gamemodes and require an respective independent difficulty spread.
    Therefore each key amount must have an independent difficulty spread.For example if you want to add a 7K difficulty to your set, you must design a whole 7K spread. If you want to add an additional 4k difficulty to your set, you must also desgin a whole 4K spread.
Also mania bubble was before the rule change on 5 february while the rule was amended 23 march.
yeah, maybe
Deif

If so, call it Rain then. Right now the labelling is iffy, cos Crystal's diff may lead to misunderstandings.

Either call it Rain, or include a proper Rain to ballance better the mapset (which would be the ideal solution). Let me know what you decide!
CLSW

Deif wrote:

If so, call it Rain then. Right now the labelling is iffy, cos Crystal's diff may lead to misunderstandings.

Either call it Rain, or include a proper Rain to ballance better the mapset (which would be the ideal solution). Let me know what you decide!
Well I prefer to follow the former.

Would I re-name it to Crystal's Extra -> Crystal's Rain?
Kamikaze

LeiN- wrote:

ReddScorn wrote:

yeah, maybe
That rule applies only to mapsets submitted after that rules has been set, so no problems there
Topic Starter
LeiN-

-Kamikaze- wrote:

That rule applies only to mapsets submitted after that rules has been set, so no problems there
Submitted? Is that correct?!
Kamikaze

LeiN- wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Submitted? Is that correct?!
I believe Loctav said so in Intersect Thunderbolt thread after making a mistake of unqualifing map becuase of no 4K Hard, check that thread to see if I'm really correct
Deif
Unqualifying shortly to change CLSW's diff name.
Deif
It's back!
Loctav

-Kamikaze- wrote:

I believe Loctav said so in Intersect Thunderbolt thread after making a mistake of unqualifing map becuase of no 4K Hard, check that thread to see if I'm really correct
Yes, you are right :3
Kingkevin30
why were the scores wiped when only the diff name had to be changed?
RemiFlan
slowclaps for crystal, all around.

and a slowclap to whoever wiped score
Loctav
Everytime a map gets unqualified, the scores will be wiped. Always. (This has been established with the update of the beatmap admin options - refer to changelog)

Please keep in mind, that this map is not ranked but qualified. When you play qualified maps, you automatically take the risk for the score to be deleted if issues of any kind arise with that map. If you don't want your scores to be deleted at all, please only play Ranked maps. For more information, please read the head of this page

Sorry for the inconveniences, but you better get used to it, since it's gonna stay like that. This is a change to prepare the new modding system.
CLSW
I'll find one more issue of this map for wipe scores again.

/me runs
DakkyChan
Are you serious i have hr fc and you unranked that and reranked that again because diff name change xd
RemiFlan
I thought when a map was pulled from qualified for difficulty name reasons, the scores weren't wiped off. I've seen other maps get away with that.
NeTRare
Hey i had 400 combo highscore and now my score it is not there ¬¬

I've a replay too, but when i try to open it osu says "you don't have this map, so can't see this replay" WTF :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I should be ranked #47 at least lol