forum

any free drawing software reccomendations to create a skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
now it's time to make my own skin but i don't know which drawing softwares i'd like to start to make a skin. i might use other files from other 'people but that's unclear
Gamesnake7
Paint.NET I suppose
Stomiks
You could use Gimp
Ryu Sei
Or you can try Krita. It also supports pen pressure, if you use pen tablets to draw the sprites!
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Paint.NET I suppose

Stomiks wrote:

You could use Gimp

Ryu Sei wrote:

Or you can try Krita. It also supports pen pressure, if you use pen tablets to draw the sprites!
thanks guys! i would try these
Kaaruumii

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Paint.NET I suppose
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Redo_ wrote:

It's always morally correct to pirate adobe programs.
That's right. If you want, I can hook you up with pirated copy of photoshop in discord, aireunaeus.
alright i'm now convinced to use a pirated copy
I'm glad you've joined me to sail the seas.
Gamesnake7
My laptop came with Photoshop (so no installing) lol
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Gamesnake7 wrote:

My laptop came with Photoshop (so no installing) lol
lucky you😭
RockRoller
You should check out the tutorial for an overview of free and paid audio and image programs that are recommended for skinning. The tutorial also contains other good pieces of information like for example a list of useful resources with templates, other useful programs etc etc
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

RockRoller wrote:

You should check out the tutorial for an overview of free and paid audio and image programs that are recommended for skinning. The tutorial also contains other good pieces of information like for example a list of useful resources with templates, other useful programs etc etc
i see that some things are edited which i agree. But now that you posted this, i'm now more prepared to create a skin. thanks :)