forum

osu!tablet official thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Noctali
How much of these will be available from the start ?

I'd be happy to buy one for christmas or later, but I'm kinda anxious about not being able to buy mine before it's out of stock.. :?

I was considering getting a tablet, then you just posted this, I was so happy you can't even figure it out. :D
MyrSire
I was thinking of getting a tablet just for osu! so I would buy this as long as the shipping cost to Canada isn't to high.
Japan
I believe I will buy this. Seems reasonably priced and I can get used to dimensions, little bigger than ones I use on my tablet now.
Only thing I would change is the color to black. Looks like a very nice product none the less.
Kanye West

JappyBabes wrote:

frost is best
Frosty so adorable lol

Not a fan of the small area or color scheme but the pen looks really good (better than the Wacom pens) and of course at $30 it's damn good value.
Nuix
im not sure if the price is 30$, in indonesian is worth 349768 ruphias.someone tell me that i am not wrong,so i can bought this one if shipped around indonesia.
Exw
It will cost more than you convert 30$ to IDR. I think it will be around 400k IDR. But idk w
Oinari-sama

peppy wrote:

Lust wrote:

Battery included? (I'm a cheap guy so I just want to make sure I can use it right away or I need to go out and get some when it arrives)
as long as i can ship the battery, i will. i will be sending them out of japan, and japan has strict-ish battery postage laws, so i'll see what i can do.
Eh they're not shipped from Perth?

Dayum, thought I could get it with domestic postage. Still worth it I suppose...
Sorun

peppy wrote:

i will be sending them out of japan
That's good to know because shipping won't be bad to the U.S. Considering the osu! tabs weight is a fraction of a Nendoroid.
neurosis
finally i can have a white tablet
raxious
started using a tablet since yesterday and it's going pretty well. Still don't have full control over it, but it's going a long nicely.
Flanster

Noctali wrote:

About 1000 if I remember right.
alexho225
is the feeling of using this similar to the CTL-470?
i buy TOOYA-X before
and i see the quality of it is a lot better than CTL-470
but when i bought it to home and try to play osu with it
it is even slower than my mouse :cry:
Zinkon

Frostmourne wrote:

- A bit little delay when hovering compared with those wacom stuffs but it doesn't affect anything (probably the pc for testing wasn't that good for testing)
I really hope that I won't have delay on my PC
-[A]-
It is so good to have one as a collection ,but I have several questions to ask :
1.How can I order and pay for it ?
2.Is this convenient to pay for it ? the same as pay for a supporter?
3.If this is made in China ,can you or manufacturer send to me straightly? :D
Andrea
That looks really great, can't wait to get one of these!
Celleste

Zinkon wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

- A bit little delay when hovering compared with those wacom stuffs but it doesn't affect anything (probably the pc for testing wasn't that good for testing)
I really hope that I won't have delay on my PC
Thats why I think i'll wait for some feedbacks (even if I know I will eventually order one :? )
Topic Starter
peppy
As per my youtube comment, I tested delay on a decent PC (that wasn't in USB power saving mode) and the latency is very nominal (5-15ms).
Zinkon
Trying to not get my hopes up. A cheap and decent tablet. That's really good but the shipping cost will probably be $30 or something for me knowing my luck :(
Topic Starter
peppy
shipping is the one unknown at the moment. i will try and obtain more information on that this week.
sellyme
I'm definitely gonna grab one if the shipping keeps it under $50. I should probably start practicing on my gf's tablet so that I actually know what I'm doing first, though.
robflop
Is it being shipped to Germany? If yes i'm buying one (if i can get my parents to order me one, cuz i would be really sad if not)
Axor

robflop wrote:

Is it being shipped to Germany?

peppy wrote:

Availability: Dec 2013 - Jan 2014, Worldwide.
Yarissa
I'm a little curious to know if the surface would be (for any reason) textured like the tile patterns? I drag my pen so it's kinda relevant. I'm looking into a new tablet and hopefully the osu! tablet would be a good investment (and I realllllly like that pen shape). Hell, I would order like 50 of that pen if it was compatible with my wacom.

Does the pen come with spare nibs? Do you think dragging my pen against the surface would wear it down fast?
silmarilen

peppy wrote:

It has a paper-like texture and is not completely smooth, but not rough as such.
Noctali

LoliFlan wrote:

Noctali wrote:

About 1000 if I remember right.
Awesome ! :)
Nathann22
Looks pretty damn good!
My only question is are tablets really that much better for gameplay?
Axor
I played with tablet once after a year of playing with mouse, for me it is much better.
Keysama
This looks so awesome!
gonna buy 1 for sure.
AmaiHachimitsu
Waiting for osu!mouse.
Kanegae
peppy, are you going to sell spare pens too?
neurosis

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Waiting for osu!mouse.
yes please
Nyoko_old

Nathann22 wrote:

Looks pretty damn good!
Yes, mainly depends on your gameplay problem though. If you aren't good at reading notes a tablet won't help, but if you can read them and just are inaccurate a tablet would help.
Bauxe

Kanegae wrote:

peppy, are you going to sell spare pens too?
This was answered in the old thread, I remember him saying if he were to it would cost around the same as a new tablet, so no.
Lust

Nathann22 wrote:

its personal preference, if you feel like mouse is more fun then tablet so be it
terreF
When this comes out where will we be ordering it?
Topic Starter
peppy

Kaoru wrote:

Does the pen come with spare nibs? Do you think dragging my pen against the surface would wear it down fast?
It comes with four spare nibs (five total) and can also be used without the nib inserted.
Nathann22

Nyoko wrote:

Nathann22 wrote:

Looks pretty damn good!
Yes, mainly depends on your gameplay problem though. If you aren't good at reading notes a tablet won't help, but if you can read them and just are inaccurate a tablet would help.
I'll for sure buy one then. :)
Worth a shot for that cheap right?
Plus it'll be nice to help a little, I'm hoping to get supporter once I get another job.
uoroai
I would like to buy one ~ I hope it will not be sold out before I order....if it's only 1000 piece?
iamdarren
is it going to be a permanent item in the osu! store/can we still buy it after Jan 2014?
raww_old

uoroai wrote:

I would like to buy one ~ I hope it will not be sold out before I order....if it's only 1000 piece?
This is my main concern too, it'll probably be sold out after a day or two haha
show more