forum

Phoenix Wright

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Cecilthemos
Nice image!
I need to replay through PW3, but Dalia pisses me off so much I don't know if I'll be able to take it.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cecilthemos
Starrodkirby86

Cecilthemos wrote:

You haven't played Phoenix Wright?
WTF!?
Get on it right now.
Yeah, but I have to purchase it. :P And I don't want to talk about alternatives.
Cecilthemos
It's called a ROM!
Even if you don't want to buy an R4 (or whatever else there is)
There are still suitable DS Emulators for playing a slow game like PW.
You'll just miss out on the Objections.
Side note: It's fun to shout Objection at your DS in public when no one has any idea what the hell is going on.
Starrodkirby86

Cecilthemos wrote:

It's called a ROM!
Even if you don't want to buy an R4 (or whatever else there is)
There are still suitable DS Emulators for playing a slow game like PW.
You'll just miss out on the Objections.
Side note: It's fun to shout Objection at your DS in public when no one has any idea what the hell is going on.
Hey hey, I didn't want to go there...sometimes some forums are taboo when they say ROM.

I know you can get a ROM for the game, hence my talk about ROM hacking, but sometimes they're just plain...well, let's just be frank here, they are illegal. So I didn't want to get ROMs into the business...

And to make this post a little Phoenix Wright friendly, so people won't get mad at my incoherence of a subject...

:P
Cecilthemos
Starrodkirby86

Cecilthemos wrote:

You're afraid of talking about a ROM on a forum for a game that is a free port of another one?
Well, oh well. What's past is past, we can say I'm a full bloke since I can be, and let's just go enjoy the PW-ness. :3

Isn't that hard to say when I'm not a person who played the games at all huh? Hm. Nevertheless. >_>
Cecilthemos
I've legitimately bought 2 of them.
But I've spent so much money on Capcom (MMBN Series) I think I deserve a few free games.
LuigiHann
The first two games are cheap if you can find them. Typically they go for 20 bucks, and they're definitely worth 20 bucks. The third one is probably still first price, but it's the best of the bunch anyway. Just buy them! If you have a DS, they're in the top tier of worthwhile games. At least the first and third ones, anyway. The second is the low point, but the worst game of a great series still tends to be a good game.
eyup

peppy wrote:

I'm currently on the last case of PW3 and its ever so epic. Its also distracting me from osu! coding so I want to complete it asap. I keep playing in bed and being unable to sleep until my DS battery runs out >:(.
Same case, same symptoms. I remember I solved that problem by staying on red DS warning light as long as I dared (risking losing all my progress), then finally caving in and plugging the DS into the wall. ...and then sitting right beside the power outlet, playing with the plugged-in DS for about two hours until I finally finished it. I think all up, it took me two sessions to finish that last case o.0
Topic Starter
peppy
I was up until around 5am last night, but its all over now! I am free from being an attorney for the time being. What a great game that was :)
phill_old
I think PW4 may kill peppy from lack of sleep.
Demicol
I bought the first PW game when I got a DS last summer, and I still haven't beaten it. I went trough the first three cases really fast, and then I just got bored with the game or something. I'm on the bonus case now, and I think I'm pretty far on it. I just need to make my self put the game in so I can finish it.
Loginer
Objection-theme from the first game
Objection-theme from the fourth game
Notice the jump in sound quality and epic win. O_O
Kharl
Found this awesomeness on YouTube:

Sayonara Gyakuten Sensei (Goodbye Mr.Turnabout)
A Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP parody - Gyakuten Saiban version

Here's the original OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8wF_9ax1E
Mogsy

Loginer wrote:

Objection-theme from the first game
Objection-theme from the fourth game
Notice the jump in sound quality and epic win. O_O
The first three games' soundtracks are from the GBA games, though, so obviously the jump to a DS original did the sound great justice. Still, some of the greatest video game music I've ever heard.

Kharl wrote:

Found this awesomeness on YouTube:

Sayonara Gyakuten Sensei (Goodbye Mr.Turnabout)
A Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP parody - Gyakuten Saiban version

Here's the original OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8wF_9ax1E
You're making me want to start watching anime again (since I stopped watching this series), stop it, I don't need yet another time waster. ;-;

Still, the one anime I could really deal with + Saiban = WTFlawlz
[deleted user]
Phoenix Wright - one of my favourite games on DS. It's fun, but on once. Wait for Apollo Justice)))

Феникс Райт - одна из моих любимых игр на ДС. Прикольная, но на один раз. Ждём Аполло Джастик)))
eirrol

Cecilthemos wrote:

I've legitimately bought 2 of them.
But I've spent so much money on Capcom (MMBN Series) I think I deserve a few free games.
Rockman EXE series is great! I've played 2-6 and I purchased all of them. Now you can select any boss (including the final battle) I can beat them in ten seconds.
show more