forum

[duplicate] Notes on on song selection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ExtremelyAvg
Simple "Add note" option for songs. The notes would help with identifying if the beatmaps have streams, jumps, squares etc. The idea for this feature came to mind because I want to practice long streams and dont know which have long streams off the top of my head. From my inexperienced perspective it doesnt seem like a hard system to implement.
I suppose you could use the "collections" system to throw songs that have something you like in but its not as detailed as a note you can set for every song.

deadbeat edit: t/201536
TwentyOne21_old
Maybe you can give a screenshot where would the note show up
silmarilen
you can make a different collection for every song \:D/
but really, i think collections do this just fine.
Oinari-sama
I would love this actually. Sometimes the Collection just isn't enough to describe a map.

How about adding an icon next to the "Quick access to this beatmap" icon? Clicking on the Notes icon brings up a text box for editing, hovering over it to view notes. See the photoshops below.

Topic Starter
ExtremelyAvg

Oinari-sama wrote:

I would love this actually. Sometimes the Collection just isn't enough to describe a map.

How about adding an icon next to the "Quick access to this beatmap" icon? Clicking on the Notes icon brings up a text box for editing, hovering over it to view notes. See the photoshops below.

This is exactly it. Thanks for providing the examples!