forum

CTB Modding Academy

posted
Total Posts
show more
CLSW
Gratz for MBC, deif. :o
Sey
Obligatory Christmas song that wasn't modded by all participants of the academy yet. And we depend on all your help to get it ranked before Christmas!
PatZar
^ hype please ;_;
Kurokami
Why the inactive modders are still registered? There is a rule and it should be followed. I already said a few name to be removed a page earlier though it looks like nobody cared about it. o.o
PatZar
i have a suggestion for Monthly beatmap https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186074
Topic Starter
Deif

Genocide wrote:

i have a suggestion for Monthly beatmap https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186074
It was already added about 2 months ago: p/3465844

I have sth in mind, but will add it later since my Christmas vacations are almost over :o
PatZar
I don't know :O
okay then will wait :3
Seph
im back bitches
Sey

Seph wrote:

im back bitches
Cool. Get active again to fit the standards and we will let you enter. ;)
Seph
I dont plan on getting into this one though. I just wanted a cool entrance thats all
ZiRoX
RIP again
Ichigaki
RIP again [2]
Kurokami
Stop with this guys. We all know that. Instead try to revive it. :P
Katy-xD
I would like to learn how to create CTB specific maps, minimal experience right now, but I've played many CTB-specific maps regardless of whether they are ranked or not. Somewhat new to osu! as well, so I haven't mapped before, so thank you for having to deal with this noob ^.^

Any tips will be appreciated, and I'll be happy to mod when required :P
Riari

Katy-xD wrote:

I would like to learn how to create CTB specific maps, minimal experience right now, but I've played many CTB-specific maps regardless of whether they are ranked or not. Somewhat new to osu! as well, so I haven't mapped before, so thank you for having to deal with this noob ^.^

Any tips will be appreciated, and I'll be happy to mod when required :P
Academy isn't really (or never was) doing anything so you're better off talking to someone in PM if you want help and such.

I can (lazily) help you if you want, find me ingame or forum pm me some alternate way of contacting you.
Kurokami
Actually this is the best place to ask for help. Many ppl follows this thread and can contact with her? with some help.
Katy-xD
I've received good help from Kurokami so far, so I don't think theres any problem :3
Katy-xD
Is Deif still around? I'd like to get listed but no one can edit the post :x
Topic Starter
Deif
The thread hasn't been updated for around a month ago. I don't have a proper Internet connection to even check the forums properly, and no other has taken the control over the thread. There were usually some users that reminded me to get a new map every week, but they aren't here as well.

Let the thread rest until I can be fully active again.
Topic Starter
Deif
There's a more complete modding guide here: t/449353

No need to keep this thread stickied!