forum

any fellow female touhou fans here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
2dgothgf
reisen is very cool and pretty and i want to fangirl about other characters with someone
Neigdoig
I may be a dude, but I quite like Touhou (despite playing Soku).
[ Rynn ]
me? i mean i do like 2hu
Topic Starter
2dgothgf

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

me? i mean i do like 2hu
your hand in marriage??? (platonically)
Polyspora
I can be a female UwU, and yeah osu introduced me to touhou and I just fell in love with the whole universe of it, (not a fan of bullet hell games, but basically every single fan made game is in my steam library.)
MusicRitman
not a female, but my favourite character is on my avatar. And despite having heard of touhou songs in osu, I found out about touhou only like 2-3 years ago. I thought that Tear Rain was just a cool song
Polyspora

MusicRitman wrote:

not a female, but my favourite character is on my avatar. And despite having heard of touhou songs in osu, I found out about touhou only like 2-3 years ago. I thought that Tear Rain was just a cool song
you joined osu on its peak, congrats. tear rain is the real deal
Reyalp51
G.I.R.L= Guy In Real Life
reinosk

Reyalp51osu wrote:

G.I.R.L= Guy In Real Life
In other words, HODE
YOSHI_SANS
im a male touhou fan lmao
Ymir
I like how she explicitly asks for female touhou fans, then most of the posts in this thread start of with something like
"I may be a guy"
Stomiks

-Remi wrote:

I like how she explicitly asks for female touhou fans, then most of the posts in this thread start of with something like
"I may be a guy"
Barely any women in circle game forum
Ymir

Stomiks wrote:

-Remi wrote:

"I may be a guy"
Barely any women in circle game forum
Yeah, this thread is proof :D
maxu

Polyspora wrote:

MusicRitman wrote:

you joined osu on its peak, congrats. tear rain is the real deal
i think this thread is going off topic but ig i also joined at osu's peak (2018)

anyways i am also not a fellow female touhou fan, i am a male one
ghoulybits
I like Touhou and am woman. Trying to improve the ratio here because so far it ain't looking too good.
Aireunaeus
🥵
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

🥵
Bro if you keep posting that without adding anything to the thread you'll get silenced for spamming lmao
Kaaruumii
ah yes i am most certainly a female on the internet