forum

describe your life in an oddly specific way

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
loserotaku
ill start
its like an unfunny dead end sitcom that when on for too long where everything is just copy/pasted ith a few minor changes every once in a while
Manishh
do I have life?
abraker
Not a vampire who every other weekday risks smashing another hunk a metal going back and forth between the coven and not a coffin
AccountWontWork
a man walking, walking down a path he trust, but even in that trust lays a bit of doubt, however he still heads forward.
Kolmas
no
InJohnsBasement
Slightly different every day.
ub3r
A boulder falling into the void
Zelzatter Zero
pretty much a neverending loop, except it alters a bit once you do something different within the loop
ClevelandsMyBro
ever cheated on a test and still failed?
supsatan
"is this real life"
epic man 2
a half-immigrant that walks approximately 10 hours weekly whom normally cracks up over slowly staling inside jokes without context even during times when theyre supposed to be serious
Puppet
i wanna say something fun here but i dont know anything sry
TheAngryNerd101
having literally everything at your disposal including several nuclear weapons but loses the war anyway
dyztopia
Real life? never heard that server before
Polyspora
I wake up, study from 8AM to 8PM, eat and then sleep, the only thing I remember in the entire day is when I'm alone with myself, playing some games or just watching my cat do silly stuff.

ps: this got way more edgy than intended, perdão.
Vaizex
a video game with one life
- Marco -
not hatsune miku
JustABeginner
Looking at myself, I overlook the past and oversee the future, shrieking every thought of it.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Chaos, pure chaos, mostly internal,

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

pretty much a neverending loop, except it alters a bit once you do something different within the loop

Welcome to the group
+1 for the artist for having added "Watashi" from Yojouhan
B0ii
>Have a desire
>Realize that desire is impossible
>Imagine desire in head
>Be happy
>Become bored

And the cycle repeats...

(DO NOT QUESTION THE 4CHAN FORMATING OKAY?)
show more