forum

What do you think about SS ranks farming?

posted
Total Posts

Is SS farming bothering you?

Yes
2.90%
No
53.62%
I'm farmer myself
43.48%
Total votes: 69
Topic Starter
MegaMix
What is your opinion on farm of SS ranks in Catch the Beat? Does it bother you, are you ok with it, or maybe you are one of those farmers? If you are farming it, do you have any specific reason to, or doing it just for fun? Share what you think about SS farming with us!
RAISE MY SWORD
It's a very interesting goal, vouching for anyone who's up for it. My mindset is not suitable to farm SS because I often see missing some droplets as a neglectable matter
Patatitta
honestly if you complain about ss farmers/#1 farmers because you cant get #1 you have skill issue, that's the only thing that I can thing about how ss farming is harmful to the game
Nikolai
who the fuck is bothered by ss farmers
Yunami
LOL
Topic Starter
MegaMix

yunami wrote:

LOL
lol for sure
MrSparklepants
My catch profile should speak for itself
THAT_otaku
Why would you care that much about how other people play the game? If youre bothered by someone else settings scores in a rhythm game you might want to take a look at yourself
Rells
I don't really care the Point is what i want to play map or goal
Edgar_Figaro
I don’t have a problem with SS farmers, play the game how you want after all. I would however advise new players to not be so obsessed with 100% profile acc as it will slow their learning.
Rigbyuis
Eu4ria
SS is just pursuance of perfectionist.
Rigbyuis
Novoids
SS farming is pointless 😅😅😅
Nikolai

Novoids wrote:

🫡🫡🫡
Topic Starter
MegaMix

Novoids wrote:

Lol
Orhah
SS rank farming is just a maneuver to increase the statistics of the player or even an occupation or a pleasure.
Kitsuka
SS farming ew
Puppet
I normally play std so I ss farm just to see the high number of ss that I can only get in this mode
E-man
tbh going for SS's in catch! is the easiest out of any gamemode
show more