Total Posts
show more
Sephibro
Confirming
DakeDekaane
This is a confirmation.
Topic Starter
Blue Yoshi_old
6/7 confirmed. RB has 24 hours to confirm.

Fun Fact: The 7 base flavors are sweet, sour, bitter, salty, savory, pungent, and metallic.

VOTE COUNT 1.0
pieguy1372: - (L-4)
Raging Bull: - (L-4)
Sephibro: - (L-4)
Sakura: - (L-4)
GuyInFreezer: - (L-4)
Irreversible: - (L-4)
DakeDekaane: - (L-4)

Not Voting: pieguy1372, Raging Bull, Sephibro, Sakura, GuyInFreezer, Irreversible, DakeDekaane.

Day 1 begins now. Deadline is in 120 hours.
Sephibro
Vote: GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Godfathermother found. Sheep, purge, and move on.

Vote:Sakura
GuyInFreezer
@Mod: a question.
Since this game is nightless iirc, what will happen if we hit the deadline? :P
Topic Starter
Blue Yoshi_old
When a deadline is reached, the player with the most amount of votes will be lynched.
If there is a tie, the player that reached the highest amount of votes first will be lynched.
GuyInFreezer
Ah, plurality lynch. Gotcha.
/different sitemeta
pieguyn
vote: pieguy1372
who said it's not a random vote :P
GuyInFreezer
Also just wanna say that these 2-frames emoticons are just adorable. :)
Raging Bull
Confirm. Why did i get two role pm
Sakura
Vote: GIF

Hi
DakeDekaane
dat OMGUS

Vote: RB

dun lie pls
Raging Bull
Why do you want to lynch town Dake?
GuyInFreezer
RB, how many mafia games have you played so far?
Topic Starter
Blue Yoshi_old
Fun Fact: Natural and artificial flavors are not only defined by law in the UK, the flavorants that make up each flavor are as well.

VOTE COUNT 1.1
pieguy1372: pieguy1372 - (L-3)
Raging Bull: DakeDekaane - (L-3)
Sakura: GuyInFreezer - (L-3)
GuyInFreezer: Sephibro, Sakura - (L-2)
Irreversible: - (L-4)

Not Voting: Raging Bull, Irreversible.

Deadline in ~108 hours.
Raging Bull
Not Enough
DakeDekaane
Why are you trying to looking town RB?
Irreversible
And my random vote goes toooo
sephibro
Irreversible
Vote: sephibro orz sorry :(
GuyInFreezer
This game is quite moving slow despite this game having 5-days deadline.

Also
@RB
Exact numbers, if possible.
GuyInFreezer
Also I believe I'm not allowed to edit my post so double-post it is!

DakeDekaane wrote:

Exactly where is he trying to look town?
Irreversible

GuyInFreezer wrote:

? Can you rephrase that please

I dunno if it's 'exactly, where is he trying to look town' which would be against dake, because you're asking him why he thinks he looks town or

where exactly does he try to look town, which would mean.. yeah..

-self-confusing best confusing-

also you seem kinda nervous. wanna get some good reasons (as fast as possible) to lynch someone so nobody gets suspicious of you?

Unvote

Vote: GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
What dake threw down was an accusation against RB that he tried to create the self-image, yadda yadda.
I'm asking Dake where did RB tried to make himself look town, because I'm not seeing it.
GuyInFreezer
Oh btw, it is widely accepted tell that scums are more wanting others to see them as town than town themselves, if you don't get the point here.
Irreversible

Raging Bull wrote:

He said that, in case you still didn't see it.
Sephibro
wowowo Irre are you fucking crazy? you just sent GIF on L-1, any mafia could lynch him with just 1 vote
Stupid move, unless you're mafia. Well it would still be stupid.
Unvote, vote Irreversible
GuyInFreezer

Irreversible wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

He said that, in case you still didn't see it.
And that does not look like he was attempting to create self-image.
Raging Bull
Exact number I'm not sure. 10 ish.

Irre, why put him on L-1? That seems like a really stupid move. I'm more inclined to believe you are mafia right now since I really believe L-2 voters are mafia.
GuyInFreezer

Raging Bull wrote:

Noted.
GuyInFreezer
So any reason why you aren't voting right now?
Raging Bull
I don't really like RVS and I want to give Irre a chance to explain himself first.

And how is asking my game count relevant?
Raging Bull
Also great that you're here to help activity but I have work soon.
GuyInFreezer

Raging Bull wrote:

I don't really like RVS and I want to give Irre a chance to explain himself first.

And how is asking my game count relevant?
Because I have a feeling that you're a lynchbait. (No offense)
And I have a different approach for them.

Now can I have the link for your three recent games?
Sakura
Iree what in the fricken hell? he's investigating not confusing, hence he's asking questions.
Unvote
Because I believe GIF is town after those interactions even if a little bit.
I kind of wanna vote Irre but i didnt check how many votes are on him yet and i'm too lazy busy to go count.

So so far Seph and Gif are in the real of null leaning town, while Irre is in the realm of null leaning scum (like usual).
Sakura
EBWDOP: *Irre

Dem typos
Topic Starter
Blue Yoshi_old
Fun Fact: Smells play a key role in your brain determining exactly what a food is.

VOTE COUNT 1.2
pieguy1372: pieguy1372 - (L-3)
Raging Bull: DakeDekaane - (L-3)
Sakura: GuyInFreezer - (L-3)
GuyInFreezer: Irreversible - (L-3)
Irreversible: Sephibro - (L-3)

Not Voting: Raging Bull, Sakura

Deadline in ~96 hours.
Raging Bull
Most of my games are on This from forums. Others were on another game
GuyInFreezer

Raging Bull wrote:

Also missed this part.

RVS is not what I meant. You have your mafia-read, but why aren't you voting him?
GuyInFreezer
Also
Unvote: Sakura
pieguyn

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Also I believe I'm not allowed to edit my post so double-post it is!

DakeDekaane wrote:

how come you defended RB here? it'd be better to let him defend himself IMO

Sephibro wrote:

wowowo Irre are you fucking crazy? you just sent GIF on L-1, any mafia could lynch him with just 1 vote
Stupid move, unless you're mafia. Well it would still be stupid.
Unvote, vote Irreversible
I like this post from Sephibro, but it's a really weak read orz

Raging Bull wrote:

Irre, why put him on L-1? That seems like a really stupid move. I'm more inclined to believe you are mafia right now since I really believe L-2 voters are mafia.
on the other hand I feel this post is just mafia looking for an easy way to do something. vote: Raging Bully
GuyInFreezer
Because the experience taught me to assume lynchbait = town until I get a better grasp/read on that person.
(His reaction to DD's vote on him is enough to label him as such. And its also the reason I asked him for his prev games.)

Also "normal scumhunting" against these kind of people will rarely work, because they are lynchbait for reasons. (Most of the time, epic flailing/overemotional/overreacting.)

So why am I defending him? Because I already can see how this game will flow if I don't intercept now. I want a better grasp of people. Especially with short timeline, it is incredibly easy for scums to push for mislynch on lynchbaits and I'm cutting off the setup now. The better way to read him is looking at the thought process of each of his action, which is exactly what I'm trying to do.

(And the thing that I tend to WK the weaks a lot in general.)

Also, tbh if you're calling me defending him at this point, you haven't seen my play yet.
pieguyn

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Because the experience taught me to assume lynchbait = town until I get a better grasp/read on that person.
(His reaction to DD's vote on him is enough to label him as such. And its also the reason I asked him for his prev games.)

Also "normal scumhunting" against these kind of people will rarely work, because they are lynchbait for reasons. (Most of the time, epic flailing/overemotional/overreacting.)

So why am I defending him? Because I already can see how this game will flow if I don't intercept now. I want a better grasp of people. Especially with short timeline, it is incredibly easy for scums to push for mislynch on lynchbaits and I'm cutting off the setup now. The better way to read him is looking at the thought process of each of his action, which is exactly what I'm trying to do.
and then boom we found scum. exactly what we're trying to do.

town would have to be really careless to actually lynch the person scum sets a mislynch on, so it doesn't seem that risky to see as it plays out..

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Also, tbh if you're calling me defending him at this point, you haven't seen my play yet.
nope, I haven't \:D/

also, I've played with RB many times and I don't feel that RB is lynchbait. so I could make a similar argument against you :P
DakeDekaane
I'm still worry about RB ignoring my question, but the ambient has already changed, so whatever his answer is, it'd not have a great impact in my read on him, as he didn't overreact I can think he is town.

Let's make Irre talk.

Vote: Irreversible
Raging Bull

DakeDekaane wrote:

Because I am town perhaps.

pieguy1372 wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

on the other hand I feel this post is just mafia looking for an easy way to do something. vote: Raging Bully
If I would have done something, I would have voted for him already instead of giving him a reason to defend himself.

@GIF, so what do you think about Irre then? I believe he may be scum, but why do you want me to pressure him without him defending yet? And what the hell is lynchbait. I assume it means people will want to lynch me because I can't defend myself? :D
Raging Bull
Actually, why did you vote for me pieguy? Explain to me "easy way to do something" Because even though I believe he may be mafia, I didn't encourage anyone to vote for him. And why only quote my post? You could have done the same to Sephibro.
GuyInFreezer
@PG: well I'm still waiting for him to give me the link of his games so til I read them my stance will stay.
@RB: what do you mean by "can't defend himself?"
Irre is null for me until he gets I'm here and respond to everything (which he would have to soon.)
Also lynchbait means that person who tends to get lynched (early) a lot.
GuyInFreezer
Also I'm gonna have a very limited access from this afternoon to Saturday night.
So if anyone have a questions for me, ask them quick.
Raging Bull
Here I guess. Although honestly, why the hell can't you look it up yourself? I already said it was on this forum.

And "can't defend himself" because he didn't even have a chance to post yet.
GuyInFreezer

Raging Bull wrote:

Here I guess. Although honestly, why the hell can't you look it up yourself? I already said it was on this forum.

And "can't defend himself" because he didn't even have a chance to post yet.
Because I'm lazy and making you post the link is much faster!

So "not having a chance to post" part.
What's your opinion on it? Do you think he's busy IRL or he's just lurking this out?
Sephibro

pieguy1372 wrote:

town would have to be really careless to actually lynch the person scum sets a mislynch on, so it doesn't seem that risky to see as it plays out..
what do you mean with this? I actually care about lynching a vengeful, because if then he shoots another town we lose D1.

I'll explain my ideas for now:
- Irreversible: FoS on him since he put GIF on L-1 without giving a fuck.
- GuyInFreezer: i actually don't know, talking this much in an attempt for being trusted as town could be read scum. Or maybe he's just investigating.
- Raging Bull: this guy just plays completely randomly on every match, this bothers me so much. Can't get any read on such plays
- pieguy: I can't understand the point of this post. btw i liked his read attempts on me and RB but i didn't like his last post (i mean the part i quoted above, if i didn't misunderstand it)

I would like to hear more from DD and Sakura
Raging Bull
I try to give people 24 hours since I have work and so I don't think it would be nice to rush them since they may be busy themselves.

I do try to post when not at work though. Usually you can tell when I type in lower cases since my phone defaults to lower cases almost all the time.

Sephibro wrote:

- Raging Bull: this guy just plays completely randomly on every match, this bothers me so much. Can't get any read on such plays
no meta yay.
Sephibro
no meta ≠ playing completely randomly
Raging Bull
Not really what I meant, but I'm gonna stop here since I don't want a 1v1 again.

Though I admit I am passive, I am trying to be more aggressive. Me being random on D1 is just because RVS is boring as shit so I try hard to start discussion. Although I like to know what I did was random this game.
pieguyn

Raging Bull wrote:

If I would have done something, I would have voted for him already instead of giving him a reason to defend himself.
first off, you basically just admitted you weren't trying to do anything

second off, it was mostly in the tone of the two posts. For me Sephibro's post seemed legitimately ticked off that Irre put GIF at L - 1, mostly cause of this
wowowo Irre are you fucking crazy?
Stupid move, unless you're mafia
and then he voted him. Your post about the same thing just seemed really passive and I thought it was seriously off = = so I guess we could say gut feeling ;)

Raging Bull wrote:

Actually, why did you vote for me pieguy? Explain to me "easy way to do something" Because even though I believe he may be mafia, I didn't encourage anyone to vote for him. And why only quote my post? You could have done the same to Sephibro.
doing something != necessarily wagoning him. What I meant was, you were trying to do anything to keep yourself from being called out from not doing anything

GIF wrote:

@PG: well I'm still waiting for him to give me the link of his games so til I read them my stance will stay.
so you don't have anything to say about how your actions make it harder, not easier, for town to find mafia?
Irreversible
oh lord, that escalated quickly

Raging Bull, if you think i'm mafia why don't you vote me then? This makes you scumish, since you're not scumhunting, so I've achieved my first read~
Dake kind of defending RB, could be mafia partners?
sephibro leans town
idk about sakura yet, she raged because i voted GIF, so leans null

GIF, why would you want to know how many games RB played?

Unvote

and sakura, i've read that XD
DakeDekaane
I wasn't defending RB In any moment :p it was more like a little reaction test, I was expecting something like he saying "I'm town" (like other ties) while overreacting, unless he's ignoring me for some reason.

Raging Bull wrote:

Not really what I meant, but I'm gonna stop here since I don't want a 1v1 again.
Why?
DakeDekaane
EBWOP: ties -> times.

Derp.
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

first off, you basically just admitted you weren't trying to do anything

second off, it was mostly in the tone of the two posts. For me Sephibro's post seemed legitimately ticked off that Irre put GIF at L - 1, mostly cause of this
wowowo Irre are you fucking crazy?
Stupid move, unless you're mafia
and then he voted him. Your post about the same thing just seemed really passive and I thought it was seriously off = = so I guess we could say gut feeling ;)

Raging Bull wrote:

doing something != necessarily wagoning him. What I meant was, you were trying to do anything to keep yourself from being called out from not doing anything
No, that isn't what I meant, don't put words in my mouth. I never said explicitly that I have done nothing. You said that it's just an easy way for mafia to do something (make him look scummy), but if that was my intention, I would have kept bugging everyone to vote for him. (to do something). I've also waited for you and Irre to be online for my answers. So I don't know where you got "I've done nothing" from.

And so basically what you're telling me is if I started swearing right now at you, would you think I'm legitimately mad? If you think I started posting a crap ton of smiley faces, would you think I'm legitimately happy? Sorry, but I don't believe that is a good reason to see why he's legitimately mad. Next time I'll just be extremely mad in some game when I'm mafia so you can get a town read on me. :D

Don't read into it too much. I actually like it if someone explains their reasoning before I vote. Mafia wouldn't want the other person to explain and get a chance to defend themselves for quick lynch if they think up some half ass intent to hammer reason.

Irreversible wrote:

Raging Bull, if you think i'm mafia why don't you vote me then? This makes you scumish, since you're not scumhunting, so I've achieved my first read~
Why do I have to keep saying this all the time. I was waiting for YOUR REPLY on why you put GIF on L-1 before I vote. So in case you didn't read the thread carefully because you see everyone start putting suspicion on me. WHY did you put GIF in L-1? and if that isn't clear, everyone also wants to know why you voted and put him on L-1.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

Why?
1v1s gives me headaches.

So far what I got is
pieguy reading too much into my posts. Perhaps town since he's trying to break me or so.
DD is null since his posts were practically all about me.
Irre is still my main suspect.
GIF is null. I have no idea what he's trying to do. Could be trying to defend me from being lynchbait but also an easy way for mafia to look townie by using me
Seph nulll but leaning torwards town.
Sakura is null.
Sakura

Raging Bull wrote:

GIF is null. I have no idea what he's trying to do. Could be trying to defend me from being lynchbait but also an easy way for mafia to look townie by using me
His posts are trying to figure out YOUR alignment.
Raging Bull
Okay then, well instead of just posting to correct me, you could have posted more like what Sephibro wanted.
pieguyn

RB wrote:

And so basically what you're telling me is if I started swearing right now at you, would you think I'm legitimately mad? If you think I started posting a crap ton of smiley faces, would you think I'm legitimately happy? Sorry, but I don't believe that is a good reason to see why he's legitimately mad. Next time I'll just be extremely mad in some game when I'm mafia so you can get a town read on me. :D
XDDDD good counterexample

RB wrote:

Don't read into it too much. I actually like it if someone explains their reasoning before I vote. Mafia wouldn't want the other person to explain and get a chance to defend themselves for quick lynch if they think up some half ass intent to hammer reason.
fair enough, I just prefer to vote people as soon as I get a scumread to add even more pressure :P

k next on the list

unvote, vote: GIF reasons are in my previous posts
Raging Bull
Just cusious though. you are not suspicious of irre as much for putting gif on l 1?
GuyInFreezer

pieguy1372 wrote:

GIF wrote:

so you don't have anything to say about how your actions make it harder, not easier, for town to find mafia?
Hint: It doesn't.
GuyInFreezer

Irreversible wrote:

GIF, why would you want to know how many games RB played?
Overall mafia exp
Also meta
GuyInFreezer

Sakura wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

His posts are trying to figure out YOUR alignment.
Hi
What's your read on me?
Sakura
@GiF: Leaning town atm.

Mostly because I don't think scum would want to analyze a lynchbait's games to see if it's truly a lynchbait or not and would just rather use them being a lynchbait to getting them lynched. So you seem genuinely concerned about RB's alignment.
Sephibro
I don't like this Sakura+GIF protecting each other "because they know how each other play", mostly because Sakura didn't try to actively look for scum yet. But she said she'll be on v/la until tomorrow so this is quite a weak read for now.
Irre is still my main suspect, but looks like he's kinda noob so this isn't a strong read too
DakeDekaane
Not moving my vote until Irre says what he explain his motivations of putting GIF in L-1.

@pieguy, your thoughts on Irre?
Irreversible
I just wanted to put pressure on him, and see how the others react.
Sephibro

Irreversible wrote:

I just wanted to put pressure on him, and see how the others react.
And you put one person on L-1?
you are even scummier to my eyes with this post
pieguyn
I don't see anything wrong with an early L - 1. but the fact Irre didn't call it implies he's not paying attention, which reads null-scum for me

GIF wrote:

Hint: It doesn't.
explain why preventing something that might help us find mafia makes it easier to find mafia? IMO, what you did just denies town information :?
Raging Bull
Vote:Irreversible

Sorry but that doesn't really convince me how you only did it for pressure. You could have instead just keep asking him questions first to see if he would slip up. Not putting him on the chopping block. Also seems like you tried to scum paint me when pieguy and DD had reasonable suspicion on me.
Raging Bull
Also he should be L-1 now.
GuyInFreezer
@pieguy
Learn to look a bit further.
If you still can't see it, wait until I explain what's up with my actions.
(Hint: I love reactions.)
GuyInFreezer
@Sephi: elaborate on me protecting Sakura.
GuyInFreezer
Also DD needs to post more.
GuyInFreezer
I don't know how ppl here deals with spamposting, but I do those time to time. Be warned. (Once posted 45+ posts in a row before.)
Raging Bull
I don't think anyone cares about many posts in a row as longa s you don't edit.
Sakura

Sephibro wrote:

Sakura didn't try to actively look for scum yet.
Why cant I townhunt and PoE scum?
pieguyn

GuyInFreezer wrote:

@pieguy
Learn to look a bit further.
the last time someone said this to me they were mafia
scum found ggs :D

just saw this

Raging Bull wrote:

pieguy reading too much into my posts. Perhaps town since he's trying to break me or so.
DD is null since his posts were practically all about me.
Irre is still my main suspect.
Seph nulll but leaning torwards town.
Sakura is null.
dacrap, everyone besides Irre is null or better? certainly you have to have another read :cry:
GuyInFreezer
:P
GuyInFreezer
Sakura, talk to me about RB.
I think he's town.
Raging Bull
That's cool pieguy, question my reads while I try to read your re- oh yeah.
Sephibro

Raging Bull wrote:

Vote:Irreversible

Sorry but that doesn't really convince me how you only did it for pressure. You could have instead just keep asking him questions first to see if he would slip up. Not putting him on the chopping block. Also seems like you tried to scum paint me when pieguy and DD had reasonable suspicion on me.
I liked this post of yours

GuyInFreezer wrote:

@Sephi: elaborate on me protecting Sakura.
Trusting each other as town is a common scum strategy

pieguy1372 wrote:

the last time someone said this to me they were mafia
scum found ggs :D
This post smells scummy. Also, you haven't answered to my question on this post yet p/2594782.

My reads from scummier to townier:

Irreversible > pieguy = GIF = Sakura > DD > RB
GuyInFreezer
So town aren't allowed to trust each other?
Then I wonder why townbloc is such a popular town strategy :roll:
(Not to mention that I'm still in the stage of reading her)
Topic Starter
Blue Yoshi_old
Fun Fact: Color can actually enhance flavor. For instance, adding red to a food increases its sweetness.

VOTE COUNT 1.2
pieguy1372: - (L-4)
Raging Bull: - (L-4)
Sakura: - (L-4)
GuyInFreezer: pieguy1372 - (L-3)
Irreversible: Sephibro, DakeDekaane, Raging Bull - (L-1)

Not Voting: Sakura, GuyInFreezer, Irreversible

Deadline in ~30 hours.
Irreversible
What does this L-1 mean? Lynch 1?

Raging, why would you want to lynch town? Same question to you.
Sakura
L-1 means you're 1 vote away from getting lynched.
GuyInFreezer

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Sakura, talk to me about RB.
I think he's town.
Irreversible
o-O

The reason why i've voted him that early was that in other games people told me to scumhunt, and vote early in order to show you that i'm town, but somehow that was too early ? -_-' this game.. XD
pieguyn

Sephibro wrote:

Also, you haven't answered to my question on this post yet p/2594782.
oooops missed it sry

I mean, if scum tries to coordinate a mislynch on the person, it's generally pretty obvious what they're doing, so town can figure out what's going on. especially in this setup where everyone's a vengeful townie, cause they can just immediately kill one of the people who did that.

RB wrote:

That's cool pieguy, question my reads while I try to read your re- oh yeah.
I wasn't really questioning your reads, just saying certainly there's another person besides Irre who you have to find suspicious. flailing much?
DakeDekaane
pieguy, having null-reads is far better than throwing town-reads, you can't argue about someone's reads if you haven't shared yours, may I know why are you focusing on RB?
pieguyn
pieguy, having null-reads is far better than throwing town-reads, you can't argue about someone's reads if you haven't shared yours, may I know why are you focusing on RB?
1. first off, I never said throwing town-reads is better. in fact I never said anything was better than anything else at all
2. why can't I? also, I don't like to declare someone as town/null/scum/etc. until I've questioned them enough. partly cause I'm not sure until I have, and partly cause me saying my read on them before they finish answering my questions can affect their answers.
3. I'm not. I also questioning GIF but he just told me to wait = =
GuyInFreezer
So when will be "enough" when we only have less than a day left?

Also technically I told you to go figure out by yourself.
But I did hinted that I was looking for certain reactions.

On the side note, the activity here is kinda low considering how short the deadline is.
Are all games here have short deadlines?
pieguyn

GuyInFreezer wrote:

So when will be "enough" when we only have less than a day left?
yeah that's the flaw with this strategy. I haven't yet had it once where I can successfully question everyone by the deadline :P the most I could do was 4 people out of 12. > <

here's my reads atm, but they're all pretty much gut feeling besides RB and you

1. pieguy1372
2. Raging Bull <- null. he's answered all my questions so far though so that's pretty good
3. Sephibro <- null-town
4. Sakura <- null-town due to something she said. don't wanna post what it was cause I might ask her some stuff later ;)
5. GuyInFreezer <- scum cause I still can't understand what the hell you're trying to do. I still say it just denies town information = =
6. Irreversible <- null
7. DakeDekaane <- null-scum. hasn't posted much afaik

Are all games here have short deadlines?
generally yeah. besides the Matrix6 that Lilac is doing everything is max 1 week. personally I prefer 3-5 day deadlines (the last game I hosted had 4 day deadlines and it still got 74 pages of posts), it was so weird for me when I joined MS and everything was 2 weeks :?
Raging Bull
Sorry guys I'm little bit sick currently.

@Irre, I don't want to lynch town, but so far your reasoning isn't strong as to why you put someone L-1 so fast when the day just started.

pieguy1372 wrote:

2. why can't I? also, I don't like to declare someone as town/null/scum/etc. until I've questioned them enough.
So for someone without information, you won't declare someone as null? Cause that was my case why I put almost everyone null. What can you achieve from someone who has no information?

Also Sakura, I know you're just reading our posts, but it seems like to me how you don't post as much as before. I won't say you're mafia, but your game changed a bit. Why? Especially since it's D1 and you usually try so hard to get reaction tests on D1.
pieguyn

Raging Bull wrote:

pieguy1372 wrote:

2. why can't I? also, I don't like to declare someone as town/null/scum/etc. until I've questioned them enough.
So for someone without information, you won't declare someone as null? Cause that was my case why I put almost everyone null. What can you achieve from someone who has no information?
that's why like half my reads were just gut feeling :P

it used to be my gut feeling was the only read I could get. but now I'm trying to practice getting better reads :>

k I can move you to town for now. I'm liking your recent posts more ww
GuyInFreezer
Which information exactly am I denying?
Sephibro

Sephibro wrote:

I would like to hear more from DD and Sakura
According to their previous games, looks like DD never talks too much -which is really bad- while Sakura usually talks much more.
Sakura's V/LA should be over now - i expect much more useful activity from you both.
show more