forum

How to get more pp in CTB using the EZ mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akaza Naoyasu
You may have noticed that whenever you use the EZ Mod on a CTB map the star rating on some difficulties increases (especially on Platter or Rain). While it may seem hard because of the star rating, when you actually play it, it isn't that hard. Using this method gives you lots of PP for minimal effort.

Adding modifiers makes the star rating go up even more.
For example: EZ would give you 90-250 pp on a Platter difficulty, but EZ+DT would give you 150-300 on a Platter.

But actually getting a 150-300 pp with EZ+DT isn't as easy to do as to get a 90-250 play with the EZ mod EZ+DT takes a bit more effort. If you want to get 4-5 star plays with EZ+DT it is going to take some practice to get a FC.

A easier mod combo to use is EZ+FL. While much easier you still have to have some experience with the FL mod. This mod combo doesn't give you as much pp as EZ+DT but it still is a great mod combo for PP farming.

One mod combo you shouldn't use is EZ+HD. To get good at EZ+HD you have to have a lot of experience with the HD mod. But even at the point in which you can get EZ+HD fc's it isn't worth it due to the combo not giving as much pp. This combo is NOT a good mod combo for PP farming.

In conclusion, EZ mod = more PP.

Edit: Why did I write this like a school essay lol
2nd Edit: If you have any questions I'll respond as fast as I can
Philippine LuLu
hello fellow ezdt player o/

you use SD very pog

edit: why didn't u dm me for mutual ;-; i already added u so we're now mutuals :3
Joon Yorigami
put fl for more pp

oh i didn't see that part, what about ezhd would that be of any viability
THAT_otaku
Henlo fellow ctb ez(fl) players

Edit: Ezhdfl basically = full screen pitch black
Ezhd sucks unless u play hd already, and even then its kinda balls
Nikolai
0pp
Topic Starter
Akaza Naoyasu

Philippine LuLu wrote:

hello fellow ezdt player o/

you use SD very pog

edit: why didn't u dm me for mutual ;-; i already added u so we're now mutuals :3

Sorry i didnt dm you xd.
MrSparklepants
I've been doing this for over a year (Although I main EZHTFL)
Topic Starter
Akaza Naoyasu

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

put fl for more pp

oh i didn't see that part, what about ezhd would that be of any viability
If you want to be able to use EZHD your going to have to practice a lot. Even then EZHD just isn't worth it.
Thanks for the question though!

:D
Edgar_Figaro
Pretty sure they are trying to nerf EZ in the rework as this is a known issue. You shouldn't be getting 250PP on a platter just because you add EZ when by default they generally give less than half of that for nomod.
zove

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Pretty sure they are trying to nerf EZ in the rework as this is a known issue. You shouldn't be getting 250PP on a platter just because you add EZ when by default they generally give less than half of that for nomod.
There not getting nerfed to the point you aren't still able to farm with it, it basically just makes it less easy to get into 3 digits souly off EZDT.

MrMochi is probably one of the most active EZDT only players and he drops from 9000pp to about 8500.

There are definitely still some 400's on platters that will exist post rework, but they aren't Sie Ruft, Animal I Have Become, and Shop level of Free PP EZDT scores.
Patatitta
please dont kac ezdt
debub
Yunami
Get gud
[ Potemkin ]
MRMOCHI ;)
Topic Starter
Akaza Naoyasu
; _ ;
triscut
Love EZ mod <3 mmmmm overdose with ez mmm so tasty
Topic Starter
Akaza Naoyasu

triscut wrote:

Love EZ mod <3 mmmmm overdose with ez mmm so tasty

so much free pp
Topic Starter
Akaza Naoyasu

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

EZ+DT is getting nerfed (sadly), but EZ isn't (it's actually getting buffed a bit!)
While it's sad to see EZ+DT farming get nerfed, at least FL is getting buffed! Players like Jasmine are getting a lot of raw pp just from their FL plays alone!
Bluemudkipz
Oh I didnt know EZDT's getting nerfed, now im sad :(