forum

need help: how to delete white lines in selection parts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Setsukka
Hello, I am working on my skin and meet some trouble on these images: selection-mode, selection-mods, selection-random.
I find that in many skins, the author made all the picture including these 4 buttons, the decorations around the profile and the picture at the right bottom corner. Like this I have made:

And I dont like this idea because during multiplay the picture wont fit the button and the profile. So I decided to separate this into 3 images: mode, mods and random.

But now, the problem is:
However I have tried, in the game, there always exist a white line at the seams of the images. I have tried by adding shadows and making overlaps but little use. So how does this trouble take place? And what should I do? Or maybe is this a totally bad idea from the beginning?
RockRoller
This program should remove them: community/forums/posts/7913835

you may also want to try to just make the entire right half onto selection-options, as you then dont need and overlap
Topic Starter
Setsukka

RockRoller wrote:

This program should remove them: community/forums/posts/7913835

you may also want to try to just make the entire right half onto selection-options, as you then dont need and overlap
Thank you for your suggestion, and this surely helped me sooooooooooo much!

I dont want the picture in the right bottom corner to move left during multiplay, so this part can only be on the selection-mode. I have thoroughly understand the reason, so let me think about it.
By the way, because the [random] and [options] move left, now the transparent place I fill it with 255,255,255 by 12% to make the 0,0,0 turn to 30,30,30 to fit the other black place, and thus causing the white line. I will consider it deeply.

I am so happy to say that I have solved this problem perfectly (maybe). Now the skin really takes on the scene I want. Just as this below:
Single Play

Multi Play