forum

How to improve ctb?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gelow2309
Hey anyone can you give me tips and trick how to improve ur ctb? rn am freaking mess up
sinsol
take my advice with a pinch of salt as im also bad but i just … play more

i try to fc or get high acc on maps that are doable/a little difficult and work my way up

some advice ive gotten is to learn ar9
Patatitta
at your level just play more, for higher level tips, focus on reading and catcher control the most, those are the most fundamentals skills to the game and are 100% needed at playing any mod or converts
Topic Starter
Gelow2309

Patatitta wrote:

at your level just play more, for higher level tips, focus on reading and catcher control the most, those are the most fundamentals skills to the game and are 100% needed at playing any mod or converts

Thanks for the advice :D

sinsol wrote:

take my advice with a pinch of salt as im also bad but i just … play more

i try to fc or get high acc on maps that are doable/a little difficult and work my way up

some advice ive gotten is to learn ar9
I CAN FC
i cant even see your problem, i try to guess
learn catcher speed(normal and dash) and move timing, when you catch one then go to the next one
then try high ar to react faster

tldr: play more
Nikolai
play more
troog_
So, I tried playing maps above my comfort zone, eventually I got the hang of them and after I got like a few top plays from that star rating ) try playing maps 0.10+ rating then the them.
(hopefully you can understand my rotten english)
Edgar_Figaro
Should change the title of this to "How to improve at CTB" I clicked on this assuming it was a thread talking about ways CTB could be improved.
Patatitta

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Should change the title of this to "How to improve at CTB" I clicked on this assuming it was a thread talking about ways CTB could be improved.
there are a bunch of ways for that, maybe someone should do another thread
[ Potemkin ]
plz enjoy game

-rrtyui
Ycro
play more ctb