forum

anybody know how to fix this

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Hayai
THAT_otaku
Looks like that skin was made for a completely different resolution than yours. If there's a higher aspect ratio one/one that matches your aspect ratio then download that instead, otherwise you will have to manually resize it (not sure if it just needs to be upscaled to SD, or if you will have to manually resize it to fit your screen), or just delete it. It will likely be "scorebar-bg.png" in your skin folder, if i remember correctly.
Redo_

THAT_otaku wrote:

Looks like that skin was made for a completely different resolution than yours. If there's a higher aspect ratio one/one that matches your aspect ratio then download that instead, otherwise you will have to manually resize it (not sure if it just needs to be upscaled to SD, or if you will have to manually resize it to fit your screen), or just delete it. It will likely be "scorebar-bg.png" in your skin folder, if i remember correctly.
I think the issue here is OP editing the scorebar-bg file but naming it scorebar-bg@2x which caused the SD file to be downscaled.