Occult Kenkyuubu Girls - Lovely Devil (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
16
show more
SmallAlz
Alright leggoo for hard

Hard
In general I think the circle size could be just one tick smaller. Felt a bit too easy for a hard.
00:24:475 (1) - This slider looks a bit awkward.
00:27:747 (6) - This slider feels a bit too awkward to play. I found it easier to play when I moved it up and tilted it like:
00:31:384 (1) - Slider looks a bit weird o,0
00:39:020 (4) - Looks a bit weird.
00:59:201 (1) - Make the slider a bit shorter for the nek mod below and get rid of the finish sound.
01:02:292 (1) - Add a beat before here right when Kiai time starts. That should fix the timing issue I had when I was playing.
01:13:565 (1) - The sudden use of clap feels awkward but if you want to keep it I would probably tone down how loud it is it feels a bit too sudden.

Idk why but for this whole beatmap I feel like there's too many sliders. It feels almost a bit too easy with so many sliders.
You could easy change these following sliders and break them down in two 2 or 3 circles. I'm gonna list every single part where I think it could easy be split up, you don't have to follow these but just saying.
00:22:475 (1) -
00:31:929 (2,3,4) - This whole thing could be individual beats.
00:35:202 (3) -
00:41:020 (3) -
00:45:384 (6) -
00:54:292 (1) -
01:05:201 (2,3) -
01:08:110 (2,3) -
01:10:292 (1) -
01:11:747 (4) -
01:16:474 (1,2,3,4) - The use of sliders kinda makes the rhythm awkward. That slider on no. 5 is alrite tho.
01:16:838 (2,3) - This rhythm feels a bit off which is why i suggest breaking it into smaller bits.
That's kind it I think. If I have anymore if you decide to change any I'll pm you.
01:19:747 (2,3,4) - You can add an extra beat like I've done here.
dat akeno.
01:26:201 (3,4) - You should add another two notes like I've done here cos it feels like theres a gap.

That's kinda it for now if I find anything else I'll put it under here with an edit.

Edit:
00:14:110 (1) - Since most of the beatmap follows the words, it's kind weird how this one doesn't start with the first word of the line.
I listened to it properly with earphones and I notice that the sounds you place on the beats in this beatmap are really inconsistent. Having the finish beat here:
00:34:293 (1) - Makes it feel really clunky and doesn't really sound too good.
I don't have time to list them all right now, but if u pm me later I can discuss this with you.
Topic Starter
FlowHomie

SmallAlz wrote:

Alright leggoo for hard

Hard
In general I think the circle size could be just one tick smaller. Felt a bit too easy for a hard.
00:24:475 (1) - This slider looks a bit awkward.
00:27:747 (6) - This slider feels a bit too awkward to play. I found it easier to play when I moved it up and tilted it like:
00:31:384 (1) - Slider looks a bit weird o,0
00:39:020 (4) - Looks a bit weird.
00:59:201 (1) - Make the slider a bit shorter for the nek mod below and get rid of the finish sound.
01:02:292 (1) - Add a beat before here right when Kiai time starts. That should fix the timing issue I had when I was playing.
01:13:565 (1) - The sudden use of clap feels awkward but if you want to keep it I would probably tone down how loud it is it feels a bit too sudden.

Idk why but for this whole beatmap I feel like there's too many sliders. It feels almost a bit too easy with so many sliders.
You could easy change these following sliders and break them down in two 2 or 3 circles. I'm gonna list every single part where I think it could easy be split up, you don't have to follow these but just saying.
00:22:475 (1) -
00:31:929 (2,3,4) - This whole thing could be individual beats.
00:35:202 (3) -
00:41:020 (3) -
00:45:384 (6) -
00:54:292 (1) -
01:05:201 (2,3) -
01:08:110 (2,3) -
01:10:292 (1) -
01:11:747 (4) -
01:16:474 (1,2,3,4) - The use of sliders kinda makes the rhythm awkward. That slider on no. 5 is alrite tho.
01:16:838 (2,3) - This rhythm feels a bit off which is why i suggest breaking it into smaller bits.
That's kind it I think. If I have anymore if you decide to change any I'll pm you.
01:19:747 (2,3,4) - You can add an extra beat like I've done here.
dat akeno.
01:26:201 (3,4) - You should add another two notes like I've done here cos it feels like theres a gap.

That's kinda it for now if I find anything else I'll put it under here with an edit.

Edit:
00:14:110 (1) - Since most of the beatmap follows the words, it's kind weird how this one doesn't start with the first word of the line.
I listened to it properly with earphones and I notice that the sounds you place on the beats in this beatmap are really inconsistent. Having the finish beat here:
00:34:293 (1) - Makes it feel really clunky and doesn't really sound too good.
I don't have time to list them all right now, but if u pm me later I can discuss this with you.
It's awesome to get mods like these, they really help me out! Thanks!
Kirin
[Normal]
00:05:929 (3) Out of screen and is too close to the lifebar :\

[Hard]
Change the Circle Size to 4 because the circles are too small

[Insane]
I didn't see nothing wrong c:

btw Good song and good luck for ranking c:
Topic Starter
FlowHomie

MasterKirin wrote:

[Normal]
00:05:929 (3) Out of screen and is too close to the lifebar :\

[Hard]
Change the Circle Size to 4 because the circles are too small

[Insane]
I didn't see nothing wrong c:

btw Good song and good luck for ranking c:
Thanks for that, and really nothing wrong with the insane? AWESOME!
Kirin
At least i think c:
Topic Starter
FlowHomie

MasterKirin wrote:

At least i think c:
That's awesome, since i also did some extra work on it!
10crystalmask01
ello, :) random mod!

[Normal]
  1. Ar +2

00:11:202 (1) - Tail should end at 00:13:649 with a Finish. Sounds better imo.
00:13:929 - 00:19:747 Try this rhythm?

00:25:202 (3) - Add finish
00:25:565 (1) - ^ On the head.
00:26:293 - 00:28:475?

00:30:656 and 00:31:020 should have a note with a finish to emphasize the loud cymbals heard in the music.
00:35:747 (5) - NC
00:41:929 (6) - Head needs a finish.
00:44:475 (4) - NC
00:50:110 (4) - ^
00:51:747 (8) - ^
00:52:292 (1) - Remove NC
00:53:020 (3) - NC, and add finish to the tail.
00:56:110 (5) - NC
01:08:474 (2,3) - Spread them apart, they're distancing is wrong :S
01:12:110 (4) - NC
01:14:110 (2,3,4) - Remove clap, you're overusing this hitsound.
01:15:019 (5) - Remove clap from the reverse.
01:16:838 (1,3) - ^
01:17:929 (4) - Remove clap on the reverse.
01:20:292 (2) - ^
01:26:292 (5) - NC

Still needs some work I'm afraid :(

[Hard]
00:03:747 (3) - ?

00:05:384 (1,2) - Distance is wrong here.
00:06:293 (3,4,5) - ^
00:07:020 (5) - NC
00:07:202- Ad an extra note here, or simply replace 00:07:020 (5,6) - with a 1/2 slider like this:

00:13:202 and 00:13:565 add something here. whether its 2 notes or a 1/1 slider, please something needs to go here :o
00:16:656 (2,3) - Distance...
00:18:293 (6) - NC
00:19:384 (9) - Sounds better as a 1/4 slider with a turn like this:

00:24:475 (1) - Add finish on the head.
00:25:202 (2) - ^
00:27:384 (5) - NC
00:28:656 - 00:29:929 A spinner here with a finish would look good :)
00:30:656 and 00:31:020 - Same suggestion as 00:13:202 and 00:13:565
00:32:838 (6) - NC
00:42:293 (2,3) - Add finish.
00:44:475 (4) - NC
00:50:838 (4,1) - Bad distancing here.
00:53:020 (3,4) - Add finish on their heads.
00:54:656 (7) - Add finish
01:03:019 (4) - to simple and easy, plus you've already used this technique in Normal mode already. Consider mapping several objects then have this lone slider hog all the timing >.<
01:05:929 (6) - ^
01:09:019 (6) - NC
01:11:747 (5) - ^
01:15:019 (6) - Same suggestion as 01:03:019 (4)
01:17:929 (5) - ^
01:22:474 (4) - ^
01:25:201 (5) - Add finish.

Same as Normal, needs improving! >.<

[Insane]
00:24:838 (2,3) - Add finish.
00:28:475 - 00:31:020 Please map this part, Insane diffs with breaks aren't really considered well...Insane at all! o.o
00:42:293 (2,3) - Add finish.
00:54:293 (1,1) - Distance is bad here
01:03:019 (4) - ..This slider is getting to repetitive in your diffs. Remove,and remap this part please.
01:05:929 (5) - ^
01:11:747 (5) - NC
01:15:019 (9) - ...
01:17:928 (5) - ^
01:21:383 (7) - NC
01:22:838 (1) - ...
01:25:201 (5) - Add finish.
01:25:565 (6) - NC

This diff actually looks the best out of all 3, but could still be improved :)

Hope this helps~!
Topic Starter
FlowHomie

10crystalmask01 wrote:

ello, :) random mod!
Oh you bet this did some improvements! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! :D
nya10
Insane difficulty
AR 9 is better for me
00:06:020 (3) - Maybe circle 3 shouldn't have appeared
00:15:384 (6,7,8) - A bit strange, slider 7 and 8 should be a "continued slider", in the map, between slider 7 and 8 is only 1/4 , but the distance of endpoint slider 7 and the beginning point of slider 8 is too much. Should be repaired!
Choose one 00:21:202 (5,6,7) - or 00:24:475 (1,2,3,1) - (a nearly 0x distance snap or about 1x distance snap), if you choose 00:21:202 (5,6,7) - , then 00:24:475 (1,2,3,1) - must be mapped like the first one, vice versa
00:26:838 - Should have an additional hit circle.
00:46:111 - Shouldn't be a break section
00:53:020 (1,2) - Put those circles in third quadrant :p (example: circle 1 (x = 112, y =240) , circle 2 (x=184, y = 328)). That's not a very good example, let just adjust it yourself
01:08:838 - Additional circle under slider 2
01:11:383 (4) - Should be only a hit circle, it doesn't fit with slider I think
01:13:201 (5) - Maybe three circle making a stream, rather than a kickslider :)
01:15:929 (7) - Should be three circles or one slider one circle, it just doesn't fit :)
01:18:838 (8) - Same as above
01:25:565 (3) - Three circles or one slider one circle
Should be improved :)
bigfatmonkey
I Love You For Making This Beatmap :D
hawkowl124
Hello FlowHomie,

For the most part this was a very well done beatmap, timing was good and spacings are fine. Overall, I'd say this was a very well done beatmap. However I did notice some problems

Normal:

There are some sliders where the ticks have the same hitsound as the circle itself, to me that sounds weird because they generally have different hitsounds. An example of this is 00:35:747 (1) - Consider changing the hitsounds of the slider ticks to something different

Hard:

Your Hp drain rate is 7. It seems a bit too high for hard difficulty, consider lowering it to 6

Insane:

I can't say much about this difficulty because I can only play on hard (not good enough to play songs on insane yet :x ) but after trying to compare it to other ranked insane beatmaps it seems fine to me.

I hope this helped :)
Topic Starter
FlowHomie

hawkowl124 wrote:

Hello FlowHomie,

For the most part this was a very well done beatmap, timing was good and spacings are fine. Overall, I'd say this was a very well done beatmap. However I did notice some problems

Normal:

There are some sliders where the ticks have the same hitsound as the circle itself, to me that sounds weird because they generally have different hitsounds. An example of this is 00:35:747 (1) - Consider changing the hitsounds of the slider ticks to something different

Hard:

Your Hp drain rate is 7. It seems a bit too high for hard difficulty, consider lowering it to 6

Insane:

I can't say much about this difficulty because I can only play on hard (not good enough to play songs on insane yet :x ) but after trying to compare it to other ranked insane beatmaps it seems fine to me.

I hope this helped :)
Thanks for taking a look. :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply