Total Posts
show more
Fycho
爱心大使加油~
Atrue
Hello~
From ingame pm request.

[Notion]
This color means it is a suggestion. I prefer to do this, but you can either choose to fix or not.
And this color means some issue to fix I think.

[General]
Nice map~ Just some small suggestions.
Time flies since I first modded this map, Every thing changed a lot, including ourselves huh?
Other than that, I have to put some thing here. to remind you. S:C3 is not that comfortable to here at the beginning. But I know you are seeking for a feeling, so just let you no that. And the arcs of sliders can be controlled better imo. Feel free to contact me about the slider arc. Overall I think the map is ready so I'm here.
[Refrain]
Placement
00:17:243 (3) - As a matter of fact I don't think here the flow will be a big problem. But you can do better. The flow will be better if the slider is bit downward and extend it to a little left-downward will be better. And next note 1 needs to be put a bit upward. Just have a try. Just pick it out as a example, Not too serious but you can improve more imo. Example:00:55:868 (3,5,6) - I know maybe you set the stack not perfectly intentionally. But the 3 circles are all based on the piano and you may want to emphasize the feeling of hitting the same place. So just stack them completely to make the map more clear. (Considering the stack leniency, just put 3 a grid left-upward. Example:
SPOILER
40,44,55868,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,220,56243,2,0,P|39:187|33:152,1,70.000000298023
44,48,56618,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,48,56993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
04:31:868 (5,7) - Same reason as above mentioned. Just stack completely, and would seem better here.
07:42:368 (1,3) - Stuffs like this I think is not perfect.. Symmetry is a good way to get the pattern look better. Just saying here, after all changing here is a pretty tough thing to do and the sliders here is just ok for me..

Hitsound
06:18:274 - You can consider adding volume here. I think the music is gradually increasing the volume here and 80% here for the small part here. Maybe to 06:21:649 - and back to 70%.
NCs
02:13:868 - Ok here I think you have a clear way of NC. But here the music is really consequent and I'd prefer add NC here, and remove NC at 02:15:368 , then 02:17:055 - add NC. Give it a try and you will like it. All NCs are on the emphasis of the piano.
06:33:368 (1,2,3) - I think the 1/3 slider jumps can get an NC to emphasize here. To fix it, you can remove the NC on slider 1, and add NC on 2 instead.
That's my suggestions. Thanks for requesting.If you have any questions feel free to send pm to me.:) . Call me back for a recheck when you finish checking my mods.
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Sellenite wrote:

加油

你两个月走了我八个月的人生其实我是相当的羡慕嫉妒恨你知道么……

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Woohoo, grats on 1st bubble, Narcissu! >w<
Sorry for can't make mania diff for you!

don't mind it ,it was such a big job ……

Oracle wrote:

好评啊,赶紧再找俩去app

应该已经找完了……大概……Atrue是萌少女WW

Fycho wrote:

爱心大使加油~

喵嗷……话说我的外号已经决定了是爱心大使了么……

Atrue wrote:

[General]
Time flies since I first modded this map, Every thing changed a lot, including ourselves huh? ……这种青春偶像剧的感觉是怎么回事XD……
Other than that, I have to put some thing here. to remind you. S:C3 is not that comfortable to here at the beginning. But I know you are seeking for a feeling, so just let you no that. And the arcs of sliders can be controlled better imo. Feel free to contact me about the slider arc. Overall I think the map is ready so I'm here.……这……arc是什么意思,基本看不懂orz……额,是有很多人不喜欢S:C3那个滴滴答答的东西……但是我不会换的……除非你给我钱【喂
[Refrain]
Placement
00:17:243 (3) - As a matter of fact I don't think here the flow will be a big problem. But you can do better. The flow will be better if the slider is bit downward and extend it to a little left-downward will be better. And next note 1 needs to be put a bit upward. Just have a try. Just pick it out as a example, Not too serious but you can improve more imo. ……好长的解释啊可是我看不懂啊orz……反正我改了
00:55:868 (3,5,6) - I know maybe you set the stack not perfectly intentionally. But the 3 circles are all based on the piano and you may want to emphasize the feeling of hitting the same place. So just stack them completely to make the map more clear. (Considering the stack leniency, just put 3 a grid left-upward. :……额,这样的东西好像挺多的……
04:31:868 (5,7) - Same reason as above mentioned. Just stack completely, and would seem better here.……^
07:42:368 (1,3) - Stuffs like this I think is not perfect.. Symmetry is a good way to get the pattern look better. Just saying here, after all changing here is a pretty tough thing to do and the sliders here is just ok for me..……这一段是真的看不懂这这么改啊orz……

Hitsound
06:18:274 - You can consider adding volume here. I think the music is gradually increasing the volume here and 80% here for the small part here. Maybe to 06:21:649 - and back to 70%.……呃……还是只有50和70看上去舒服点……一开始的设置时有钢琴右手就70否则就50……不过后来又打算有鼓点的维持70……有加上有段时间是妹妹改图删了很多线……结果现在的感觉就是“虽然错落有致但是毫无逻辑”……然后就不管了(至少第一段钢琴独奏还是正常的XD)…我回去整個翻修一下。。剛剛在机房斷線地獄。。不知道今天能不能上傳…
NCs
02:13:868 - Ok here I think you have a clear way of NC. But here the music is really consequent and I'd prefer add NC here, and remove NC at 02:15:368 , then 02:17:055 - add NC. Give it a try and you will like it. All NCs are on the emphasis of the piano.
06:33:368 (1,2,3) - I think the 1/3 slider jumps can get an NC to emphasize here. To fix it, you can remove the NC on slider 1, and add NC on 2 instead.……如果能轻松改就好了……少女你好像为了避免一些图的note颜色坑爹无视了铺面自带的颜色……其实我用了8种颜色……暗的四种是我做的办法亮的四种是我妹妹做的,所以改动NC对我这个图其实……工作量挺大的……无脑的长白NC能完全避免这样的工作量,1/3线的地方改了
lightr
wow gogogogogo!
sjoy
#2 bubble
Atrue

Atrue wrote:

Hello~
From ingame pm request. Seems that I need to explain to you in Chinese.. 看来我还是翻译一下或者给你一点反馈

[Notion]
This color means it is a suggestion. I prefer to do this, but you can either choose to fix or not.
And this color means some issue to fix I think.

[General]
Time flies since I first modded this map, Every thing changed a lot, including ourselves huh?
Other than that, I have to put some thing here. to remind you. S:C3 is not that comfortable to here at the beginning. But I know you are seeking for a feeling, so just let you know that. And the arcs of sliders can be controlled better imo. Feel free to contact me about the slider arc. Overall I think the map is ready so I'm here. 这里是说我觉得你的S:C3其实不是很合适,但是你有自己的感觉,我也只是在这里提醒你一下吧。。 另外滑条的弧度我认为控制的还是有一点问题。总体上我认为你的图是可以了。
[Refrain]
Placement
00:17:243 (3) - As a matter of fact I don't think here the flow will be a big problem. But you can do better. The flow will be better if the slider is bit downward and extend it to a little left-downward will be better. And next note 1 needs to be put a bit upward. Just have a try. Just pick it out as a example, Not too serious but you can improve more imo. Example: 这里我的解释是这样的,说的是flow问题,虽然这里显然不是一个大问题,在这样的慢速段里面,但是你还是能够做得更好的,所以我给你提供了一个让flow稍微舒服一点的办法。
00:55:868 (3,5,6) - I know maybe you set the stack not perfectly intentionally. But the 3 circles are all based on the piano and you may want to emphasize the feeling of hitting the same place. So just stack them completely to make the map more clear. (Considering the stack leniency, just put 3 a grid left-upward. Example:
SPOILER
40,44,55868,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,220,56243,2,0,P|39:187|33:152,1,70.000000298023
44,48,56618,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,48,56993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
看你的回复好像看懂了,对的是这样的东西确实不少,但是我觉得这两个地方合曲的问题还是稍微改一改是可以的。当然你如果还是觉得自己有自己的想法这样也还行。考虑到stack leniency我让3稍微偏了一点,试过test,应该是可以的。
04:31:868 (5,7) - Same reason as above mentioned. Just stack completely, and would seem better here.
07:42:368 (1,3) - Stuffs like this I think is not perfect.. Symmetry is a good way to get the pattern look better. Just saying here, after all changing here is a pretty tough thing to do and the sliders here is just ok for me.. 嗯我这里是一个提示向的说法,像这个地方我认为明显是有更好的摆法的,只是在这里跟你说一下。这里明显对称会显得美观一些。

Hitsound
06:18:274 - You can consider adding volume here. I think the music is gradually increasing the volume here and 80% here for the small part here. Maybe to 06:21:649 - and back to 70%.结合你的回复我觉得我的思路是着眼在对于音乐的把握上,但是你的回复我读的云里雾里的。。嘛,你如果十分坚持想要那样弄的话那就按照你的思路来好了。。(我觉得其实不妥,音效上的问题为什么是“看着舒服”。。下次的图希望你能够给出一个更加合理的答案,不一定是给我的答案,是给你自己的答案)
NCs
06:33:368 (1,2,3) - I think the 1/3 slider jumps can get an NC to emphasize here. To fix it, you can remove the NC on slider 1, and add NC on 2 instead.关于NC的话既然你这么说我就不强求了,虽然我感觉作图要贴合音乐为主,至于作者,合作人,对于图实际的主观影响,应该是要小于,或者远小于音乐的。这里也请好好考虑一下。
That's my suggestions. Thanks for requesting.If you have any questions feel free to send pm to me.:) . Call me back for a recheck when you finish checking my mods.
改完了,考虑好了,准备好了的话就来找我,什么方式都行,我来recheck. :)
Topic Starter
Narcissu
考慮到我的手机不能點換顏色我就這樣回了。。 :?

先回NC好了。。一開始我是固定的無腦二長白一NC,因為鼓點其實是八十,這樣所有的變奏都是綠色的,這是歷史遺留問題雖然因為各种原因有點小變化。少女你讓我下NC的地方,那個其實是帶延音線的,是連續的,這沒有任何裝飾音三連音等奇葩貨的死板曲只有一節不是長白開始的,把二長白換單長白也很糾結因為有些部分不适合一長白一NC,因為會有個滑條橫躺長白上,時而單白時而雙白略糾結因為有的段适合單白但只有倆滑條比如1:46:868那1/2附點高音。。而且最關鍵的是丫的我實在太懶了orz。。

音效是說SC1還是SC3?SC3 by me 。。我感覺沒什麼問題。。SC1 變奏都跟了。。平時的finish是超量的,每小節的二拍都多了個,這樣才符合160的節拍,因為八十的鼓點不足以清析地表現節奏,去掉它,那感覺就會很空,也正是如此原曲听上去很安靜很好睡,如果這有問題。。我無話可說。。

然後是線,這是也是歷史問題。。原因我上面也說了。。畢竟我Remap了五次。。每一次都沒刪線。。現在的設置是無腦版本。。少女你看了就明白了。。

最後是版面。。我是在AR3的情況下排的版所以看上去比較干凈而且開Easy也好讀(有意義么?)可是我不太懂flow。。多數"這樣flow更好"的mod只要看看舒服我都會改。。而我的mod里從未出現這單詞,就是說。。即使要我做的更好。。我。。沒這能力-_-b

呃。。所以就是這樣了。。

ps:少女是bat應該查到我今天換了四台電腦上傳但是只成功一次。。唉。。最後只能半夜用手机手寫論文orz
Atrue
Ok~ Rechecked and every things looks fine~
:)
Good luck!
Bubble #2

SPOILER
What I want to say is, map with the music, but not with too much of your own personal stuff. Anyway, fighto! :) 我想说的是,跟着音乐作图,尽量减少你自己的主观影响因素。加油!
RANKGRASS
It's Time to rank :3
SPOILER
这里是gw2010~~
Sharlo
Approved~
Garven
Wait for it---

---and done.
Sharlo
你英文究竟是有多差._.
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Sharlo wrote:

你英文究竟是有多差._.
高考。。50/150。。,(~_~)

Garven wrote:

Wait for it---
??

RANKGRASS wrote:

It's Time to rank :3
SPOILER
这里是gw2010~~
你上下都是bat不怕被ban嗎。。

Atrue wrote:

Ok~ Rechecked and every things looks fine~
:)
Good luck!
Bubble #2

SPOILER
What I want to say is, map with the music, but not with too much of your own personal stuff. Anyway, fighto! :) 我想说的是,跟着音乐作图,尽量减少你自己的主观影响因素。加油!
我覺得死扣原曲就像女孩子穿了兩件一樣的衣服。。而且該加油的是你啊,我加油只是多出几張墳圖而己LOL
YoshinoSakura
恭喜!!!!!1111
[ Mephisto ]
Who Approved this o.o
Streliteela
恭喜!!等了好久终于〜 :)
Fycho
哇恭喜:3
Sellenite
恭喜啊!
为啥退群啊
dkun

Narcissu wrote:

beatmap by Komeiji Hatsu
storyboard by Sharlo & Streliteela
bubble by Frostmourne & Atrue & Garven
I don't think you own anything of this mapset.

Unranked until further notice.
Shohei Ohtani
hahahaha
ARTPHONEY
beautiful song :)
[ Mephisto ]
=w\)
Nepu

dkun wrote:

Narcissu wrote:

beatmap by Komeiji Hatsu

I think what he mean is that is map this a collab map. See the map&post history before :o
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2761390

Komeiji Hatsu wrote:

00:00:369 - 02:23:994 - by zengdaen

02:23:994 - 03:11:994 - by komeiji hatsu

03:11:994 - 06:21:369 - by zengdaen

06:21:369 - 07:05:619 - by komeiji hatsu

07:05:619 - 07:33:556 - by zengdaen

07:33:556 - 08:36:369 - by komeiji hatsu
Where zengdaen is the mapper's original name

I think under this situation, it's unproper to unrank a map without contact with the mapper or dig into the map history well first.

Hopefully this will get re-rank soon :(
Sellenite

dkun wrote:

Narcissu wrote:

beatmap by Komeiji Hatsu

oh wait ,he mapped this song collab with other people,why will became SILENCE 300 hours because multi-account?
since he had remapped all the mapset,why say he don't own anything of this mapset?I hope you to find out the truth before doing anything.
Ephemeral
komeiji hatsu != narcissu

unless that is, he has something to tell us?
Stefan
Some user here doesn't understand what the issue here is and how Ranking works. Why didn't Komeiji Hatsu submit the beatmap?
Nepu

Stefan wrote:

Some user here doesn't understand what the issue here is and how Ranking works. Why didn't Komeiji Hatsu submit the beatmap?
It's a collab map which Narcissu mapped over 50% of the map

Also "Komeiji Hatsu" has been banned, and also after she banned, the mapper(Narcissu) have remapped the map several times.
Akabato
擦,这啥状况……
actually Komeiji Hatsu is Narssiu's sister, she did this map's some stuff at very first time, but the most mapset itself is made by Narssiu himself indeed. he just mention his sister's name in the creator's words, that's it
Ephemeral
Komeiji Hatsu was literally banned 2 hours ago. Try harder!
Stefan
So the issue is the clarification who exactly mapped what. :P
Akabato
爪机打字真痛苦……大恩快出来啊,这关键时刻你蹿哪儿去了啊擦
Nepu

Akabato wrote:

爪机打字真痛苦……大恩快出来啊,这关键时刻你蹿哪儿去了啊擦
被禁言了,没法自己解释

另外恭喜300post lol
Streliteela
We all witness great efforts that Narcissu has made in his map. At first he planed to make collab diff with Komeiji Hatsu; But after Komeiji Hatsu AFK, Narcissu made most of this map and fixed that all by himself. It could be obviously proved according to this thread. Why you still hesitate him?!
Chloe
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2761390

Komeiji Hatsu wrote:

00:00:369 - 02:23:994 - by zengdaen

02:23:994 - 03:11:994 - by komeiji hatsu

03:11:994 - 06:21:369 - by zengdaen

06:21:369 - 07:05:619 - by komeiji hatsu

07:05:619 - 07:33:556 - by zengdaen

07:33:556 - 08:36:369 - by komeiji hatsu
I guess the map itself hasn't got any problem with unranked comments and stuffs.
It could be nice if creator hasn't been slienced, and then he can write something for explaining it.
Streliteela
...and you BAT said you want a explaination. But how can he explain to you if you still force him in silence?! How?!?!?! That's extremely unfair!!!!!
And do you know his feeling when facing such cold treatment after making huge efforts on his work?!
Lach
Sometimes I do this thing where I talk without speaking
Sellenite
how a big funny unrank stuff among osu!.
popner
no more helpless posts before the mapper can talk
Topic Starter
Narcissu
@dkun : komeiji hatsu is my sister's account, which was already banned by peppy and he allowed us to share the same ID(Narcissu)

应该结束了……我会想念大家的……我爱你们><
dkun
给你带来这么多麻烦,对不起. 希望你不要quit.
show more