RLC is a child that needs help
- 00:07:401 - imo you should map these spaces. It's actually really awkward to play for the first few times because the previous notes were all so flowing and consistent, and then suddenly you decide to add these spaces. After like two times, it feels more normal because i heard it like so many times. But the combination of the beginning patterns and this just don't mesh well imo. Also this is a difficulty in between insane and Hard, so you might as well just make it a little harder to fulfill it's duty better. i tried to make this map easy though, and the 1/1 gaps in places other than the kiai help bring out the continuous flow in the kiai itself more imo
- 00:13:251 (1) - you should remove 1 repeat and add a note at 00:13:851 - If you don't it just feels awkward imo seems like jenny already changed this for me.
- 00:20:901 - Imo you should add a note here to follow vocals indeed
- 00:22:101 (1) - I don't think the new combo is necessary since it's still the same musical phrase ehhhhh i'd prefer to keep my combos at one measure max cuz im a fag like that
- 00:27:201 (1) - ^
- 00:29:301 (1) - ^
- 00:31:701 (1) - ^
- 00:32:451 (1) - same as the first suggestion done, to reflect how jenny did it in the first one.
- 00:34:851 (3) - uhhh, use soft hitsounds or something? THis is a little too noisy. Also imo, you should map out 00:35:451 - the empty space is kinda weird to listen to. reduced volume, added slider.
- 00:46:551 (2,3) - try this? http://puu.sh/47MmL.jpg (well actually you might want to consider changing the triplet into a repeat slider, meh too lazy to reupload) nah, i want to keep it to those vocals
- 00:55:251 (3,4) - Would work better imo if you changed combo 3 into a repeat slider and added a note at 00:55:701 - oakey
- 01:23:601 - add note to fit with the vocals, i'd rather not have a keypress here... but i have redesigned that ending a bit so that the 1/1 is a slider instead of a gap
I feel like in general you could do something more than just space literally everything evenly. Add some jumps in kiai or something...? D: idk man. Seems a little too restricted sometimes. And it's much easier than the Insane. I don't have much to say on this, but sometimes I felt like you could do just a little more than you have. Maybe even add more hitcircles instead of spamming sliders everywhere. idk idk i was really afraid of making it too hard, so i stuck to DS and used a lot of 1/1 gaps as you noticed... i had no idea that jenny was going to go and map another hard asdfjasl;dfkgjas;dlkfj this is why i try to avoid mapping lowdiffs for others)