forum

Hackers or just to good?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Triet-
I was wondering if people play taiko with hdfl are hackers or not. I've seen people play it in Muzukashii diff and was like "bro wtf is this?". How are they supposed to play like that unless they're hackers?

oh and also i wanna report the guy zak1e for hacking. Go to his profile and you'll understand why I report him. THanks
Zelzatter Zero
If you wanna report someone just go to their profile and go to this (It's right below their profile picture):

From there you can choose multiple reason with additional comments.

-------------------------

I'll leave the taiko topic for someone who can actually play taiko as HDFL there is basically memorized everything in the map.
Patatitta
I cannot play taiko HDFL but I've seen some people do, and no, they're most of the time legit, some maps, specially convert has patterns that repeat over and over again, so by just knowing that you have like 60% of the map memorized
Miyu Sakurada
Taiko HDFL *3 or better if it can FC by someone, it must be good player that can memorize if the player have tried many tries in online/offline
Joon Yorigami
you do know there's a literal double monitor technique in which you watch a replay in your second monitor and then just time it correctly from the second you start the map in the first monitor, works pretty well since taiko is just 2 inputs.
Zelzatter Zero

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

you do know there's a literal double monitor technique in which you watch a replay in your second monitor and then just time it correctly from the second you start the map in the first monitor, works pretty well since taiko is just 2 inputs.
Don't. From what I see dualscreen is considered cheating by the majority of people.
Manishh
If you think someone is sus then you can report them

Joon Yorigami

manishmathur wrote:

wtf why dont people tell me when they added me
Manishh

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

manishmathur wrote:

wtf i forgot to unfollow
Apraxye

manishmathur wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

manishmathur wrote:

wtf i forgot to unfollow
I should join the unfollow Yhuan crew…
abraker

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

If you wanna report someone just go to their profile and go to this (It's right below their profile picture):

From there you can choose multiple reason with additional comments.
^^^