Total Posts
show more
Railey2
wat is this
Meah
I wish for free hotdogs
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Wait Khelly so you're not a girl and you've been lying all this time. And I already thought I found another gril on the Internet, I guesd the search goes on
Am I a transgirl
Riari

Khelly wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Wait Khelly so you're not a girl and you've been lying all this time. And I already thought I found another gril on the Internet, I guesd the search goes on
Am I a transgirl
you be anything u want hun
Yuudachi-kun
I want to be a girl
Meah
We can be anyone on internet.
Rurree
You can be a girl to me

Like Meah is a girl to me
Meah

Rurree wrote:

You can be a girl to me

Like Meah is a girl to me
die
DeletedUser_6709840
The Free! movie has finally gotten English subtitles. I can be fandom trash against after 9 months of waiting
mizuki-chan
i never get a girlfriend with my expectations . . .
BrokenArrow
nice
Rurree

mizuki-chan wrote:

i never get a girlfriend with my expectations . . .
That's because anime girls don't exist, nor do actual girls appreciate a guy that lives in a dream world.

But who knows, maybe you could find your own partner someday. Everyone's destined to meet one, just play your cards right.
Hika
I had a bottle of henny and that's good enough 4 me
Rurree

Hika wrote:

I had a bottle of henny and that's good enough 4 me
I got confused as to what henny is

then I listened to some rap and recalled what it is
Yuudachi-kun
I got 93% on aiae sc today

Pretty cool
Meah
I hate vegetables
Zain Sugieres
Mahogany

Meah wrote:

I hate vegetables
What's the hardest part of eating a vegetable?

The Wheelchair
Offdensen
I can agree
Meah
Cinderella took off her shoes and she gets a Prince, some bitches these days took off everything and gets nothing. Sad
Jazz
That's funny because it's not true; well depends because maybe those bitches ain't pretty or you know maybe they suck at giving heads or in bed in general
*cue triggered people*
Catgirl
someone teach me how to find cute girls on osu please
Riari

Catgirl wrote:

I heard everybody who plays osu is a cute girl so just look in the mirror!
Catgirl
yeah but everyone else always finds cute girls and tells me about how they find all these cute girls and i just find cute guys

this game is slowly turning me coconut milk and not by choice, i just can't find any cute girls
Yuudachi-kun
I like cute boys
Zain Sugieres
I like cute grisl
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

I like cute boys

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I like cute grisl

i like everyone who's cute but omg why does every single cute person i meet have to be a guy
Faust
You make it sound like there's a problem.
Catgirl

Faust wrote:

You make it sound like there's a problem.

there's not really a problem tbh

the real problem i have is just being super lonely in general cause no friends or anyone close to me in real life, and nobody to do cute things with which is all i really want in life
Yuudachi-kun
"I meet a bunch of cute guys"

"Nobody to do cute things with"

Mate what
Faust
They want girls though.

I can sympathize.
Yuudachi-kun
Fuck them
Catgirl
hey i've done cute things with guys but my loneliness irl is getting to be almost too much to handle lately
Yuudachi-kun

Catgirl wrote:

hey i've done cute things with guys but my loneliness irl is getting to be almost too much to handle lately
Do more cute things with guys then
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

Catgirl wrote:

Do more cute things with guys then

find me some cute guys irl to do cute things with

but that would require me meeting people irl which is just impossible and not interesting to me
Yuudachi-kun
Well you said you already met a lot of them
Catgirl
it's the online vs irl thing...

online i'm quite friendly around people i don't know, i have tons of people i enjoy talking to, several close friends, etc.

but in real life i don't have a single friend, family member, or other person i can count on for anything. i haven't interacted with any real people in months, and it's been at least 5 years since i have met someone new who i would consider a friend or have any interest in doing anything with.

i long for some interactions in real life but i have zero interest in meeting new people. why? because all the people i want to do stuff with are people i only know online but i wish i knew irl. and whenever i think about this kind of stuff i get depressed. i've lost friends over it. more than once. three times so far, maybe more. i have a hard time counting this high.

i'm not really affected by it, but damn my life sucks...
Foxtrot
C'mon guys, Khelly tries to be so hard to be a girl so let's just acknowledge him as one just to feed his denial even more
Yuudachi-kun

VHS wrote:

C'mon guys, Khelly tries to be so hard to be a girl so let's just acknowledge him as one just to feed his denial even more
How is it denial if I always say "I wish I was a girl" instead of "I am a girl"
Offdensen

Catgirl wrote:

Me
show more