Cyclohexane

B1rd wrote:

Mods are faggots. every single one of them. Fuck them all

yeah buddy you tell them

that'll teach them

fucking power-hungry bastards
Mahogany
Nah there are a few good mods <3

But yeah seriously I have to disagree with that bullshit about deleting your excellently-written discussion topic about the new scoring system
EneT
Hmm...
I'm guessing the design specification went something along the lines of: "Triangles, triangles, shapes, shapes, triangle and more triangles."
Green Platinum
Atleast he didn't say the mods are women
EneT
There are female mods here? Never heard of one.
Aurani
The sarcasm is real.

Well, some would actually argue that they truly are power-hungry shits, but who are we kidding here? They reign over a bunch of asocial children and people who truly don't give a fuck.
UnderminE

what is this image tho

Edit: A few more things, let's just discuss here because why not

- So now the post count is gone forever? If so, is it still possible to see a user's old posts?
- Apparently your beatmaps -including pending/favourite/ranked maps- are no longer visible on your profile.
- How do we know if a user is a supporter now? I miss the heart. ;_;
- And where the heck is the "mark all forums read" option. kill me I am blind
EneT
I hope they give us a choice to use either this old layout or the new layout instead of overwriting the new code into this one and completely getting rid of it.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

I hope they give us a choice to use either this old layout or the new layout instead of overwriting the new code into this one and completely getting rid of it.

Peppy would not.
EneT
What a right tosser; I'll fuckin slice his cock in two, starting from his bellend.
Green Platinum
I don't know how anyone could feel strongly about either of them.
EneT

UnderminE wrote:

what is this image tho

Edit: A few more things, let's just discuss here because why not

- So now the post count is gone forever? If so, is it still possible to see a user's old posts?
- Apparently your beatmaps -including pending/favourite/ranked maps- are no longer visible on your profile.
- How do we know if a user is a supporter now? I miss the heart. ;_;
- And where the heck is the "mark all forums read" option. kill me I am blind
That's what we're all saying. That shit ain't user-friendly since they completely forgot all the basics. They probably hired some random 15 y/o kid to come up with the requirements specification.
UnderminE
Well, a layout is not something you create and get done with it, you can always improve it. As long as they update it and add missing things in time, I am okay with this new design. Feedback is important yo'
EneT
Yeah but that layout has been out for use for quite a while and I'm pretty sure the last time I checked it (which was months ago), it was still the exact same shit. No change.
Green Platinum
Ye idk what they've been doing
B1rd
I thought deadbeat was ok. He even said, "I don't do OT moderation". Twice. About half an hour before he locked the thread.

Mr Color wrote:

yeah buddy you tell them

that'll teach them

fucking power-hungry bastards
The thread wasn't the dumb simplification you made it out to be. It was as valid as discussion as any and deserved to be let run its course.

Sure, your 'deaf dialogue' criticism was valid, mainly because some people refuse to change their views on things, but the thread hadn't degenerated anywhere near the level where a lock is warranted. If my opposing party stops arguing with logic, then I stop replying.

Saying, 'oh it's some backwater forum about a weebgame' is a stupid justification, it's like saying you want this forum to be shit.

Yeah, you mods are power hungry bastards, you're always meddling, and you can't leave well enough along. You saw a mildly controversial discussion and thought 'can't have that, better delete it so the plebs can go back to their shitposting'. I wouldn't be surprised if you deleted it because I said something that offended you.

Mahogany wrote:

Nah there are a few good mods <3

But yeah seriously I have to disagree with that bullshit about deleting your excellently-written discussion topic about the new scoring system
They seem like a homogenous group to me.

Here is what I saved of that thread, if you care http://puu.sh/kJKiv/b43aa8446b.png
UnderminE

EneT wrote:

Yeah but that layout has been out for use for quite a while and I'm pretty sure the last time I checked it (which was months ago), it was still the exact same shit. No change.

Maybe they are planning to update it with all the new features at once on a certain day, like December 31 lol
Yuudachi-kun

UnderminE wrote:

EneT wrote:

Maybe they are planning to update it with all the new features at once on a certain day, like December 31 lol
Yeah, the 1st of April
EneT
I already read it while it was still up.

"I hate discussion before actually trying something. I will listen to you once we have tried it and failed or succeeded"

EneT wrote:

What a right tosser.
Does the guy even know how to run shit around here?
Clearly not; the moderation team is a great example of this.

I didn't want to post because I didn't feel like being silenced.
It's safe here in OT though.
UnderminE

Khelly wrote:

Yeah, the 1st of April

True lol

Also oh hello, you are a supporter. Apparently the heart is still there, pretty visible enough. Eugh.
Vuelo Eluko
Trash Boat
You should enjoy it while you can, both the old and new websites. You can edit your posts from here on there, regardless the circumstances.
Mahogany
I went back to playing Hitman Absolution and damn that game is underappreciated

I'm doing all the challenges right now so I can set good score runs and I can't believe people hated on the game just because it wasn't the same as Blood Money.
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

I'm doing all the challenges right now so I can set good score runs and I can't believe people hated on the game just because it wasn't the same as Blood Money.
Absolution was okay but Blood Money was way better.
Antlia-
If you search on YouTube "How to" the first suggestion is "How to make five nights at fredies not scary". to many 8 year olds on the internet.
Bweh
To many
UnderminE
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

To many
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Absolution was okay but Blood Money was way better.
In what way? They're both entirely different games doing entirely different things.
Hika
Brian I need a clubbing buddy ASAP. Where you been at ugli
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

In what way? They're both entirely different games doing entirely different things.
I liked the openness and less objective focused nature of blood money rather than absolution. I don't get what you mean when you say entirely different game, though. For some reason absolution felt like I was being more forced to do certain things and locking me out of the rest of the level after a certain point I didn't care for.
IppE

Hika wrote:

Hissssss
Trash Boat

UnderminE wrote:

Hika

IppE wrote:

Hika wrote:

Hissssss
you've always been invited too ugli
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

I liked the openness and less objective focused nature of blood money rather than absolution. I don't get what you mean when you say entirely different game, though. For some reason absolution felt like I was being more forced to do certain things and locking me out of the rest of the level after a certain point I didn't care for.
I just feel that too many people bash Absolution as a game for being less a hitman game -blend in and hide in plain sight- and more a pure stealth game -stay out of sight completely-. You wouldn't play Absolution in the same way you'd play Blood Money at all, is what I'm saying, and I just dislike the fact that many people don't give absolution a chance just because of that.

Also any game that gives you a warning before you get detected is instantly better than any game where you get detected immediately IMO
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

I just feel that too many people bash Absolution as a game for being less a hitman game -blend in and hide in plain sight- and more a pure stealth game -stay out of sight completely-. You wouldn't play Absolution in the same way you'd play Blood Money at all, is what I'm saying, and I just dislike the fact that many people don't give absolution a chance just because of that.

Also any game that gives you a warning before you get detected is instantly better than any game where you get detected immediately IMO
Blood money does give you a warning before you get detected, but it's more evident in Hitman 2 which is about the same style. In hitman 2 you can't stand next to any enemies in your disguise for too long or your bar will flash to yellow then red. I like it better in Blood Money; as long as nothing suspicious has been detected you can stand around everyone for as long as you want - it's only until the guards go on alert that you can't stand around for too long and you're still notified in the bar on the lower left.

I played through the entirety of Absolution, and while it was an OK game, it's not what I exactly wanted in a Hitman game. I replayed Blood Money, and especially my favourite levels, many times over. I only played Absolution once over and dicked around the other few times I've ever picked it back up.
Mahogany
Not in my experience. If I'm sneaking around a restricted area in a suit, I get no opportunities to duck out of an enemy's LOS before he detects me: It's instant. Unless I've been doing something horribly wrong, but enemies have always immediately opened fire at me the second they looked at my direction.

Unlike absolution where detection is gradual and I get a directional warning and an audio cue.
Antlia-
could someone buy me supporter
Aurani

ahsoka08 wrote:

could someone buy me supporter
show more