ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
He's always asleep or doing stuff for osu!weekly
B1rd
loliflan is a cool guy.

About the urinals, they're not very hygienic. Unless you're a master of shaking your penis you're not gonna get all of the urine off the tip without toilet paper.
Tsukimi Luna
toilet seats are the only way?

mfw no tissues at a public toilet.....
Green Platinum

B1rd wrote:

loliflan is a cool guy.

About the urinals, they're not very hygienic. Unless you're a master of shaking your penis you're not gonna get all of the urine off the tip without toilet paper.
If you get an infection off your own urine the problem is probably already where it needs to be to fuck you up.
Ceph23
I seem to remember at trick where you press the area between your anus and your balls to get all the urine out.
Can't do it in public though.
DaddyCoolVipper
Apparently the osu! client takes periodic screenshots of your desktop "to ensure that you have no cheat clients open", among a bunch of other things.

Thanks for the spyware, peppy, that's definitely totally gonna stay installed amirite
silmarilen
it only does that on score submission afaik and from what i know it looks at the programs running and doesnt actually take a screenshot of your desktop

and you're acting as if nearly every big game out there doesnt do that
Granger
where have you heard that screenshot thing?
Mahogany

THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO FAITH IN THE HUMAN RACE
EneT

Mahogany wrote:

Must be a Polish thing; many people here harbor a peasant mentality.
B1rd

silmarilen wrote:

it only does that on score submission afaik and from what i know it looks at the programs running and doesnt actually take a screenshot of your desktop

That's the stupidest argument for something I've heard.
Bweh

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Apparently the osu! client takes periodic screenshots of your desktop "to ensure that you have no cheat clients open", among a bunch of other things.

Thanks for the spyware, peppy, that's definitely totally gonna stay installed amirite
Yeah I've gotten banned from osu for cheating on a totally different game

The guys in charge of appeals seem like a sensible bunch, but they're quite on edge

B1rd wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

That's the stupidest argument for something I've heard.
Bro that's more of a statement than an argument
FuZ

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

It doesn't, but it scans your process like pretty much every online games, i've heard that if you launch osu! while Cheat Engine is open you get instantly restricted, i've never tried so i can't confirm tho
B1rd
It seems to be arguing 'oh if everyone is doing it, it must be ok!'

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Source?

According to the privacy policy, the game client only takes necessary information for diagnostics and feedback, and doesn't share your information with 3rd parties.
DeletedUser_3905941
I would use wireshark to check but I'll probably get banned for being curious.
I doubt ppy would even add something as stupid as taking a desktop screenshot anyway.
kirueggy
It's kind of sad people feel the need to cheat in osu! in the first place. You're literally gaining nothing from it and if you ever get into a competition where everything is vanilla or that everyone can easily see how bad you suck ass in person without any handicaps your layer of bullshit is easily seen through
Green Platinum
Yeah, you should be a top player already before you are allowed to cheat
FuZ

kirueggy wrote:

You're literally gaining nothing from it
You gain attention and respect from other players, that's what they want, as sad as it may be
Bweh

RedPanda wrote:

I doubt ppy would even add something as stupid as taking a desktop screenshot anyway.
It's not a desktop screenshot; it just sends a list of your processes. If any process names match a certain list they've got, you're automatically placed on restricted mode.
Mahogany
Yeah, I heard from a friend that if you have any applications that could be potentially used for cheating (For example, cheatengine or artmoney) open at the time you'll automatically get restricted when you submit a score.
DeletedUser_3905941

Mahogany wrote:

he's still doing it lol
I suggest making introductions like ot so it doesn't count towards post count
Bweh
who gives a shit about some guy on introductions

Any Rush fans here on this page specifically?
B1rd
Out of thing things that make me lose faith in humanity, that is pretty low on the list.

Like, the Deep Web thread was deleted. Gotta love censorship.
Mahogany

RedPanda wrote:

I suggest making introductions like ot so it doesn't count towards post count
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Can somebody get working on this? I'd do it myself if I knew how.

Brian OA wrote:

who gives a shit about some guy on introductions
It's horribly rude towards the people who are introducing themselves, and paints a poor picture of the community in general, not to mention being unbelievably pathetic.

B1rd wrote:

Out of thing things that make me lose faith in humanity, that is pretty low on the list.
I just find it so petty, meaningless and pathetic that it makes me question why these people even exist.
Green Platinum
Gotta get that Rhythm Incarnate and Waifu in your signature somehow
chaee
People still don't know that you can use jizz to farm post count in off topic?
DaddyCoolVipper

Brian OA wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

It's not a desktop screenshot; it just sends a list of your processes. If any process names match a certain list they've got, you're automatically placed on restricted mode.

I actually heard that it does take screenshots *on top of* reading the process list (lots of things read processes to try and find hacking programs, like VAC. Saving actual pictures of whatever's on the computer isn't something I heard of in any software until now.)

I can't verify the claims myself, but I find it to be so characteristic of Peppy that I uninstalled regardless.
Green Platinum

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I can't verify the claims myself, but I find it to be so characteristic of Peppy that I uninstalled regardless.
Elaborate
B1rd
I think I have RSI in my legs. RIP.
FuZ

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I actually heard that it does take screenshots *on top of* reading the process list (lots of things read processes to try and find hacking programs, like VAC. Saving actual pictures of whatever's on the computer isn't something I heard of in any software until now.)

What's the point of taking screenshots? And do you really think there's a guy looking at every osu players screenshots to detect potential cheaters?
Green Platinum

B1rd wrote:

The amount of people who complain about RSI just make me think the community is a bunch of hypochondriacs.

FuZ wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

What's the point of taking screenshots? And do you really think there's a guy looking at every osu players screenshots to detect potential cheaters?
I wager the osu! reddit sent him considering their distrust of peppy lol
B1rd

Green Platinum wrote:

B1rd wrote:

The amount of people who complain about RSI just make me think the community is a bunch of hypochondriacs.
Or maybe it's that osu! is a very RSI-inducing game. But I'm sure they're just imagining the pain they're experiencing.
Yuudachi-kun
I think most claims of rsi are just people overreacting. OH MAN MY ARM HURTS MUST BE RSI RIGHT GUYS
Hika
my balls hurt, i've got rsi
kirueggy
lol I remember when I used to shitpost just for post count and then I realized that no one ever gave a shit. it's just a number people the osu! forums are not a dick measuring contest where the winner is determined by how many posts just because you have 10,000 posts doesn't mean you're more trustworthy than others with less blah blah
silmarilen

Khelly wrote:

I think most claims of rsi are just people overreacting. OH MAN MY ARM HURTS MUST BE RSI RIGHT GUYS
considering a lot of osu players are 13 year old who dont know the concept of playing in moderation, im sure there are a lot of people who actually get rsi from osu.

if you play 8 hours per day for 2 weeks in a row without stopping when something starts to hurt, you're bound to get some problems soon enough.
Yuudachi-kun
I only got three hours on average. How the fuck does anyone stand this for 8 hours a day? They should all be rank #1 with that time put in
Hika
Nah, I used to play like everyday for 5 months straight for at least 5 hours a day like a few years ago. I got seriously shitty CT, lmao.
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

RSI = any injury sustained through doing a repetitive motion.

I believe we've been over this.
Green Platinum
The way people act about it, you'd think they snapped a tendon or broke their arm.
show more