forum

Basic skins?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
syresai
Im in no rush, but i'm just wondering if theres any simple and subjectively boring skins that have elements that could be mixed with other skins without clashing or not aligning.
note: not minimalist skins
RockRoller
besides song selection and ranking panel on most skins you can rip pretty much anything from them if you know what you are doing
Topic Starter
syresai

RockRoller wrote:

besides song selection and ranking panel on most skins you can rip pretty much anything from them if you know what you are doing
i know, i've already finished mixing my own skin but i'm just looking for more skins since most minimalistic skins are themed
RockRoller
sounds like you just need a big collection of random decent quality skins you can download: https://compendium.skinship.xyz/
Topic Starter
syresai
i don't think you understand. i've already been through that compendium and this is why i'm here looking for basic skins with basic elements. i don't care all that much, i'm just curious if theres any original skins that consist of basic elements
edit: you're right, the skins in the compendium were helpful but none of them had a ton of basic elements, just a few