community forum

Smite

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf

Tasteyy wrote:

i just started playing so i need meta help. ill add you if you can helps teh nub like me ;P
You can ask anything here. I've been playing since closed beta and I am pretty sure Laura (liimo) has gone pro at this point.

My ign is Vulf. Same as the one I use on osu
Lazulite
I'm gold 5 so I can help a bit
Vulf
I didn't see it in the patch notes but did they change base movespeed on some gods? Fenrir feels extremely slow and sluggish for me now.
Lazulite

Vulf wrote:

I didn't see it in the patch notes but did they change base movespeed on some gods? Fenrir feels extremely slow and sluggish for me now.
Yeah I switched around a lot of the gods I play, I dropped Vulcan and Apollo and picked up Osiris and anhur
Vulf
I just checked for Fenrir. 370 base post and pre patch.

It felt really slow in one game because this Thor was able to easily out run me even when I used sprint. We had the same movespeed as well.
Lazulite

Vulf wrote:

I just checked for Fenrir. 370 base post and pre patch.

It felt really slow in one game because this Thor was able to easily out run me even when I used sprint. We had the same movespeed as well.
Weird, did he use the curse active?
Vulf
You were in the game with me. lol
https://account.hirezstudios.com/smiteg ... =134420726

I wish replays were available for every game so I can just watch it and see what happened.

Anyways I am really not liking the removal of the physical CDR boots. Was a core item in my tank Fenrir build. Having 40% CDR with just boots and Jotuns was really freakin good on him. Now I have to get a stacked ancile which is really not very optimal for support. =\
- L A U R A -
They removed movement speed from Witchblade :/ So sad...

And started to try out ranked because duo queue - first two games were alright, then suddenly 2 afks on my team. We were winning, but those 2 were just feeding and were like NOPE IMA QUIT.
Or they are like "Nooo I'll mid because I'm silver 3 conquest league and you are qualifying". - When I have 4 times their games and belong to the top 200 joust players worldwide elowise... I guess you are right with your silver 3 rights and not even half of my joust elo q.q

I really hate if you have teams that never push towers. People that have 0 structure damage (unless a guardian support, but even then ._.)

Lazulite
We should all just form a party and go rek some fools XD
Vulf
The problem is I can only really log in at a really late time during the week thanks to school and work. If you guys want to play this weekend let me know and I'll try to log in.
- L A U R A -
I am often playing at night times at the weekend and sometimes during the week. Just add me and if I'm online invite me.

My friend found this long existing bug a while ago. Wont share it on reddit and probably keep it unlisted. You could do 1v2 customs with it ;) It needs some practice to time the 2 clicks right.

Lazulite
I love how we say well all play together but we haven't all shared usernames (except Vulf)
Easier to just add me: SpartanxGunnerx
Vulf
Laura posted theirs awhile back. It's on the first page of this thread.

I really wish the creator of this thread was still around so we could put IGN's on the first post so we could help new people or just play together.
Probably would need to a mod to edit it now.

I even tried to add the OP in game when he made this thread forever ago but he didn't even accept it. LMAO
Lazulite
Just found it
Vulf
Supports get hardly any gold and xp now.

Despite getting my carry really fed and rotating mid (because he really needed the help) I barely got anything from all that. Role is ridiculously unrewarding to play now. =\

Also I have no idea what to even build on support Fenrir anymore. CDR boots are gone, Death's toll seems less superior to Bluestone Pendant in every way and Sovereignty got nerfed.

I don't get why they would take one of the hardest roles to play properly in this game and make it ridiculously worse and super unrewarding. RIP my support days I guess.
Lazulite
Yeah that's why I'm looking into some new goods for new roles, I want to try nemesis solo
Vulf
If I can make solo Fenrir work I'm sure you can easily make Nemesis work.

The only matchups I have an issue with are Hercules and Vamana. Hercules is damn near impossible to kill and Vamana gets way too tanky after his first back.

I changed my in game name to Fênrîr.
- L A U R A -
Nemesis solo is a lot of fun, her clear early is just bad. I'd build dev gloves just for the sustain.

Fenrir is currently really strong (in Siege atleast) with a bruiser build. His basedamage is really high, he's hard to catch and lock down and can secure damage or force cc immunity. Since Aegis, Magis and Penetration nerfs he shines, so do a lot other gods.
Lazulite

Vulf wrote:

If I can make solo Fenrir work I'm sure you can easily make Nemesis work.

The only matchups I have an issue with are Hercules and Vamana. Hercules is damn near impossible to kill and Vamana gets way too tanky after his first back.

I changed my in game name to Fênrîr.
Osiris is an amazing counter to herc actually, especially after building fist of the gods, works great
Vulf

- L A U R A - wrote:

Nemesis solo is a lot of fun, her clear early is just bad. I'd build dev gloves just for the sustain.

Fenrir is currently really strong (in Siege atleast) with a bruiser build. His basedamage is really high, he's hard to catch and lock down and can secure damage or force cc immunity. Since Aegis, Magis and Penetration nerfs he shines, so do a lot other gods.
Tank Fenrir in general has been really strong for awhile now which is why I really love playing him support. Severely underrated and I hope people do not catch on because I can see it getting nerfed.

Sirus wrote:

Osiris is an amazing counter to herc actually, especially after building fist of the gods, works great
I've been picking up fist of gods against herc lately because you really need to chain CC him to kill him. I just really hate hercules. :(
show more