forum

what food do you guys like?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
funtimecoollol
I am a Filipino so i like this soup called "Sinigang" it's a traditional Filipino dish, I also remember going to this restaurant called "Pepper Lunch" so yeah what other food do you guys like?
yarWe
rice
Nao Tomori
dude i love pepper lunch, went to the one in new york city but it shut down during covid it seems :(
ShinRun
Uhh rice ig
Flexxi qwe
Chinese sesame balls.
Vaniels
I'm Sanic and i'm used the google search. My favorite food now is chili dog.
MrStevie123
A Consommé. It's a type of clear soup made from richly flavored stock, or broth that has been clarified, a process that uses egg whites to remove fat and sediment. Consommés are usually served piping hot because they tend to cool down more quickly than other soups and form a gel. They are most often served with garnishes, which vary in complexity from a simple splash of sherry or egg yolk, to cut vegetables, to shaped savory custards called 'royales'.

A large amount of meat only yields a small amount of consommé; in some recipes, as much as 500 g (a little over a pound) of meat can go into a single 250 mL (8.2 fl oz) serving. This low yield is part of what has traditionally given consommé its refined reputation as an expensive dish.[citation needed]

Other types of consommé such as a tomato consommé are traditionally served chilled, this keeps the clearness of the consommé.

But pizza is also nice...
-aster
Anything with chicken in it, really.

But if I had to choose something else — I guess anything that has to do with potatoes, except for potato salad. Potato salad is absolutely vile. 🤢
- Marco -
Pizza
haha i rolypoly
weeb ass sushi.
Fliwo
some croissants
KumiDaiko
Sushi
mulraf
mostly indian food. it's hard to decide honestly. chana masala, alu gobhi, bhaingan ka bharta, etc. i could probably cite dozens of dishes. italian too, of course. but indian takes the cake for me.
Leigh Leigh
Where do I start.

I really like a meal called a fry-up, the English breakfast consists of fried eggs, sausages, back bacon, (but I don't really eat the bacon) tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread and often a slice of white or black pudding. It is accompanied by tea or coffee and hot, buttered toast. I suggest for everyone to try it.

The next meal I like that is pretty simple but tastes good is Beans on Toast, not only is it easy and quick to make, but it's also filling. And is also disliked by most Americans for no valid reason at all other than 'It's disgusting.' or 'It was made by British people.'

Place both slices of white bread in toaster.
Warm beans on a stove for 3 - 4 mins stirring constantly.
Grate cheese.
Place toast on plate. Pour beans on them.
Sprinkle with cheese according to taste.

Basically I really like any British meal, but I guess that's normal since I live in the UK.
Joneer
I like potatoes and chocolate
-Line-
cheese
NekoTowel

Antimater wrote:

cheese
Switzerland welcomes you. (or many other places in Europe)

One of my favorite is 肉骨茶/ Bak kut teh, really love the strong pepper taste. I also love Cantonese food in general.
fixgacha
My favorite food is chicken pizza or bbq pizza any pizza is good
FaceLessBoi_1
idk, its hard to choose but i like eating Italian food or the Filipino dish called "Adobo" i think... i moslty eat anything BESIDES exotic foods bc that shit nasty.
spiral71
anything with macaroni in it, lol. most of the time i eat macaroni with meat.
show more