Kana's mods everywhereeeeeeeee. Haha!Ono again! hahaha.
again both taikos are very nice, I will just leave some suggestions here.
- Why SV 1.3? I want to know the reason if you can tell me
I used it because I heard in the past that SV 1.30 is the real TNT SV, though I'm not sure about this. Even though it isn't, I prefer somehow denser notes in this song with a slower SV. Looks nice to me.
- yeah, SV 1.4? Same as above.
- 00:58:096 (2) - better add a kat here? sounds better. Ah, I followed more the beat here and added some vocal-mapping sections.
- 01:26:459 (1,1,1,1,1) - as I see you're following bass drum here, so I think 01:26:641 (1) - better to be don.
I will say kdddk/ kkddk / dkdkd here. Oh, I agree.
- 01:30:277 (1) - this stream.. hmm.. I can accept that but it's a bit too hard and also quite fake.
aabc and me also agree that better to make simpler .
maybe u can try reduce the difficulty for this stream?
- 02:40:096 (1) - ^ Changed.
Edit: we agreed to make changes for the diff name from IRC.
Call me back!
Following: I added the suffix taiko in my diff names, after all #taiko and Kana said it is better in this way.
Also I expanded both maps from 02:43:005 to 02:54:642 . Shouldn't be a problem. The pattern are all the same as in 00:23:368 and 01:33:186.
Tell me what you think about the SV change in the Oni at the end. After that, everything is finished and should be ready I guess.
Thank's for mod! :3