forum

Highest POSSIBLE CTB PP play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lc0
Not just the ilness lilin w 4mods,but something more insane.
I believe it has to be something broken with EZDTFL, any ideas ?
277 combo // 00:53 length
[- -]
For the moment, Illness will be staying the top, highest possible and most realistic pp play since HR (+HD) should be a lot more flexible than with EZDT/EZDTFL/EZFL mainly since EZ is already init of itself hard to properly master with edge dashing. EZ is honestly a broken mod: in the sense that it gives so much less PP than what it should since it should be as comparable PP wise with HR but sadly it isn’t (you can see this where when applying EZ to a map, the star rating will go down despite how difficult the map is such as Inferno with EZ); this is where mods like DT and FL make up for the lost PP. Combine that with 1.5x the time and/or memorizing the map with flashlight and it might require even more time to put into and what others are willing to put.

This is what I currently understand though since there has been a boom of EZ/EZDT players as of recent.

(P.S. Thank’s for using my top pp play as an example :d)
Nikolai
IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0>
Topic Starter
Lc0

K 3 V R A L wrote:

For the moment, Illness will be staying the top, highest possible and most realistic pp play since HR (+HD) should be a lot more flexible than with EZDT/EZDTFL/EZFL mainly since EZ is already init of itself hard to properly master with edge dashing. EZ is honestly a broken mod: in the sense that it gives so much less PP than what it should since it should be as comparable PP wise with HR but sadly it isn’t (you can see this where when applying EZ to a map, the star rating will go down despite how difficult the map is such as Inferno with EZ); this is where mods like DT and FL make up for the lost PP. Combine that with 1.5x the time and/or memorizing the map with flashlight and it might require even more time to put into and what others are willing to put.

This is what I currently understand though since there has been a boom of EZ/EZDT players as of recent.

I didn't use YOUR top play as example. I've used MY FURTHER top pp play as example! :P
[- -]

ceaseless wrote:

K 3 V R A L wrote:

I didn't use YOUR top play as example. I've used MY FURTHER top pp play as example! :P
I wish you luck :p
AdEfie
highest top play is sone 6 star with hr dt most likely
Patatitta

mlgproyamlg wrote:

highest top play is sone 6 star with hr dt most likely
please dont necro