forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
show more
Drayne O
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
I won't lie, that keyboard does look pretty bitchin'.
Daru
The Razer Lachesis is possibly the most awesome mouse ever.

Stepmania completely killed my own laptop keyboard. The down arrow barely works anymore, and all four keys have big holes in them. If I can find my camera I'll get a picture. :D
0_o
my residence desk after a calculus all-nighter

who needs a mousepad

adam2046

0_o wrote:

who needs a mousepad
...when you have a piece of paper?
0_o
I just use the desk :P

phill_old
Not really desktop but kind of appropriate

I bought an projector projector last night for AU$250 (about $200US), pretty happy :)

It's 1pm here so there's too much ambient light but Mariokart DD was definitely playable. Looks much better in darkness, and for the price I'm not complaining. It has a stupid proprietry VGA connector adapter which is fucked (no red channel) so I'm going to have to fix that.

awp
and those seats look comfy

freakin' rad

the projector looks like it's sitting too low, though
phill_old
Actually it's just keyed like that, there's no keystone on this. So basically the bottom of the projection is level with the projector. It means it's fine for most situations but isn't as flexible as some. I'm playing Twilight Princess on it at the moment since I haven't yet.
phill_old
Sleep Powder
Blah...

Celestral
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

RemmyX25
And I thought my desk back at the college was cluttered. :|
foulcoon
Dake said if I buy a ps3 I better have a good tv to play it on. So here you go. Look for the cameo canadian souvenir blatantly circled.

And yes this counts as a desktop setup, theres a home theatre PC on the right side thar.
Seibei4211
I guess I should sell my PS3 then since I don't have a 54 inch HD TV in my bedroom.
foulcoon

Seibei4211 wrote:

I guess I should sell my PS3 then since I don't have a 60 inch HD TV in my bedroom.
anonymous_old

foulcoon wrote:

Seibei4211 wrote:

I guess I should sell my PS3 then since I don't have a 60 inch.
anthonyla65
Hmmn not very clean, as you can see heres my PC and my desktop with a Silver DS and Pink Game boy Micro !!! with Pokemon emerald XD on top of my games.

anonymous_old
Sexy mouse pad, anthonyla65.
Seibei4211
Someone bought a Micro?
anthonyla65
xD Loving my mouse mat, I got that pink micro a while ago :P
Daru

Stepmania keyboard.
Yes, that's tape on the keys to stop them from breaking clean in half.

*Daru finally got around to taking the picture*
Seibei4211
Holy shit...
anonymous_old

Seibei4211 wrote:

Holy shit...
'Nuff said.
Kitsunemimi
My desktop will look godly neat and tidy next to all of yours. Of course, that's because I don't actually own a place to put my computer. My parents demanded that I move my laptop to this room I'm in right now (not my bedroom), and they always keep nothing on the desks. Also my laptop's being re-imaged at school right now (bastards wiping my disk and everyone else's :x ) so I'm using my desktop which is just as neat... since it's in the same room. But I can't take a picture because well... it's not my space and based on my desktription above, I think you'd have a basic idea of what it'd look like.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
qlum
my desktop setup

my laptop setup

edited the pics so they wont stretch the page they are not smaller in file size
Jarby
awp

JarJarJacob wrote:

Resize your images, you bandwidth-eating fiend.
400kb is nothing

it's more of the oh gawd external links to 2000px images plz
Seibei4211
That first picture reminds me of Mirror's Edge.
MegaManEXE
I guess I might as well post mine since I took a pic last night to show my friend what I meant when I said I ran out of mouse room and failed a song :<

It sucks and I hate it but I think I play all right given the fact that I have a crappy mouse and barely any mouse room to work with...:/
Larto

Look, a cone!
Pokebis

Larto wrote:

Look, a cone!
A superior mouse pad.
Cuddlebun
dammit larto you post a pic of your desktop but not your ugly mug
Larto
Pokebis
what is this I don't even
Cuddlebun
Derekku
lolol

Grats on your tablet Latro
Daru

I got a second monitor.

Also, I moved from the blue room with the window to the yellow room with a window. yay.
Kitsunemimi

Daru wrote:

I got a second monitor.
It's the DS OS!! (sorry the wallpaper just made me think that.)
show more