Well. Most mapper probably know that it's terribly hard to find a queue open and get a mod from it. In here. You'll post your map while the queue is open. I'll close the queue and I'll mod 3 map wich i'll select randomly with http://www.random.org/
- 3 maps will be modded per round.
- I can mod osu! Standard or CTB ( I suck at modding CTB tho ;_; )
- Only Pending maps that aims for Rank/Approval. NOT Bubbled/Popped Bubbleor with Star/Apple Icon (means that map is good enough to be ranked soon) niehter WIP (Not finished) or Graved (means that mapper is not giving attention to the map).
- One map per mapper, per post, per round.
- Map MUST be posted by mapper NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Always read my latest post. Might be extra rules for a round.
- Avoid posting here if you already got a mod from me in the last month.
- No re-check unless i'll say so. Read "About Re-checks" for details.
Details about my modding:
- I'll start modding once the queue is closed.
- I'm lazy (and a bit busy lately) so the mod will be a little delayed. Maximum 2 weeks.
- I'll always mod in english unless there's a special reason for mod in spanish.
- Keep in mind that I'm not good modding fast/hard maps. ( Fast = ^200 BPM Hard= Insane and Extra diffs. )
- I'm really bad modding hitsounds.
- If your map is really good and i can't mod it/my mod is poor or useless. i'll shoot you a star.
- If your map gets bubble/ranked before i post my mod, you'll automatically get a free ticket to use in other map whenever you want. Same will happen if I delay a lot and the mapper lets the map graved/goes AFK/etc.
- If you have a Free Ticket, avoid posting here please. Send me a Forum PM instead.
- I'll only do a re-check if I like the song/if it's an app map and/or if I consider that the map needs to be re-checked by me.
- I'll do the re-check at least one month after I did my first mod.
- I'll only do the re-check if you got 5 mods or more (7 mods or more for shorter maps like TV Size and equal) after my mod. Otherwise, you must get enough mods to get my re-check.
- I'll only do one re-check in your map.
- When you want me to do the re-check, avoid posting here please. Send me a Forum PM instead.
Choosing maps/Modding Maps
Maps to Mod:
None for now.