1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted
Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce osu! WP to you all

It has been available on windows phone store for 1 month, and is free after v1.4

There are many special features for the windows phone version, like background music player, live tile , quick link from music hub.
You can sync your osz files with skydrive or directly download beatmaps in the App.

We support 5 mods (soon will be 6), two-finger , beatmap skin and hit vibrate in game.
It has an online service too, but not support different leaderboard for different beatmap. You can chat with other players and share your score to facebook or twitter.

Not support background video and storyboard now.
For windows phone 7.5/7.8 or windows phone 8, but not support 256mb device (like lumia 610).

Find more at Windows Phone Store





Have fun with your windows phone ! :)
posted
Damn, my phone is just windows mobile. ._.
posted
I log into this site by username and trying to use my account's associated email address doesn't work. The WP app allows logging in by email but not username. Since logging in by email doesn't work for me, I can't associate my existing account with my app this way. Is there some other way to do it?
posted
oh wow, this looks pretty cool. It even has online chat support?
posted
im glad that osu finally came to the windows phone but so many problems are included making it impossible to enjoy. i have noticed to MAJOR problems
1. the first problem is not being able to login to my account i have been trying to login to my account for three days i even changed my password to see if that was the problem. yet and still i cannot login on my windows phone.
2. all OSU! players know that to enjoy the game you must Download songs. there are soo many people that are downloading song but there is nothing there.
posted
From the Screenshot alone, I saw the HP bar background is upside down (max HP should be on the curved tip). I wonder if this is intended... :P
posted

frack wrote:

I log into this site by username and trying to use my account's associated email address doesn't work. The WP app allows logging in by email but not username. Since logging in by email doesn't work for me, I can't associate my existing account with my app this way. Is there some other way to do it?
I feel sorry about this.
you need to know, you can not share the osu! account to osu!WP.
The Online service is powered by another website, so you need to creat a new one.

---

dmims98 wrote:

im glad that osu finally came to the windows phone but so many problems are included making it impossible to enjoy. i have noticed to MAJOR problems
1. the first problem is not being able to login to my account i have been trying to login to my account for three days i even changed my password to see if that was the problem. yet and still i cannot login on my windows phone.
2. all OSU! players know that to enjoy the game you must Download songs. there are soo many people that are downloading song but there is nothing there.
Hi,
you need to know, you can not share the osu! account to osu!WP.
The Online service is powered by another website, so you need to creat a new one.

If you can not download songs, try skydrive to transfer
posted
Hi and welcome to the forums,

Please avoid double posting, you don't have to repeat the same answer twice. You could just combine your answers into a single post ;)
posted
OK THATS IT.

I'm getting a Windows Phone after I somehow break the current one! xD
posted
please make a feature to manually add beatmap files from pc, its taking too mych time using skydrive
thx, nice app so far :D
posted
thanks for the app! i`m realy happy with the app my favorite game on the pc is now on my new 1 week old nokia lumia 920:) again thanks:)
posted
how come this gets no attention from anywhere
posted

maal wrote:

how come this gets no attention from anywhere
yes i know what you mean maby we can ask peppy to doo this app on te info page!
posted
Online ranking and chat?! Could you please consider making a port for android T_T . God, I want a windows phone to check this game out -.-!
posted
Can you publish in the Brazilian store too?
posted
Very nice going on my Lumia.
But the song download had some problem, I can search songs but download always failed because of my internet connection sucks.
It would be nice if you provide link-based song download so I can download it from my PC which is running a http server.

Keep up the good work :)
posted

zecchan wrote:

Very nice going on my Lumia.
But the song download had some problem, I can search songs but download always failed because of my internet connection sucks.
It would be nice if you provide link-based song download so I can download it from my PC which is running a http server.

Keep up the good work :)
Does osu! for WP not support the normal osu! format?
posted

DieOrYouWillDie wrote:

Does osu! for WP not support the normal osu! format?
It support the normal one, but I have lots of osu songs and too lazy to download because my internet sucks. So setting up a http server on my local network will do the trick if WPOsu! adds custom download link. We can even make a mirror server and download directly from there instead (reducing the load for osu server). :D
posted
Thank you for the great app! Works perfect on lumia 800
posted
does it have online chat support? :?
show more
Please sign in to reply.