forum

osu! WP for windows phone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cxy783670568
Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce osu! WP to you all

It has been available on windows phone store for 1 month, and is free after v1.4

There are many special features for the windows phone version, like background music player, live tile , quick link from music hub.
You can sync your osz files with skydrive or directly download beatmaps in the App.

We support 5 mods (soon will be 6), two-finger , beatmap skin and hit vibrate in game.
It has an online service too, but not support different leaderboard for different beatmap. You can chat with other players and share your score to facebook or twitter.

Not support background video and storyboard now.
For windows phone 7.5/7.8 or windows phone 8, but not support 256mb device (like lumia 610).

Find more at Windows Phone Store

Have fun with your windows phone ! :)
Kurokami
Damn, my phone is just windows mobile. ._.
frack_old
I log into this site by username and trying to use my account's associated email address doesn't work. The WP app allows logging in by email but not username. Since logging in by email doesn't work for me, I can't associate my existing account with my app this way. Is there some other way to do it?
theowest
oh wow, this looks pretty cool. It even has online chat support?
dmims98
im glad that osu finally came to the windows phone but so many problems are included making it impossible to enjoy. i have noticed to MAJOR problems
1. the first problem is not being able to login to my account i have been trying to login to my account for three days i even changed my password to see if that was the problem. yet and still i cannot login on my windows phone.
2. all OSU! players know that to enjoy the game you must Download songs. there are soo many people that are downloading song but there is nothing there.
Winshley
From the Screenshot alone, I saw the HP bar background is upside down (max HP should be on the curved tip). I wonder if this is intended... :P
Topic Starter
cxy783670568

frack wrote:

I log into this site by username and trying to use my account's associated email address doesn't work. The WP app allows logging in by email but not username. Since logging in by email doesn't work for me, I can't associate my existing account with my app this way. Is there some other way to do it?
I feel sorry about this.
you need to know, you can not share the osu! account to osu!WP.
The Online service is powered by another website, so you need to creat a new one.

---

dmims98 wrote:

im glad that osu finally came to the windows phone but so many problems are included making it impossible to enjoy. i have noticed to MAJOR problems
1. the first problem is not being able to login to my account i have been trying to login to my account for three days i even changed my password to see if that was the problem. yet and still i cannot login on my windows phone.
2. all OSU! players know that to enjoy the game you must Download songs. there are soo many people that are downloading song but there is nothing there.
Hi,
you need to know, you can not share the osu! account to osu!WP.
The Online service is powered by another website, so you need to creat a new one.

If you can not download songs, try skydrive to transfer
XPJ38
Hi and welcome to the forums,

Please avoid double posting, you don't have to repeat the same answer twice. You could just combine your answers into a single post ;)
Dolphin
OK THATS IT.

I'm getting a Windows Phone after I somehow break the current one! xD
savetheprince
please make a feature to manually add beatmap files from pc, its taking too mych time using skydrive
thx, nice app so far :D
robdgekke
thanks for the app! i`m realy happy with the app my favorite game on the pc is now on my new 1 week old nokia lumia 920:) again thanks:)
maal
how come this gets no attention from anywhere
robdgekke

maal wrote:

how come this gets no attention from anywhere
yes i know what you mean maby we can ask peppy to doo this app on te info page!
DieOrYouWillDie
Online ranking and chat?! Could you please consider making a port for android T_T . God, I want a windows phone to check this game out -.-!
LuizHMS
Can you publish in the Brazilian store too?
zecchan
Very nice going on my Lumia.
But the song download had some problem, I can search songs but download always failed because of my internet connection sucks.
It would be nice if you provide link-based song download so I can download it from my PC which is running a http server.

Keep up the good work :)
DieOrYouWillDie

zecchan wrote:

Very nice going on my Lumia.
But the song download had some problem, I can search songs but download always failed because of my internet connection sucks.
It would be nice if you provide link-based song download so I can download it from my PC which is running a http server.

Keep up the good work :)
Does osu! for WP not support the normal osu! format?
zecchan

DieOrYouWillDie wrote:

Does osu! for WP not support the normal osu! format?
It support the normal one, but I have lots of osu songs and too lazy to download because my internet sucks. So setting up a http server on my local network will do the trick if WPOsu! adds custom download link. We can even make a mirror server and download directly from there instead (reducing the load for osu server). :D
Kute_old
Thank you for the great app! Works perfect on lumia 800
ChipZ
does it have online chat support? :?
robdgekke

ChipZ wrote:

does it have online chat support? :?
yes
robdgekke
hello the function map downloading does not work anymore!
for the rest great app I play it very mutch
robertyazu
How do i get beat maps for this? can i use my desktop instead to download beatmaps for osu WP? can I transfer beatmaps from the osu!! in my desktop to the one in my WP? thanmks!!
DeepEX_old
i need the Lumia 610 version
bingel919
Cool but it is so hard to get new songs. Hey ! Do u know where can I register an account ?
kittichai_old
love this :P
Watanabe Ashyme
Ah, it doesn't support with my Lumia 510 :(

Later i will buy the WP8 phone to play it XD
tigrlilly
you are a real hero in my eyes!
Ven
Great port, I love it. However, the beatmap downloading is absolute garbage and fails every time. Please let us transfer beatmaps from PC!
EZ2ACTux
Hey! I just wanted to say to the dev of osuWP that I'm a regestered windows phone 7 and 8 developer with a few apps on the store and would be happy to help if you needed some help with the development of osuWP.
dennix_old
the online leaderboards is different from the pc version right??
because i have played osu! in my lumia so many times, but my score is not accumulated in this ID..
btw, thanks for bringing this game to Windows Phone. love you dev... :3
power007
Which is right offset? -40 probably wrong, audio sync is wrong also sliderball is lagging...
Lumia 520
show more