bubble!
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Thanks a bunch HeatKai!
lolcubes
[Oni]
:D

[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:54:740 (3,4,1,2,3,1,2) - I don't like k k d d d k k here because the melody would imply something like k k d k d d k instead. I am not 100% sure if that would be too hard or not, so as an alternative I would suggest k d d k d d k.
  2. 01:05:390 (3,4,5,6) - Hm, well I am okay with these, but I would suggest to remove finishes, just so it's slightly easier. The main part of the map is here and these 4 finishes are quite intense as a lead in into a part like this.
  3. 01:11:090 (1,1,2,3,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,2,1) - I would be happy if you could create a break in this pattern, it's kinda long and this is 200 bpm. Think of the poor slow people!
    I would recommend to remove 01:11:840 (1) as that is the most insignificant note.
  4. 01:23:590 (1,2,3,4,5) - I believe this is too advanced for a muzukashii. This is 1/3 and kkkkd is already very uncommon in muzukashii diffs anyway, especially on this bpm. Would recommend to remove 01:23:790 (3) or something.
[Futsuu]
  1. At least HP4/OD4.
  2. 00:10:490 (2) - I would recommend to remove this, because this note doesn't exist in the music. The rhythm here is a bit difficult for futsuu, so just removing this is good enough if you ask me.
  3. Let me confirm what people say about those 1/3. I am okay with those but this is still 200 bpm, we have to think of the new guys as well.
[Kantan]
At least HP4/OD4.

Good maps!
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito

lolcubes wrote:

[Oni]
:D

[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:54:740 (3,4,1,2,3,1,2) - I don't like k k d d d k k here because the melody would imply something like k k d k d d k instead. I am not 100% sure if that would be too hard or not, so as an alternative I would suggest k d d k d d k. Yeah, as you said. This pattern is problematic in Muzukashii. Also the one I have is a bit hard since we normaly have to use lineal patterns. But ddkkddk or anything else dosen'T fit well at all.
  2. 01:05:390 (3,4,5,6) - Hm, well I am okay with these, but I would suggest to remove finishes, just so it's slightly easier. The main part of the map is here and these 4 finishes are quite intense as a lead in into a part like this. Oh, actually I agree.
  3. 01:11:090 (1,1,2,3,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,2,1) - I would be happy if you could create a break in this pattern, it's kinda long and this is 200 bpm. Think of the poor slow people! applied
    I would recommend to remove 01:11:840 (1) as that is the most insignificant note.
  4. 01:23:590 (1,2,3,4,5) - I believe this is too advanced for a muzukashii. This is 1/3 and kkkkd is already very uncommon in muzukashii diffs anyway, especially on this bpm. Would recommend to remove 01:23:790 (3) or something.applied
[Futsuu]
  1. At least HP4/OD4. done
  2. 00:10:490 (2) - I would recommend to remove this, because this note doesn't exist in the music. The rhythm here is a bit difficult for futsuu, so just removing this is good enough if you ask me. Mh, I would rather keep it. 1/3 notes but without the second k it sounds really empty. Also since it is a lineal pattern it should be fine I guess.
  3. Let me confirm what people say about those 1/3. I am okay with those but this is still 200 bpm, we have to think of the new guys as well.

Talked in iirc about it.
[Kantan]
At least HP4/OD4. done

Good maps!
Thank you for modding lolcubes! :)
lolcubes
Doublepost because I can.

More taiko plz.
Cloudchaser
congratz Ono :3/
HeatKai
yeay congrats \o3o/
taiko_maniac1811
omedeto ono :3
hs714
congrats Onosakiiiii ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ"
aabc271
Congrats Ono :)
Frostmourne
gratzz Ono :p
Norbi
Congrats, Ono! Best taiko mapset so far, I really love it.
TKS
grats!!
i remembered the TWC... :roll:
Cihyaa
gratz! :D
Aurele
ohey, congratulation Ono :D
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Thanks to the people who helped me by modding this and special thanks to HeatKai and lolcubes.
Also thank you for your congratualtions guys. Hope you like the mapset.

lolcubes wrote:

More taiko plz.
May your wish be granted. Hehe
Jerry
Congratulations >w<
/me late
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Thank you Jerry. Hehe
Stefan
Meanwhile Infinite to Nuclear Fusion cries in Graveyard. /runs

congrats
Kharua
where can i find the song?
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Pure luck I saw this comment on the forums. lol

On NicoNicoDouga from the original uploader. He is not active anymore, tho. AU just vanished suddenly.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/1092906
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm1013971 ... _s1_p1_n43