Hope this can help you, good luck.
- Disable the letterbox during breaks since there isn't any on this map on all of the difficulties.
- Resnap correctly the kiai on all the difficulties, it's unsnapped right now.
- Reduce HP Drain by 1 tick, it's too high right now for the easiest difficulty of the mapset.
- 00:10:985 (1,2) - I think it would be better if you use finishes in this part and not whistles like you did before, for emphasize with the strong part of this song, would fit much better than now.
- 00:18:665 (1,2) - Same goes here for the reason I've stated above, try it.
- 00:24:425 (5) - New combo should go here due to the new stanza and music change. Also, you forgot to add a whistle at the begin of this slider, make sure to add it for consistency with your previous patterns.
- 00:26:345 (1,2) - Remove the new combo on (1) and also try to follow the same suggestion I gave you above, I'm sure it would give an awesome effect to this part of the song.
- 00:35:465 (4,1) - Try to avoid this circle with this slider, it doesn't look so good and it also could confuse beginners while playing.
- 00:45:065 (2,3) - Try to avoid such random stacks on the easiest difficulty of the mapset since they could be confusing for beginners to play, make it this way perhaps? Much better also with the flow.
- 00:57:545 - It feels like you're a missing a main beat here, make sure to add it with using distance snap carefully and correctly.
- 00:58:745 (4,5) - Again, as I said above, try to avoid such stacks on the easiest difficulty of the mapset, move the circle somewhere else and don't put it under the slider begin.
- 00:59:945 (6,1) - New combo should go on (6) and not on (1), since the new stanza begins there.
- 01:02:825 (1,2) - Again, do not stack these notes together, I've already explained you the reason above.
- 01:04:745 (4,5) - Same once again, please don't hate me for this.
- 01:19:145 (2,3) - Last stack to change, the others I've seen are fine enough to go, I guess.
- Reduce HP Drain by 1 tick, it's too high right now for a Normal imo.
- 00:07:145 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider to emphasize the strong beat of this song, it would fit perfectly, trust me.
- 00:09:065 (1) - Same here for the same reason, make sure to add them costantly.
- 00:14:825 (1) - Once again, another finish that could fit perfectly with the music, it feels like you're missing many of them.
- 00:16:745 (1) - Here as well, I just want you to make them much better than they're already.
- 00:22:505 (1) - You already got which pattern I want you to follow for the finishes, I suppose.
- 00:24:425 (1) - Same as above about the finishes.
- 00:30:185 (1) - Same as above, once again.
- 00:32:105 (1,2) - Add a finish on (1) and also try to place (2) somewhere else, this stack looks too random and doesn't really make much sense to me if I have to be honest.
- 00:34:985 (5,1) - I know there's a slowdown here, but the spacing is wrong, please make sure to fix it correctly manually.
- 00:42:665 (4) - A slider with so many repeats might confuse beginners, I'd suggest you to make a different pattern than the one you've right now.
- 00:57:065 (5) - There should be a new combo here due to the new stanza and music change.
- 01:06:665 (1) - You forgot to add a main finish here, please make sure to add it to emphasize with the strong part of the song, also, the kiai begins here, so it would make even more sense to have it there.
- 01:08:585 (3,4,5,1) - The overlap and the stacks in this pattern are really bad to see and play, it's totally confusing to read for beginners, try to make them this way for a easier pattern to read and for have a much better flow than right now.
- 01:14:345 (5) - Like I said above, there should be a new combo since the music changes there.
- 00:06:785 (7) - Add a finish at the end of this slider, it would emphasize with the strong part of the music.
- 00:08:705 (5) - Same here for the same reason as above.
- 00:14:825 (1) - Another important finish that you're missing, please make sure to add it to follow your costant pattern and the music.
- 00:16:745 (1) - Again, add a finish please.
- 00:18:305 (6) - I'm sure you know what I'm going to say to you right now.
- 00:22:505 (1) - Another strong finish that could give more effect to the song, add all of them and you will understand what I exactly mean.
- 00:24:425 (1) - Try to guess? Yeah, there should be a finish here.
- 00:25:385 (3,4) - This pattern doesn't look so good to me, I'd suggest you to make something else, like this.
- 00:26:345 (1) - Missing whistle, please make sure to add it to follow your previous hitsound pattern.
- 00:28:265 (1) - Missing finish, same as I said above many times.
- 00:30:185 (1) - And yes, I'm thinking you should use finishes much more than you did, they fit really much with this kind of song.
- 00:32:105 (1) - Another finish.
- 00:32:105 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing is not really consistent and could be improved, please respace this pattern correctly with using distance snap correctly and carefully.
- 00:34:025 (1) - Okay, this is the last one for this section, rest is good enough as is.
- 00:37:625 (1) - There shouldn't be a new combo here since you didn't add it on the other difficulties of your beatmap, remove it for consistency.
- 00:41:705 (2,3) - I think this stack could be confusing to read at first sight, just stack it normally so it's easier to read and looks much better.
- 00:57:065 (1,2,3) - Spacing is not consistent enough, please make sure to fix this, here's what I got.
- Rename it to Saten's Insane for a better difficulty name.
- 00:53:945 (1) - I don't think you need this new combo here, if you remove it the previous one also won't be too short, so yeah, just remove it.
- 01:15:305 (1) - Same as above, another new combo that I don't think you really need to have.
- 01:18:185 (1) - Remove the clap from this circle and leave only the finish, otherwise it's way too loud.
Hope this can help you, good luck.