forum

The iDOLM@STER - Go My Way!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
mrtn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
al2e10
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
wmfchris
Wow O_O
It's nice and I found nothing wrong (after such execellent modding from every modding m@ster lol)

starred.
Metruzero
I'd like to quickly recommend, to add a spinner circle and meter. Because it looks unappealing with random spinner circles from diffferent skins. And could you please find a new picture for comboburst? The words on the picture look unappealing. I put an attachment.

Topic Starter
al2e10
Thank you !!
DragonsWhip
Fits nicely with the other Idolm@ster songs... Nice twirl in hard.

Bang! Shot a star.
Starrodkirby86
Lower all normal-sample set hitsound volumes by 1-2 ticks.
Consider lowering the soft ones by .5, perhaps.

[Normal]:
01:02:07 (1) - Can you move this a little bit farther from (3)? Perhaps more south.
01:13:07 (3) - Space it closer. Distance Snap helps.
01:40:40 (1) - Having no volume here makes a strange and incomplete ending.

[Let FUN!!]:
This one's volume is fine.
00:26:23 (2) - Don't like the fragmented Whistle here. D:
01:05:73 (1,2,3,4,5) - Move more to the left on Grid Level 3 or without Grid Snap, but don't make it too close to the (1) slider ahead.
01:20:73 (2) - Whistle on start point?
01:21:90 (3) - Whistle on start point?
01:22:90 (3) - This whistle at the end sounds a bit...odd...or lonely.
01:36:23 (1) - Whistle on start point?
01:47:23 (4) - Whistle on start point?
01:48:56 (4) - Whistle on start point?

Did you use Distance Snap when doing this map? If not, then nice intuitive spacing. [Normal] has some Distance Snap woes but I'm not going to be a nazi about it since the spacing is mostly acceptable.

Star. :)
Ekaru
Both difficulties: Force skin to Default. Ask in chat how to do this if you don't know how.

Normal:

-Delete the very first break. Looks ugly since it's so short, and it's unneeded.
-00:13:40 (1,2) - I recommend moving each 1/2 backwards.
-00:51:23 (1,2) - - Modify 1 slightly (bring the point down and right) so it isn't overlapping 2 as much. Or just remake the slider. Right now it doesn't look to pretty.
00:59:73 (7,8) - See if you can remake these two sliders so that their slider paths don't overlap each other so much.

Hard:

Fine

Just some suggestions. Good job, here's a star! :D
Metruzero
I'm gonna sound like a noob but I'm new to this, how do I give a star?
Starrodkirby86

Metruzero wrote:

I'm gonna sound like a noob but I'm new to this, how do I give a star?
When posting, there should be a:

You have not yet given this beatmap a star. If you like what you see, and want to help this beatmap get attention, then shoot a star in its direction!
Star this map! (does not use kudos)
or something of that.

Check that box.

To give a kudosu star, look up at the total stars of the thread and whip out a kudosu star.
Topic Starter
al2e10
Thank you all for give me opinion and star ~ ;)

Ekaru : I have fixed your givent opinion~
Sleep Powder
Guess I don't need to mod it now...
vytalibus
AWESOME.
Echo
Can you replace the mp3 with this one which doesn't have the smoke sound at ~45s and the popping sound at ~1:50? You'll need to readjust the offsets (I get offset:18000)

Also, can you map the rest of normal? Ending it at the key change is waaay too abrupt.

Finally, I made a difficulty for this years ago but I never finished it... do you mind if I finish it now and include it with your beatmap?

Changing this back to star for now, you can PM me if you do anything.
Topic Starter
al2e10

Echo wrote:

Can you replace the mp3 with this one which doesn't have the smoke sound at ~45s and the popping sound at ~1:50? You'll need to readjust the offsets (I get offset:18000)

* I have this mp3 ~ But it is not fixed to the redio ~ So I cannot use this sorry ^^

also, can you map the rest of normal? Ending it at the key change is waaay too abrupt.
* I think it is the good place to end ~

Finally, I made a difficulty for this years ago but I never finished it... do you mind if I finish it now and include it with your beatmap?

*I have see your map already it is no problem^^
But can you use my (mp3, and the skin)? You map is not fixed to my Go my way~

Changing this back to star for now, you can PM me if you do anything.
Echo
What do you mean it's not fixed?
Topic Starter
al2e10

Echo wrote:

What do you mean it's not fixed?
O.... I'm write wrong ~ I mean it's not mix to the song and video~
Echo
Echo

al2e10 wrote:

Echo wrote:

You can give the video any offset you like.
But I don't like your mp3 :P SORRY :|
I can return the bubble if you "don't like" the mp3, but I seriously think that the smoke sound ruins the whole song. I disapprove of the current mp3. And not mapping the second half of normal? It's like... one chorus.
Topic Starter
al2e10

Echo wrote:

al2e10 wrote:

Echo wrote:

You can give the video any offset you like.
But I don't like your mp3 :P SORRY :|
I can return the bubble if you "don't like" the mp3, but I seriously think that the smoke sound ruins the whole song. I disapprove of the current mp3. And not mapping the second half of normal? It's like... one chorus.
O...Just ok ~
But I thank your opinion ^^
And I just want to rank this map...
DerekMcD
I love this song

"My first time star this map"
Alace
Tiny fix in irc
rebubble
Takuma
Ranked!
LuigiHann
Everyone who starred, bubbled, or ranked the map featuring this abomination should be ashamed of themselves

A: It's hideously cut
B: It's hideously cut to an obviously wrong size

Yes, I am unranking it for this. Should be a quick fix and as long as you don't change anything else I won't have to reset scores. Just fix/remove the comboburst and do a full resubmit