forum

2020 Top 10 Malaysian osu!std Players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Its not Marvin

credits to Iyouka for the gfx design

Welcome to the Top 10 Malaysian osu!standard Player Voting 2020

It is that time of the year again, where we all come together to decide the top 10 malaysian players in 2020

Thank you Tzero for allowing me to use last year's post as a reference

How to vote

<start:yr username here (keep the start:)>
<1:>
<2:>
<3:>
<4:>
<5:>
<6:>
<7:>
<8:>
<9:>
<10:>
<end>

all voters must STRICTLY follow this format, the above is a blank template for convenience, here is an example of a valid top 10 vote

<start:Its not Marvin>
<1:god player> I LOVE HIM
<2:amazing player> FC'ED BIG BLACK
<3:excellent player> HE IS A POGU PLAYER!
<4:very good player>
<5:goooood player> just alright
<6:goood player> could be better
<7:good player>
<8:notbad.jpg player>
<9:player>
<10:pla> kekw
<end>
Honourable Mentions: (optional)

quagsire - :quagsire:

HONOURABLE MENTIONS MUST BE BELOW <end>

MAKE SURE ADDITIONAL COMMENTS ARE OUTSIDE THE < >

Rules

1) You can only vote if your account was created before 1st of November, 2020.

2) You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself.

3) You are only allowed to vote for players with a Malaysian flag. ***unless they are widely known as Malaysian but has changed their flag for convenience.

4) Anyone with any country flag can vote.

5) You MUST HAVE 10 PLAYERS IN YOUR LIST

6) Please do NOT vote for anyone who hasn't played anything at all in 2020.

7) It's encouraged but optional to write 1 or 2 lines to describe your reason to vote for a player. (what are they good at, why did you vote for them?) It's perfectly OK to just list 10 names.

8) Please vote based on scores and plays set in 2020. For example if a player was #1 in Malaysia in 2008 but has already quit the game in 2011, for goodness' sake do NOT vote for him. SCORES SET IN 2020. PERFORMANCE IN 2020.

9) To be fair, you can only vote for players with more than 7200pp. If not, the vote will not be counted as valid vote. However, if the player of your choice manages to reach 7200pp before the closing date, your vote is considered valid.

10) A player should have at least 3000 play count to be eligible to vote. This is to ensure that you have sufficient knowledge of the game to justify your choices for your top 10.

11) Troll votes will be entirely voided. Troll votes are votes that are blatantly disregarding the player skill and instead only voting for your friends. Voting for banned or inactive players will be considered a troll vote. Voting for players that are not voted in by popular opinion, voting for players that are not high up the PP rankings, or the players that you voted are ranked very differently compared to the popular opinion is NOT considered troll voting. If you feel that your list may be regarded as controversial, please do add some reasoning to your votes so that we know you are serious about your votes and are not just trolling.

12) Note that you can change your vote anytime you want before the closing date. I will calculate the result after the deadline. Changing your votes after the deadline will result in disqualification.

13) All the rules are subject to change and I have the rights to finalize the score if really needed. You will be notified via the osu! Malaysia discord for any rule changes.

Helpful links if you're newer to this:

1) p/pp?c=MY --> here you can find the Malaysian rankings, and you can filter by game mode: osu!

2) http://osustats.ppy.sh/ --> here you can find the individual players' top100 scores by clicking 'Advanced Options' and filter by game type: osu! (Note: as we all know in every single game mode there are many scores that are 'underrated' in PP and since you might not find them on the player's profile, you can search here instead!)

Results/Calculation method

Lowest ranked player gets 1 point, 2nd lowest gets 2 points etc. until top player gets 10. One set of the highest and lowest point for every player is removed. i.e. If Tzero gets 1-5-2-5-3-1-9-10-10-7-6, one each of the 1 point and 10 point votes are removed, leaving 5-2-5-3-1-9-10-7-6. This is to enhance accuracy of the results and to discourage "boosting" votes. Points are totalled up. Highest wins.

Voting Stage will conclude on 11th December 2020 11:59pm

Feel free to post any questions you might have in the thread, me or other experienced/knowledgeable players will respond to them!

BM translation (thanks Tzero for ur work last year xd)(also thank you proof readers in osu!MY)
Merupakan masa untuk kita Bersatu untuk menentukan permain 10 terbaik mod osu!std dalam Malaysia

Ingin berterima kasih kepada Tzero kerana dia benarkan saya menggunakan postnya sebagai rujukan

Cara mengundi:

<start:IGN anda di sini(kekalkan start:)>
<1:>
<2:>
<3:>
<4:>
<5:>
<6:>
<7:>
<8:>
<9:>
<10:>
<end>

Para pengundi haruslah mengikuti format yang diberi, di atas adalah templat kosong untuk kemudahan para pengundi, di bawah adalah contoh undi yang sesuai

<start:Its not Marvin>
<1:pemain dewa> SAYA CINTA AKAN DIA
<2:pemain banyak meletup> DIA TELAH FULL COMBO HITAM BESAR
<3:pemain berkilauan> DIA MERUPAKAN PEMAIN POGU
<4:pemain amat bagus sangat>
<5:pemain baguuuus> OK saje
<6:pemain baguus> boleh bagus lagi
<7:pemain bagus>
<8:pemain mcm yes tapi bukan>
<9:pemain>
<10:pe> :peepolaughpoint:
<end>
sebutan yang terhormat: (tidak diwajibkan)
quagsire - :quagsire:

SEBUTAN YANG TERHORMAT MESTILAH DI BAWAH <end>

PENERANGAN-PENERANGAN PEMAIN MESTILAH DI LUAR < >

Peraturan:

1) Anda hanya dibenarkan mengundi jika akaun anda dibuat selepas 1 November 2020.

2) Anda dilarang mengundi diri anda sendiri.

3) Hanya mengundi untuk pemain yang mempunyai bendera Malaysia di profil. ***KECUALI kes istimewa yang memang merupakan rakyat Malaysia tetapi telahpun menukar bendera bagi kemudahan sendiri

4) Sesiapa pun boleh mengundi di benang ini termasuk pemain dari luar negara.

5) Anda MESTILAH MENYENARAIKAN 10 PEMAIN

6) JANGAN mengundi untuk sesiapa yang tidak bermain langsung/tidak menghasilkan skor dalam tahun 2020.

7) Anda digalakkan (tidak diwajibkan) menulis penerangan/justifikasi yang pendek tentang sebab-sebab anda mengundi untuk sesuatu pemain.

8) Sila mengundi berdasarkan skor yang dibuat pemain dalam tahun 2020. Sebagai contoh, jika pemain tersebut merupakan pemain #1 dalam Malaysia pada tahun 2008 tetapi sudah berhenti bermain dalam tahun 2011, tolonglah guna otak sikit, JANGAN mengundi untuk dia. TENGOK SKOR YANG DIBUAT DALAM 2020. PRESTASI PEMAIN 2020.

9) Anda hanya boleh mengundi pemain-pemain osu! standard yang mempunyai sekurang-kurangnya 7200pp. Jika tidak, undian anda dianggap tidak sah. Namun demikian, sekiranya pemain yang anda undi berjaya mencapai 7200pp sebelum tarikh tutup, undian anda masih dianggap sah.

10) Anda haruslah mempunyai jumlah permainan sekurang-kurangnya 3000 kali supaya layak untuk mengundi. Hal ini adalah untuk memastikan pengundi memiliki pengetahuan yang sepenuhnya untuk memberikan alasan untuk pemain yang anda undi.

11) Undian gurauan akan dibatalkan sepenuhnya. Undian gurauan ialah undian yang jelas tidak menghiraukan kemahiran pemain dan sebaliknya hanya mengundi untuk kawan. Undian kepada pemain yang akaunnya dilarang atau tidak aktif akan dianggap sebagai undian gurauan. Undian kepada pemain yang tidak diundi daripada pendapat popular, undian kepada pemain yang tidak tinggi dalam kedudukan PP atau pemain yang anda undi berada dalam kedudukan yang sangat berbeza dengan pendapat popular TIDAK dianggap sebagai undian gurauan. Kalau anda berasa yang undian anda mungkin dianggap sebagai undian kontroversi, sila tambah beberapa sebab kepada undian anda supaya kami tahu yang anda serius dengan undian anda.

12) Anda dibenarkan mengubah undian anda pada bila-bila masa sebelum tarikh tutup. Saya akan mengira keputusan selepas tarikh tutup. Sebarang perubahan yang dilakukan selepas tarikh tutup akan mengakibatkan undian dibatalkan.

13) Dalam keadaan di mana seseorang pengundi mengundi untuk pemain kurang daripada 10 orang, mata yang diberi kepada pemain di kedudukan pertama dalam undi pengundi adalah sama dengan jumlah pemain yang dinamakan di dalam undian tersebut, iaitu pemain dalam kedudukan terakhir akan sentiasa mendapat 1 mata.

14) Semua peraturan boleh diubahsuai pada bila-bila masa dan saya mempunyai hak untuk memuktamadkan keputusan jika diperlukan. Segala pengubahsuaian peraturan akan diberitahu melalui osu! Malaysia Discord.

Link berguna jika anda tidak beberapa berpengalaman:

1) p/pp?c=MY Ini merupakan kedudukan pemain-pemain Malaysia dalam mod masing-masing, anda boleh mencari mod kegemaran sendiri: osu!

2) http://osustats.ppy.sh/ Di sini anda dapat mencari skor top100 yang diperoleh siapa-siapa pemain dengan menekan 'Advanced Options' kemudian 'filter by game type': osu (Tidak kira mana-mana mod, banyak skor tidak memberi PP yang menunjuk kesukaran sebenar sesuatu lagu, oleh itu banyak skor tidak akan muncul di 'Top Ranks' di profil pemain, anda boleh mencari semua itu di sini!)

Kaedah pengiraan mata/skor:

Pemain terbawah mendapat 1 mata, pemain yang di atasnya mendapat 2 mata dan sebagainya sehingga pemain teratas mendapat mata yang sama dengan jumlah pemain yang dinamakan. Satu set mata tertinggi dan paling rendah akan dikeluarkan. Mata diperoleh setiap pemain dijumlahkan. Mata yang tertinggi adalah pemenang.

Undian akan ditutup 11 Disember 2020 pada masa 11:59pm (GMT+8).

Jikalau anda mempunyai sebarang pertanyaan, silakan bertanya di ruangan balas. Saya atau pemain berpengalaman akan membantu anda.
haruchi
Really dunno who to vote but here goes;

<start:haruchi>
<1:Rampax> Cannot decide whether to put wuhua or Rampax here.
<2:wuhua> Cannot decide whether to put Rampax or wuhua here.
<3:ShaneLiang>
<4:Hachune Miku>
<5:seabee> Probably my top favorite HDHR player.
<6:Inugami Korone>
<7:Shimon>
<8:Addam>
<9:not_aweeb>
<10:ClawViper>
<end>

1. Rampax because he still got the guts to rip and tear, improving in every single aspect and went ham against Norway in OWC. Always been my very nemesis, and he's often one step ahead than me, literally. There's not much to say about his skills because everyone knows what he is capable of, but not many knew how good of a listener he is. Thanks for not sleeping on me, Godspeed. https://i.imgur.com/ScSLERX.png

2. Wuhua has always been my favorite player of all time, so really can't decide who would pick take the first place in my list. His insane solo scores are often hidden because it's not a pp score. Top tier performance on OWC against Russia when given confidence, only being held by falling into lava when mining.

3. Shaneliang is an all rounder player, can play both low BPM, high BPM, low AR, high AR, low CS, HR and some gimmick maps. Every scores he made I admit I tried to snipe him on that Nanahira 250bpm map and arles' Freedom Dive but I can't lol

4. Hachune Miku is a player. osu! is his game. His Flying Out (? or is it Flying Away) score is my favorite score, truly shows what a player he is on high BPM singletaps, high BPM jumps and his ability to farm like a mad lad.

5. seabee (cb) is the guy you wanna be if you can't play or mediocre at HDHR. So many scores he set with HDHR and also a great tech player. Please join OWC

6. Inugami Korone is the nomod player you wanna be. With his aim so sharp and streams aiming skills are top tier, this guy could easily be the best nomod player in Malaysia. Please join OWC

7. Anyone that votes without Shimon in their list is illegal. Who else got a 91% DT pass on cycle hit in Malaysia? Been eyeing on this guy for so long I even know he failed an A 1300x combo pass on Fengshen Yanyi. This guy could easily beat the shit out of me lol

8. Addam is a creative dude that can build a house with a comfy interior inside a sand hill in sand biome. Oh ya he's also the guy that can stream 300bpm without breaking his sweat. Favorite player in terms of speedy streams.

9. Dear not_aweeb, you're the best tech player and I'm very jealous of you. We watched you play in other tournament and were vouching for you, and you blew us with all the crazy scores you set in that tourney (even managed to get a great score).

10. ClawViper. You are the best player in Malaysia. Not in terms of skills, but in terms of you helping other people to improve upon themselves. You helped them with their mentality, the way they talk, and if I continue to list it'll be a damn essay. You're also one of the players that continued to improve even if it's little, like how you are trying to switch your playstyle to Tap X, and also winning OMT even though you excused it that you said you won because wuhua, Shane and Rampax didn't join. But you proved to be the best tourney player since 2015. And thank you for being there, Godspeed.
Hachune Miku
<start:Hachune Miku>
<1:Rampax> Insane speed player, OWC popped off! Best NFSO player :heh:
<2:Wuhua> In his own league.
<3:ShaneLiang> POTATO OWC CAPTAIN! All rounded tournament player, super consistent.
<4:Inugami Korone> Insane nerve control, cs6.5 main, insane finger control
<5:Haruchi> Came out from literal NOWHERE, insane finger control on any high BPM maps. Stamina goat :meawhhh:
<6:Addam> THIS DUDE IS JUST TOO FAST, HOW CAN YOU OVERSTREAM 305BPM ON HIDAMARI?
<7:Seabee> Fast improved player, insane in speed/nomods every consistent maps!
<8:zhev> Insane stamina, and respectively good speed player.
<9:Changed> Hiatus genes abuser, passed We Luv Lama, like HOW? Literally a fingercontrol god above 210BPM.
<10:Shimon> Respectively good at any speed bpm streams, THIS DUDE IS FAST
<end>

Honorable mentions :
Kynexiz
ALtist
FaithInOsu
Cookiwiz
Chiyuu
Zygody
Jeffery
Tzero
not_aweeb
ClawViper
Chizu-Kun
Cookiwiz
<start:Cookiwiz>
<1:Rampax> Really good overall player.
<2:wuhua> Has everything in their hands.
<3:seabee> Really good stream/HDHR player as well as finger control.
<4:Hachune Miku> Improved fast on speed and good jump/stream player.
<5:Inugami Korone> Really good overall player too.
<6:haruchi> Admirable stream/stamina player.
<7:Addam> Speedier version of haruchi
<8:ShaneLiang> Deserved from their plays.
<9:Tzero> Really good consistency player.
<10:ClawViper> Veteran player with majority skillsets.
<end>

Honorable mentions:
ALtist
Shimon
Changed
Chizu-Kun
Shinonome Ena
<start:TsukinoseTillot>
<1:Inugami Korone>can't wait to see him to get #2 MY rank
<2:Rampax>cool i guess?
<3:Wuhua> wuhua doing wuhua thing. nothing suprising
<4:Haruchi> idke malay i guess?
<5:Seabee> cute player or idk
<6:ClawViper> :man:
<7:ALtist>
<8:Mikeybx>
<9:Changed>
<10:Sano>
<end>

Honorable mentions:
Lunakly Nanotek - man u fc-ing alot normal diff. can't wait to see you reach 10k SS silver soon:tm:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW - too many www. but he is cool
Snocilol - :Frog:
CookieDASH - YO WHY U SO CUTE WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Narukiko - when ar12 SS

Explanation for honorable mention thing
btw my choose honorable mention is based on what i saw outside o!my server and some my fav. player cool player in another server and such

im so lazy send help

Aski
PogU
GodKnows
<start:GodKnows>
<1:wuhua> the moment of osuHOW OWC2020 vs Russia (also alt map GOD)
<2:Rampax> S rank??? https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/780040439520296970-780040987371503616-unknown.png
<3:ShaneLiang> -ERROR SS
<4:seabee> too ez for u pp farm pls
<5:ClawViper> I dont know about it but congrats OMT2020
<6:Inugami Korone> SD player
<7:Hachune Miku> FAQ KYU FAQ KYU! FACK YOUUUUUUUUU!
<8:ALtist> S ranking raise my sword cry thunder fc
<9:Cookiwiz> Literally fcing everything i want to fc with HD
<10:Addam> Streammmmmmmmmm
<end>

Honorable Mentions:
IHateAutoNicks hi and stop sniping me XD
NOOB1200 hope he can start farming
Shimon are u trying to be ryuk/vaxei/whitecat/mrekk
Sonic-
<start:Sonic->

<1:wuhua> Self explanatory
<2:Rampax> Amazing speed player & Solid tourney player
<3:ShaneLiang> High consistency, all-rounder and best Potato Captain for owc malaysia and :peepolaughpoint:
<4:seabee> Extremely fast improving HDHR player, third in OMT which is poggers
<5:Hachune Miku> Best farmer, from a nobody to #2 Malaysia (looking forward to tourney performance).
<6:ClawViper> Retired? no thx. Surprising first place in OMT2020, third place in AOT2 and a participant for malaysia's strongest performing OWC roster
<7:Chiyuu> Solid player (gimmick maps maybe idk) in both solo & tourney performance
<8:Shimon> *breaths in speed*
<9:ALtist> marathon man
<10:Tzero> pemain
<end>

Honourable Mentions:

RelaxingTuna Cookiwiz
Addam
vernonlim
haruchi
Kynexiz
Chizu-Kun
not_aweeb
Changed
Zeph2003
Monofly
Zygody
KoalaNML DongFromVietnam

Graveyard :

Desumond
Rumia-
King Hong
NOOB1200
KFC7
<start:KFC7>
<1:wuhua> still GOAT for me
<2:ShaneLiang> i dunno i think he ok
<3:Hachune Miku> Insane
<4:Rampax> YES
<5:ClawViper> HI
<6:haruchi> Stream
<7:Inugami Korone> yay
<8:Addam> you2
<9:NOOB1200> yay2
<10:Desumond> I still admire your hidden mode, friend
<end>
Stick2Glue
<start:Stick2Glue>
<1:wuhua> can we talk about his owc performance for a sec
<2:Rampax> Other than being an extremely high end player, he's also a really proficient entertainer which I really value in a streamer/player
<3:haruchi> fast guy does fast things
<4:ClawViper> winning OMT is no mean feat
<5:seabee> just a monster on the rise
<6:Addam> surprised his keyboard hasn't given up on him (playing hidamari legit is pretty much the biggest reason he's this high up for me)
<7:Shaneliang> from the very little I have seen (and heard), balances solo skill and tournament performance quite nicely
<8:Shimon> speed guy no.3
<9:vernonlim> feels like he can acc absolutely anything
<10:Tzero> feeding Chiyuu like a soup kitchen (other than being an extremely well rounded player from what I've seen)
<end>

Honorable mentions in no particular order:
Hachune Miku
not_aweeb
Reinaru
Zeph2003
zhev
Zygody
(disregarding pp cutoff) DanielSiew
anyone better than me
Chizu-Kun
<start:Chizu-Kun>
<1:Wuhua> Chikatto boom
<2:Rampax> Just tuhan mode
<3:Inugami Korone> Cat can rekt human
<4:Hachune Miku> Speedom
<5:seabee>this dude live in 3020 while we live in 2020
<6:Shimon> plash speed 6969
<7:ALtist>raise his sword
<8:ShaneLiang>shane bright like a diamond
<9:ClawViper>Rest in Peace ClawVaper
<10:Addam>plash speed 69
<end>

Honorable Mention
Cookiwiz
Reinaru
Auxuelus
Agagak
<start:Agagak>
<1:Wuhua> Everything.
<2:Rampax> Almost everything. Acc in 2021, Mindblock always.
<3:ShaneLiang> Everything.
<4:seabee> Dedicated
<5:vernonlim> Hard worker
<6:Inugami Korone> HR
<7:Not_aweeb> Weird
<8:Clawviper> Unretired and won omt 2020
<9:haruchi> Stamina
<10:Hachune Miku> He'll get better
<end>

Honorable Mentions :
Tzero - Acc is really good, as usual speed is hindering him but i see he is overcoming it.
Zygody - Consistent & his performance on the tournament that earned him a badge was good to see :)
Aerora - His acc is really good check out his top plays!
DaNoobSlayaar - His acc is superb. sure profile full of farm maps but you cannot deny things like Pop Team Epic+DT 99.8%
Rumia - Great at EZ and HR.
Mikeybx - DT
Addam - For high bpm streams, hope he fixes his triple problem and become MY's Aricin.
Yaro
<start:Yaro>
<1:Rampax> Admirable speed and good well-rounded player!
<2:wuhua> INSANE PLAYER!!! Speechless!
<3:ShaneLiang> Very Good tourney player!! Respect!
<4:Inugami Korone> Can play stream maps really well and good overall player too!
<5:Shimon> Fast speed and DT player wow!!!
<6:seabee> HDHR? Cool!
<7:Tzero> Can play maps with weird patterns really well!
<8:Kynexiz> Good fast aim! Best mouse player in Malaysia?!
<9:Hachune Miku> Incredible speed and stream maps player!
<10:Addam> Hard working speed player! Next big thing! Scary!
<end>

Honorable mentions:
TequilaWolf - Big brain EZ player
ClawViper - HDHR old man
not_aweeb - Good player
Zygody - Awesome player
haruchi - Good performance in OWC! Muahh <3
Topic Starter
Its not Marvin
FAQ (will add more whenever necessary)

1. My IGN has spacing in it, does it matter?
A: Yes, please type in exactly how ur IGN is, if it's "Yeet Lmao", type in start:Yeet Lmao, this also goes for the top 10 players ur voting for

2. I heard the process is automated! does it mean i cannot change my vote after voting?
A: As stated in the rules, you can still change ur votes until the voting period has ended
RiceyMix
Using scripts to calculate votes eh, I see

0. Skydiver - OWC top 8 poggers, and look at his incredible performance in OMT mappol showcase, truly an amazing player that is hard to top.

<start:RiceyMix>

<1:Inugami Korone> - Hands down one of the highest mechanically skilled player in Malaysia, and inarguable has the highest nomod consistency in Malaysia. Setting insane scores after his unban such as Freedon Dive metal [Extra] hr fc, Louder than Steel [Nino's Extreme] fc, Sky of Twilight fc, Hibana [Lock On] fc and ofc most notably monstrata's ROR fc. Also he has a lot of unsubmitted unranked and failed scores on stream. I bet no one here knows (cause I was the only one in his stream at that time) he failed uta [Himei] at around 3000 combo, only breaking when he failed. Truly the apex of high mechanical skill of Malaysia to date and ofc, second 11k in Malaysia.

<2:wuhua> - wuhua (Seriously tho Say Bay [sb]......speechless)

<3:Rampax> - Truly insane player. Carried Malaysia hard in OWC against Norway this year. Getting a lot more consistant and also setting a lot of insane speed scores when getting near the end of the year like Oblivion DT fc and Mynarco Addiction [Extra] DT fc. The choke on Imy's Counting hr is also pretty epic. I wonder if he did not use a the MinG hit circles would he gotten a lot better in terms of acc kappa.

<4:ShaneLiang> - The potato captain. Score farmer smh. Very consistent tournament performance. Played literally everything in OWC and be in the winning team against Australia star team in AOT2 :peepolaughpoint: alongside wuhua, rampax and clawvaper. Error SS is insane, Kegare Naki Yume fc is pog and highest score in Forground Compilation. Wonder how high he can reach if he farms

<5:Hachune Miku> - 3rd 11k in Malaysia. Very high skill cap. Overall a very good mechanical player. Able to stream pretty consistently at high bpm, proof being he almost ssed the stream section Hougakou Stride by kano with hr during OWC tryouts, yomi yori Reverb and good score on freedom dive. Aim is obviously not a problem with all the farm scores he has. Only downside being a little worse at HD and finger control (mainly alt) than other players on the list. With such a high skill cap, would be interesting to see what kind of insane stuffs he can pull off in tournaments once he masters all other skillsets

<6:Seabee> - Probably my second favourite player of the year. Its insane how consistent he is and how fast he improves (account created in late 2018 btw). Being able to play almost everything at a very high level from weird maps such as polygon and night of knights, speed with tsukinami DT choke and Fallen Angel HDDT A rank, streams such as united HDHR fc, Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku HDHR chokes, TTFATF HDHR fc, Bluenation HDHR choke and Save Me HDHR choke, aim with some HDDT farm maps and many many more. Performed really consistently in OMT with a 3rd place finish and absolutely rekt the HD mappools. Would be a really nice addition to OWC team too if he wasnt too busy. With his improvement rate, I would not even be shock if he you tell me he will become the next wuhua in one to two years. Also a fellow full alternator.

<7:ALtist> Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. Argueably the best spaced stream player in Malaysia. Just like MikkuMix, he has very high nomod consistency as well, regardless of stream, aim or tech. The sidetracked day hr reverse choke is insane. 100% will be higher on the list if he didnt go inactive later half of the year. Notable scores are sidetracked day, sidetracked day, sidetracked day, RMS, cry thunder and mynarco addiction.

<8:Vernonlim> - Acc god. Can play everything at a very high accuracy even tho is able to hold the fc, but it is still really impressive as how good his finger control is. Alt maps and finger control maps are his tea, having highest acc on the country leaderboard most of the time for those kind of maps. OWC first runners up and fellow full alt player :)

<9:haruchi> - Gone for the most part in 2020, then return out of no where and performed well in OWC. Despite short time of activity, the scores he set is just hands down insane like Freedom Dive [Another] hr fc, Freedom Dive metal dimension [METAL DIMENSION] fc, paraclette top diff fc, The obsidian Unbound [Onslaught] choke, FAQ U and some other insane passes I dont know about. Hopefully he stays active next year for some insane performance

<10:Addam> - "Finger a man to death" (ppy dont ban me)
<end>
HM
Zygody - Consistensy God
Shimon - Fist 8* SS, insane speed player as well
Chizu-kun - LOVED map farmer smh
[Akeno] - Very high skill capped player and very consistent as well, imo one of the most underrated palyer in Malaysia
ClawVaper - OMT 2020 champion, still relavant 2020, dont really have many unique score this year so kinda falls off the list abit

The list goes on
Make it top 15 next year please its so hard to choose
FaithInOsu
<start:FaithInOsu>
<1:Rampax> Top tier tournament player and speed
<2:wuhua> GOD
<3:ShaneLiang> Potat tournament player
<4:ALtist> Stream god.
<5:Inugami Korone> unbanned, versatility.
<6:Seabee> HDHR player AND VROOOOOOM to top30
<7:vernonlim> Improved in tournaments this year, hard work paid off.
<8:Hachune Miku> Stream speed and DT player
<9:Addam> speedy player
<10:Chizu-Kun> HDHR and DT player. Improved.
<end>

Honorable Mentions :
not_aweeb
Cookiwiz
Reinaru
Kynexiz
Hand Sanitiser
<start:Hand Sanitiser>
<1:wuhua> It's wuhua, dude fucking got #2 overall in HD3 for OWC QF and carried the team
<2:Rampax> Set some really good scores this year, overall a really well balanced player
<3:Inugami Korone> Really like his consistency and HR (also not afraid to use SD in tourneys lmao)
<4:ClawViper> Champion of OMT2020, forced a bracket reset and won it
<5:Hachune Miku> Stream speed, nice Fuck You FC
<6:Seabee> HDHR zooooooooooooom
<7:Tzero> NM1 enthusiast
<8:Addam> SPEED
<9:Auxuelus> Dude is underrated af
<10:Chiyuu> Not a washed up player like he says, really like some of his plays
<end>

Honorable mentions:
Zygody - yes
Vernonlim - nice run in OMT, acc god
WOOTT - HDHR consistency
TequilaWolf - EZ owo
Krynexiz - another SPEED (nice Padoru HDDT lol)
Monofly - that WarningXWarningXWarning FC tho
Stick2Glue - weird patterns? what are those?
IHateAutoNicks - tap x player (pog playstyle)
DanielSiew - Same as IHAN
Chiyuu
<start:Chiyuu>
<1:Rampax> absolutely went ham this year, popping off scores, performing well in tourneys. Very well deserved, never stop playing ramupakusu
<2:seabee> improvement higher than ayah pin. shitting out top scores and also choking top scores. but a great hdhr player and made an OMT debut by winning the 3rd place!
<3:wuhua> migrated to tablet and index ring club, right after getting used to it, he set a new malaysian record. Though this year his progress is kinda slow, but he still deserve the top 3.
<4:ShaneLiang> i fucking love this guy's playstyle. extremely all rounded, good aim, fairly speedy and a nm1 elite!! his performance in tournament is so gooooooodddddd (im willing to fanboy this guy)
<5:Inugami Korone> dude's unbanned and set some crazy scores and made history with ROAD OF RESISTANCEEEEEEEEEE!! definitely deserve top 5
<6:Shimon> fast aim, and zoom zoom. (feeling like he could be the next wuhua)
<7:Hachune Miku> this guy climbs faster than a monke in leaderboard. fast singletap person man finger aim good stamina also nice yes yes
<8:Tzero> Tone (all rounded and joined owc)
<9:ClawViper> revived by AOT and OMT, joined OWC, old but GOLD.
<10:Addam> malaysian merami zoom zoom nyoom
<end>
Honourable Mentions:
  1. Zygody (he won a badge this year and in owc roster !!!)
  2. Kynexiz (pooped out scores and 600pp !!)
  3. ALtist (RAISE MY DISWORD)
  4. not_aweeb (tech GOD, in owc roster)
  5. Reinaru (hdhr wowowow)
  6. Chizu-Kun (all rounded wowowow)
  7. Changed (from snail to speedy zoom zoom vrooom cant believe i beat this guy in OMAT)
  8. Auxuelus (speedy zoom zoom vrooom)
  9. MyScoreSucks (his scores doesn't suck)
  10. vernonlim (OMT #2)
  11. Cookiwiz (good aim)
  12. [ Akeno ] (good aim)
wooper good yes
not_aweeb
<start:not_aweeb>
<1:wuhua> Good HD skills. Good aim. Good tech. Good alt. Good reading. Good precision. Insane tourney performance. Very good player.
<2:Rampax> Very fast player. Speedy player. High skill ceiling on aim. Can tap very fast. Good HR. Pop off recently on a bunch of speed maps wtf.
<3:Shaneliang> Really good aim. Able to play everything. Super well rounded. Good tourney players. High aim skill ceiling. Can hit spaced stream brrrrrr too.
<4:seabee> ẃ̸̠͎̒̚e̴͙͐͑́͐n̴̬̑͊̾̓w̵̲̘͉̙̓̓͒́ë̶̙́̂i̵̭̦̒͝g̶͙̈ţ̵͕̝̹͐̏̈́̽n̴̹̳̆̐͑͜w̴̲̒̿͘e̴̯͔͐̿ụ̵̞̬͂͆n̶̨͎̬͋g̸̝̰̩̙͑͊̆t̸̺̓͋u̸̢̦͚͙͛̎̂́w̵̨̲̖̄́ą̵̘͇͌ͅr̴͈̓g̵̝̃́͠ų̵̩̫̃͒̊ ̶̹̬̭̼̎͑́͘i̶̡̢̬̯̿͘à̵̦͜ͅw̸̨̲̯̼̓̔̓͝h̷̞̤͈͗̐͝͝ẽ̶͎̹̩͊ͅu̴͚͎̞̿̃ḯ̵̦͍͓́͋͌g̵͓̹̏̃͝f̶̡͉̳̪̓̀h̷̯͖̩͕͝a̴̼͍̳̖̅͂w̸̗̺̆̆͆e̸̖͉̓͗̑u̸̜͍̻͌̏͜i̵̮̗̎̈́͝ ̵͙͐f̷̺̪̐͌̔h̶̢̆̏̕ų̵̣̱͛̾̎͐á̴̩̘͓̊͜ì̸͙̺͍̊͗̽ͅs̵̝̍ͅf̶̖͌̋ ̶͉͆v̷̹̝͕͋̒̇͘h̴̺͒͊u̸̝͖͈̠͑̚i̴̮̪̋̑͋̈a̶̡͂̋̊̍f̵̱̫͙̅̅̄s̶̳̞̝̥͒͗ḩ̶̩̃̄͑̚v̷̡͖͉̳̈́͊̅̓ ̵̛̤̻̈́̍͋ù̶̧̝͉̈́͝i̶̖͇̜͖͠ä̷̦̤͇̹̒s̴̩͎̠͌͑̊͌i̶̡̱̳͑v̷͙̮̉ĥ̶̼̄̈̕w̷̛̛̫̆̌ḋ̸̘͙͓͂̅ụ̷̪͒i̸͔̫̭͎̒̽͘͝h̷̖͍̩̗͑̚ ̵̣̀͋̓̊ẃ̴̡͈̓̽̌È̵̙̯̫͈Ì̴̳͍̻̔̈́̀
<5:Inugami Korone> Fucking crazy HR / NM. Improved on DT too. Good consistency. SD players. Insane stream skill. Insane aim. Tourney ban Sadge.
<6:Shimon> Insane DT player. Insane speed. Insane reaction. Insane aim. One of the best speed aim in the country and also high AR reading. Ultra insane speed stamina almost pass cycle hit DT and 3 miss DT sasageyo.
<7:Altist> Insane tech. Insane Aim. Insane Stream. Insane HD. Insane Playar. Insane consistency. Harumachi 4mods player.
<8:Hachune Miku> Nice aim. Nice speed aim. Nice stamina. Nice aim. Nice speed. Nice.
<9:vernonlim> Nice finger kontol. Nice aim. Nice reading. Nice tourney. Nice HD. Nice alt. Nice tech. Nice.
<10:haruchi> THE RETURN OF THE GOD. MEGA BPM STAMINA DEATH METAL PLAYER. SIGHTREAD 1xSB YOUR DISPOSAL. THE LEGEND
<end>

Honorable mentions:
Addam
Myscoressucks
Reinaru
Cookiwiz
Tzero
Clawviper
Kynexiz
Zygody
Chizu-kun
Yaiman