It´s a great idea!
I hope your try the best
I hope your try the best
Are you going to be using System.Drawing for graphics?
Kagurame wrote:I cant develop with c#... I can read it (mostly), but not more ._.
And vb I had learned it since 2 years... ^-^
But if I really need help, i´ll ask here or in an vb forum ^-^
Any wishes for the software?
Why not just preview in osu! then?
XinCrin wrote:In my opinion, I would like the option to add a section where we can see a betmap with skin created, to see if the skin looks good while you're playing or not
- Fixed UserSettings-CrashIts available here: http://www.kagurame.bioside.de
- Fixed ForceUpdate (button with no text in Options)
- Added new Grafik Engine (No lags while hovering some elements, better caching and faster view of graphics)
- Added Listed-Section (Listing all file names of a skin to change them at once)
- Added mouse selection list (not designet yet)
- Added change mouse cursor
- Added file loading routine (its showing some numbers if it finnished, this is for debugging)
- Added a view of the current action (in the upper left corner of the application)
How to test?
Click Options, the blocked elements will be unblocked (its a bug at this time )
Click "Listed", then "Button1" (no name at this moment, its only for testing)
Select a new cursor (Click into the right center to be able to scroll in your mouse buttons, auto select doesnt works this time)
- New Updater (the old updater will delete all files in subfolders)The update is uploading to the server and should be available in a few minutes.
- Removed some debug code
- Reading skin files from Skins and Songs folder
- Fixed bug with wrong application path for osu!
- Saving you osu! directory in user settings now
- Fixed rare crash while initializing cursor selection
- Added first try of designing mouse cursor selection
If you get a message box, you can ignore this message.
This messages will be added in overview later with functions to fix the reported problem.
I could guide you through using GitHub, it's really easy to set up projects there and keeping them up-to-date.
Kagurame wrote:Thanks for the link.
But i´m developing under Ruby now, and a good code base if programmed and functionally (i only dont understand github xD), so i dont need the dite at the moment. But thanks
Can u teach me? if it's okay with you
Kagurame wrote:if you want to learn a bit i could show you ruby, its really easy to use.
If you understand ruby than you could help if you want