forum

Skin display problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiora
Hello everyone, i have a problem with the skin that i downloaded, when i start osu in 1024x768 resolution (i cant change the resolution due to my monitor) i cant see the full display of the skin, is there any way to tweak the skin setting and make it fully visible?

https://prnt.sc/u1xsh3 [thats a screenshot of the skin in 1024x768]
RockRoller
You are using a 16:9 skin on a 4:3 monitor. It isn't easily possible to make it compatible, if would need a decent amount of editing. The Ranking-panel and pause/fail screen most likely are also beyond broken I assume.

You technically can edit all of the images to fit, however there is not a lot of documentation and templates for 4:3 skinning
Topic Starter
Shiora

RockRoller wrote:

You are using a 16:9 skin on a 4:3 monitor. It isn't easily possible to make it compatible, if would need a decent amount of editing. The Ranking-panel and pause/fail screen most likely are also beyond broken I assume.

You technically can edit all of the images to fit, however there is not a lot of documentation and templates for 4:3 skinning
Got it, im just gonna edit then, thx!
RockRoller
If you end up having more questions I would recommend you to either PM me directly or join skinship. Getting a reply on the forums can take quite some time sometimes.