forum

The thread of Papercrafts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gaph2000
I don't know how many osuers are ino this, but I like papercrafts, and I thought I'd share some that I've done. I've got > 9000 of them, only 2 were ever finished. One was Spongebob's house, which my little brother ripped, the other was the mailbox from Wind Waker, which I just finished now :D.

Also, If you want to request a papercraft either for you, or for me to make, ask away, but try to limit them to game related ones, cause I rip them from games ;) Also no high-poly stuff. N64 / Some Gamecube only.

lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Daru
Papercraft is one of those things that I always go "I need to try to make that" when I see it, but then are too lazy/get distracted and never end up making something cool. :/

Though, paper children look a little easier to do, so I may attempt one of those in the near future.
http://safebooru.donmai.us/post?tags=pa ... ult=Search

Download: Sakakibara Yui - Himitsujikake no apple (merchat7) [eldnL].osu
Topic Starter
gaph2000
OK, I am now officially making a papercraft of (almost) every trophy in Brawl, complete with trophy stand, and a little description card! Starting with the Motion Sensor Bomb. I haven't found the model for the Trophy stand yet, but it's commin'

Loginer

Daru wrote:

http://safebooru.donmai.us/post?tags=paper_child&searchDefault=Search
That reminds me: Why, WHY is there no good software for augmented reality? I want to poke tiny characters in real-time. D:
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby

gaph2000 wrote:

OK, I am now officially making a papercraft of every trophy in Brawl
See you in 2011.
lukewarmholiday

JarJarJacob wrote:

gaph2000 wrote:

See you in 2011.
Something I can agree with
Topic Starter
gaph2000

JarJarJacob wrote:

gaph2000 wrote:

See you in 2011.
D: you changed my words! I specifically said "almost", meaning only 9/10ths of the trophies :P
Jarby
Topic Starter
gaph2000

JarJarJacob wrote:

gaph2000 wrote:

D: you changed my words! I specifically said "almost", meaning only 9/10ths of the trophies :P
See you in the fourth quarter of 2010.
See you then!
Pokebis
Neo@lex
awp should do pippi.
5ku112
An64fan
Gaphy, is your work on deviantART? It should be. :)
Topic Starter
gaph2000
Isn't Deviantart just for drawings, paintings and stuff like that?
An64fan
Nope! There's categories for stuff like crafts and the such as well.

And seriously, I've seen everything from paintings to ringmail to digital art to various crafts. Seriously, save for music, if it can be considered art, it's there. :D
Ivalset
For the love of god, keep it off of deviant art. There is nothing deviant about papercrafts.
Pokebis
LuigiHann
I request/demand EBA papercraft! NDS version models would be fine :D
show more