forum

Horie Yui - Hikari (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kawayi Rika
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2012년 12월 16일 일요일 at 오전 12:13:53

Artist: Horie Yui
Title: Hikari (TV Size)
Source: Inukami!
Tags: cRyo[iceeicee] alacat opening
BPM: 144
Filesize: 13981kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. alacat's Easy (2.24 stars, 91 notes)
  2. cRyo's Hard (4.89 stars, 218 notes)
  3. Normal (4.12 stars, 134 notes)
  4. Rika (5 stars, 351 notes)
Download: Horie Yui - Hikari (TV Size)
Download: Horie Yui - Hikari (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 35th Ranked beat map.

Dec 6, 2012 ~ My 2 years in osu :3 ~ Cute Skin by sherrie__fay.

Rika(Insane),Normal by me.

Hard by cRyo[iceeicee].

Easy by alacat.
Scorpiour
/me hugs Kawayi Rika
LKs
Despiting all the mistakes you've made and any other adverse influences caused by you

You are still an ardent, helpful and energetic person who has contributed pretty a lot to the mapping&modding community

Nobody can deny your tremendous input on modding maps and great assistance provided by you alone with hundreds of hours of your time being spent

You trid your best to keep yourself zealous even you had been being suffered from negative comments. So you're still one of the most noteworthy staff members ever

Best wishs to you :3

and you lost all your kds
Nymph
加 油
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Sure

(。♋‸♋。)
cRyo[iceeicee]

Scorpiour wrote:

/me hugs Kawayi Rika
x.x
YTYuyu
LKs is right, don't let these comments bring you down. you did whatever you can to help out in the mapping community. i'd help you out but i guess it's too late to do that orz. even though we had rough times, you're still special to me because of the number of maps you did, and how much you contributed to the mapping community. i wanna see the Rika i met. the one who enjoys to mod and map no matter what people say, not this one because it'll worry a lot of people that are close to you, especially me...
NoHitter
Keep on keeping on Rika! :)
S_Wings
Well, i don't know you so much yet but i think i understand what's going on here, i think you have to ignore this comments and keep on your work in the staff, and very people close to you will be very sad if they see you like this...

So please keep on!
haha5957
I have to 300% agree with her userpage

cheer up~
xsrsbsns

Scorpiour wrote:

/me hugs Kawayi Rika
~
Konei
Well, me and many others can say, that you helped community really much ~
Would have liked to see you keeping up the work but, well ok :3

Good luck then, whatever you will do ~
BeatofIke
:(
Stefan
I accept the fact that you helped a big Part of the osu! Communtiy with your suggestions and your Mods. And the Fact that you actually never learned the english Language, changed my opinion to you for a bit. However, to be honest: Your Skills aren't far/good enough for the MAT position. And I personally thinks that you bubble sometimes after Sympathy.

Before anyone says that it isn't right or start flamming over me, let me say that this is my Opinion. I don't care how you think about her. I just gave my honest opinion to Rika. Good Luck, whatever you gonna do in the future.
No_Gu
恩不多说啥了。加油吧
hoLysoup
<3 you
LQA20Ans
You worked very hard as a MAT. Everybody knows that.

Cheer up Rika!

Weez
Learn from your mistakes and move on, simple as that. Take all bad criticisms and just use that as constructive criticism and just learn from your mistakes and move on. Wish you the best of luck with everything Rika
x847606653
blissfulyoshi
I feel really bad about not supporting you as much as I should have, so I wish you the best of luck.
To cheer up, have a video: http://www.puu.sh/1y40p
DarknessAngel
看到妳射的那些星,不知怎的讓我覺得很難過 (透漏了妳自暴自棄和想發洩的心情)
加油啊,支持妳
Fumika

xsrsbsns wrote:

Scorpiour wrote:

/me hugs Kawayi Rika
~
~ Cheer up !
Andrea
I don't know what to say, you've helped this community really much and you won't be forgotten, at least by me.

Keep up the good work Rika, you're a great person!
Stefan
lol Andrea no BAT anymore :O
meiikyuu
_Azusa_
Please don't go away :o
Suimya
Well i know you dislike me a bit but.... But i dont care what people think of you but. I just know one thing that you are good person and i dont think of as bad person so. I hope you feel better soon or I wish you good luck in what you'll do..... (btw dont be made at what all people say because they dont know you, there many people that cares about you here like me and other once too)

I guess that's all i want to say~ I just hope you feel better soon~ osu needs moe Rika QAQ
mintong89
osu need moe rika 0.0/
Topic Starter
Kawayi Rika
Thanks very much guys T_T

I'll feel get better ~
Snowy Dream
日卡2周岁快乐=v=
Quilt
good luck
Makar
Just look at what has happened to the others that have been in your position. If you really try things will go the way you want eventually.
xsrsbsns
SPOILER
19:12 xsrsbsns: 00:38:448 (2,3,4) - 这个太近(1)了觉得
19:13 xsrsbsns: 00:23:240 (2,3,4) - http://puu.sh/1zkWA ?
19:14 Kawayi Rika: 00:23:448 (3) - 这个往后挪1/4?
19:15 xsrsbsns: 00:23:448 (3) - delete // 00:23:657 (4) - 移前
19:15 xsrsbsns: (just suggestion)
19:16 xsrsbsns: delete and move front*
19:17 Kawayi Rika: 00:23:761 -
19:17 Kawayi Rika: 这加个note 怎么样
19:18 xsrsbsns: 我不鼓励这么做:<
19:19 Kawayi Rika: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/521888
19:19 Kawayi Rika: 我改成这样了
19:19 Kawayi Rika: 00:38:032 (1) - 还有这个也往左移动了
19:19 xsrsbsns: 嗯~
19:20 xsrsbsns: 01:24:282 (1) -
19:20 xsrsbsns: 这个节奏会难捉