forum

How to make a skin with Mac? Im having problems.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
moosekid
I dowloaded the template and tried making a cursor, then replaced the cursor file with my design as "cursor.png", just like the old one. However, the template on the skin stayed the same when putting it in the skins folder. One thing to mention is that my version of osu! is running via Wine since im on Mac. Anyone have any fixes, or did I do something wrong?
[illogical]
I normally edit the template file straight out of the skin in Paint.net so when i save it there is basically no chance of a typo in the file name.

Osu will need to restart for changes to take effect if you have not done so already. If you already have, I'm afraid i dont know how to help with that.
RockRoller

iIIogicaI wrote:

Osu will need to restart for changes to take effect if you have not done so already. If you already have, I'm afraid i dont know how to help with that.
You don't have to restart to reload your skin, you can also switch to another skin and switch back in the skin selector or press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S (there probably is a shortcut for this on mac aswell)
Topic Starter
moosekid

iIIogicaI wrote:

I normally edit the template file straight out of the skin in Paint.net so when i save it there is basically no chance of a typo in the file name.

I have tried restarting osu!, when editing the skin, as well as making sure there are no typos in the file, as well as it being in the direct spot the old file was, I know that doesn't matter a lot, but I made sure to do so anyways. So I don't know what the problem could be.