forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
eldiax
This is working excellent. Thank you!
-Mephisto
Worked very fine, but what is a "unexpected EOF" error?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Jin_Back7 wrote:

Worked very fine, but what is a "unexpected EOF" error?
Assuming you're talking about the non-fatal error out of ffmpeg that pretty much flashes past during the process, that's either because GLC isn't gracefully closed (recording is stopped with a sigkill because I'm crazy :P), or it's just a bug in glc-play. Either way it has no effect on anything.
Lightyear8684
For two days I've been getting this message when trying to upload the video D:

SPOILER
Game servers are too active (osu!record makes them lag like fuck), please try again later when there is < 15 players/server.

Is it just me?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Lightyear8684 wrote:

For two days I've been getting this message when trying to upload the video D:

SPOILER
Game servers are too active (osu!record makes them lag like fuck), please try again later when there is < 15 players/server.

Is it just me?
No that applies to everyone. My community's gameservers take priority over osurecord (both literally, and in terms of cpu priority). Hence allowing osu!record to be used when they are significantly active would result in lag for people playing on the TF2 etc. servers, as well as a jerky video from osu!record.

Any time outside the hours 16:00 - 01:00 GMT should be grand
Vyse86
Just tested it and it works well. I was a bit worried because the live feed showed an error message saying "osu! is not running at the moment or something went horribly wrong" twice during the process of recording, but the video came out fine in the end. This is especially useful for me because I can't record audio on my notebook, so I'm unable to make my own videos.

That being said, I probably shouldn't block the server from being used by anyone else unless I have something that is actually worthy of being uploaded to youtube :oops:
Fenek Alfa
Erm...

At 2:37 something goes wrong for a few seconds
I remember seeing something like "failcheck" in the recordning console
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Fenek Alfa wrote:

Erm...

At 2:37 something goes wrong for a few seconds
I remember seeing something like "failcheck" in the recordning console
I've seen that in a few recordings, nothing that can be done really, it's a server and CPU spikes are to be expected. Unfortunately raising osu's cpu or io priority any higher is not feasible
Stwiker
Just used this, works out great. Thanks so much for this! :)
ieb
It seems to be broken :: Querying osu! api for map info... ID -1... Difficulty 0... Not found, trying ar
tist/title match... Matches more than one. (map too old or too new or not ranked
?)

I've tried for 10+ replays (all ranked) but it still displays this.
JesusYamato
What kind of dedicated server gave you this onboard gpu?
Zare

Darkimmortal wrote:

.osk support is in the pipeline
I would love this.

Also:

;_;
Kin
wow nice concept ~
it's work with unsubmitted map ?
-Ryosuke

Kin wrote:

wow nice concept ~
Well, nope but I agree, that is a nice concept but for weird reasons it doesn't works anymore for me. D:
Zare

-Kamui- wrote:

Kin wrote:

wow nice concept ~
Well, nope but I agree, that is a nice concept but for weird reasons it doesn't works anymore for me. D:
Same here, I tried two different replays, buuuuut...
Lightyear8684
Same here, can't upload any replies.. :|
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
The undocumented api I was using for map info has been altered/removed/broken, will see what I can do
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
All working again :)
Ca Calne
i have a problem... i cant record unsubmitted and unrankable maps ;A;
jesse1412

Ca Calne wrote:

i have a problem... i cant record unsubmitted and unrankable maps ;A;
They aren't on the server.
Villani
" osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording h
as been aborted to save resources. This is 99% likely to be a problem on your en
d, not a bug in osu!record. In most cases the map has been updated since the rep
lay was recorded, so the replay is no longer playable. If, after updating the ma
p to the latest version, you can playback the replay on your own osu!, then this
can be reported as a bug.

sh-4.2# "

The replay works just fine on my end.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

villAni wrote:

" osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording h
as been aborted to save resources. This is 99% likely to be a problem on your en
d, not a bug in osu!record. In most cases the map has been updated since the rep
lay was recorded, so the replay is no longer playable. If, after updating the ma
p to the latest version, you can playback the replay on your own osu!, then this
can be reported as a bug.

sh-4.2# "

The replay works just fine on my end.
Then that map can't be recorded, probably because the server copy is out of date (assuming yours isn't). There's no way I can check for that or do anything about it.
Saturnalize
Graphic looks like having a faster response imo. . . +1 ~ 2 to it maybe?

This is only suggestions, but could you make it with personal skin?

Works great ilysm Darkimmortal
Ca Calne
Querying osu! api for map info... ID 46502... Difficulty 154046... Not found, t
rying artist/title match... Not found. (map too new or not ranked?) (if you're s
ure it's ranked, it was probably never included in a pack, some maps weren't for
some reason)

sh-4.2#

cant record unrank

;A; ;A; ;A; ;A; ;A;
Zare
suggestion:
How about adding the option to use visual settings? I know these aren't included in .osr's, but maybe you could add some toggles on the osu!record page determining which visual settings are supposed to be used while recording the replay

Dunno if that's hard, or even impossible, to add, but I'd like it :>
teamen

Zarerion wrote:

suggestion:
How about adding the option to use visual settings? I know these aren't included in .osr's, but maybe you could add some toggles on the osu!record page determining which visual settings are supposed to be used while recording the replay

Yeah, like he always says, his gameservers are on a much higher priority.
Having any visual settings toggled on will likely make it lag, and possibly affect his players on the servers.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Zarerion wrote:

suggestion:

the gpu isn't physically capable of running it at any higher settings or resolution, presumably because of the directx-opengl wrapper overhead since osu!'s native opengl mode is broken on wine.
Zare
Wouldn't disabling Video's or SB's reduce graphical requirements instead of raising them?
Talking about the map-specific Visual settings that appear when playing a map.
theramdans
Why cant I upload any replays??
The site says that :Game servers are too active (osu!record makes them lag like fuck), please try again later when there is < 15 players/server.
Ca Calne

Rzax wrote:

Why cant I upload any replays??
The site says that :Game servers are too active (osu!record makes them lag like fuck), please try again later when there is < 15 players/server.
refresh the page and upload again :D
Ca Calne
i guest this will be the problem since the latest patch coming..

Note: osu! is crashing on startup for some reason since latest update, will look into this when I get a chance.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Yeah I don't really know how to fix this now

Getting this error when running osu through glc-play (and only through it, works fine otherwise) since one of the recent updates

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #gk.#hk.#LZ(Boolean )
at #gk.#hk.#KZ()
at #gk.#hk.#iq()
at #Tc.#Zc.#iq()
at #Gn.#In.#iq()
at #Tc.#Zc.#gs()
at #Gn.#aJb.#Ljb(String )

Obviously need unobfuscated exe for the stack trace to be intelligible
primrose
Hope fixed soon :( I want to upload replays
alxnr
Suggestions (In the gallery):
-Add pagination. It's a pain to load all the images ;_;
-Add search filters: Songs name and period of date submitted/recorded for example

Good job!
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Working again, must have been a system/wine issue because I changed nothing besides rebooting
Zare
Yay :)
Thanks a lot Dark ^^

Also, let's get back to my suggestion to enable the viusal settings:

Zarerion wrote:

Wouldn't disabling Video's or SB's reduce graphical requirements instead of raising them?
DJ Angel

Zarerion wrote:

I'm not sure about this. Visual Setting have the requirement of a previous play to change settings, not really sure how it works on replays.

But even so, this should be optional, I'm pretty sure there are many people who use this service not because they can't record on their pc's, but yes because they want to record with video or sb, which ends up lagging their pc's(like me).
Kin
I don't know why, My replay success for upload, but for upload it on my youtube account, that say : "Fatal error"
There is a problem with my youtube account ?

Edit : I've got something like this
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Kin wrote:

I don't know why, My replay success for upload, but for upload it on my youtube account, that say : "Fatal error"
There is a problem with my youtube account ?

Edit : I've got something like this
The actual error just above that (NoLinkedYoutubeAccount) means you have not registered your google account to upload videos to youtube

I believe you need to go here: https://www.youtube.com/create_channel
Kin

Darkimmortal wrote:

The actual error just above that (NoLinkedYoutubeAccount) means you have not registered your google account to upload videos to youtube

I believe you need to go here: https://www.youtube.com/create_channel
Oh okay
thank you :)
show more