1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +150
show more
posted
How about an achi for getting an equal aumont of 300s, 100s and 50s on a map? Or maybe just 300s and 100s to make it a bit easier.
posted
The current achievements are boring and only for standard, please add some more that also include CtB/Taiko/Mania. I would also like to ask why the beatmap-pack achievements only include standard, seems silly to me!
posted

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

The current achievements are boring and only for standard, please add some more that also include CtB/Taiko/Mania. I would also like to ask why the beatmap-pack achievements only include standard, seems silly to me!
As far as i know its because the achievements were implemented when the other three mods did not exist yet. So the real answer would be that the devs have been really lackluster in making new achies during the past four or so years.
posted
too lazy too read all so sorry if something was already said.

1. Beat a rank with mod with one less mod at the same acc e.g. beat a DT+HR+HD with DT+HR (are you a wizard?)
2. reach a certain spm ~470 (Drill)
3. Pass a map with never having full HP Bar (Survivor)
4. Get no 50s(and 100s) but misses on a map (Bad Luck)
5. Fail a map because of a spinner (Duuh...)
6. Full singletap a certain bpm, 120, 130, 140, 150... bpm; map has to contain 1/4 notes, (Fierce Finger lv1, lv2...)
7. get 5 achievents in one day(Achievent Hunter)
posted

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

The current achievements are boring and only for standard, please add some more that also include CtB/Taiko/Mania. I would also like to ask why the beatmap-pack achievements only include standard, seems silly to me!
already added something to the OP about adding beatmap achievements to work with the other game modes as well.

TheLukay wrote:

too lazy too read all so sorry if something was already said.
1. Beat a rank with mod with one less mod at the same acc e.g. beat a DT+HR+HD with DT+HR (are you a wizard?)
2. reach a certain spm ~470 (Drill)
3. Pass a map with never having full HP Bar (Survivor)
4. Get no 50s(and 100s) but misses on a map (Bad Luck)
5. Fail a map because of a spinner (Duuh...)
6. Full singletap a certain bpm, 120, 130, 140, 150... bpm; map has to contain 1/4 notes, (Fierce Finger lv1, lv2...)
7. get 5 achievents in one day(Achievent Hunter)
1, 4 and 5 sound interesting. 6 won't work since you can just bind 2 keys together to make it look like singletapping. as for 7. there was an idea to have an achievement counter (16/45 or something like that). having achievement titles like Achievement Hunter might work better for that.
2 and 3 i don't really agree with.
posted

deadbeat wrote:

TheLukay wrote:

7. get 5 achievents in one day(Achievent Hunter)
as for 7. there was an idea to have an achievement counter (16/45 or something like that). having achievement titles like Achievement Hunter might work better for that.
I'm not opposed to the general idea of an "achievement hunter" title, but please make it based off of total achievement count, not off of achievements unlocked in a single day. It would be a missable achievement that way (Once you collect everything but 4 achievements there'd be literally no way of getting it until new ones are added), and those are stupid as fk.
posted
this is what i was referring to for those who didn't see it in the OP p/2234826
RBRat3 wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing this under general
posted
So I was thinking "there are a lot of nightcore maps, why aren't there Nightcore pack achievements (Nightcore Pack vol.1, Nightcore Pack vol.2, Nightcore Pack vol.3, Nightcore Pack vol.4)"
They're really common and they have a huge play count too, so that's why I think osu! needs Nightcore pack achievements.
Same for Vocaloid/Touhou pack achievements.
posted
Achievements were thought up with mania in mind:


  • FC at X keytaps/s per finger

    Play 10,000 autoconverted maps


Other Achievements:

  • Be watched X times

    Get largest PP from a map. (Not per map, largest overall)

    Be rank #1 for at least a day

    Get X favorites on any map

    Get X favorites on any skin (with the new skin system incoming :D)


Finally, allow achievements have a small counter on the corner of the icon like "x503" indicting how many times that achievement has been reached. This would allow a ranking of achievements. How this would help: Imagine browsing through this achievement ranking, filtering to only see which players got the most "Get X favorites on any map" or "Be watched X times". It would be interesting to see how many days in total player X was #1 or how many times a player got top PP, and this would allow such.
posted
I agree it would be cool to have new achievements in the game, since...eeeh...none were added since 2012... (There could be one more level to dedications of special modes (one more 0 at needed total hits))
posted
Nice idea
posted
Since I got a suggestion on Tech Support to freely bump this, I got two questions.

Can we get the Play Count applied to ALL modes, not osu!standard only? I mean like you can trigger this achievement by every mode.
I know we have one achievement per game mode in Dedication section, but it would fit more with X hits for every game mode AND the Play Count achievement applied to whichever mode you play.
It would also be nice if osu!standard had its own X-hits achievement.

Another thing, any plans on extending or changing the current achievements? I mean, the current count of hits for game modes is kinda... odd.
I think it would be better to keep the same values for every game mode, like this:
50,000 -> 100,000 -> 500,000 -> 1,000,000 -> 5,000,000 -> 10,000,000
Even 10 million hits is pretty common now, there are also people with more than 30 million hits (35 and more on standard, 50+ on taiko, 75 on osu!catch, 30+ on osu!mania).

We have so many players with enough high hit count, that we could change the current x-hits achievement to a brand new "rank" system. I guess that would be better than adding another badges.
Let's say we have 20 stages, starting from rank 20 to 1:
  1. Rank XX - 25,000
  2. Rank XIX - 50,000
  3. Rank XVIII - 75,000
  4. Rank XVII - 100,000
  5. Rank XVI - 250,000
  6. Rank XV - 500,000
  7. Rank XIV - 750,000
  8. Rank XIII - 1,000,000
  9. Rank XII - 2,500,000
  10. Rank XI - 5,000,000
  11. Rank X - 7,500,000
  12. Rank IX - 10,000,000
  13. Rank VIII - 12,500,000
  14. Rank VII - 15,000,000
  15. Rank VI - 17,500,000
  16. Rank V - 20,000,000
  17. Rank IV - 25,000,000
  18. Rank III - 30,000,000
  19. Rank II - 40,000,000
  20. Rank I - 50,000,000

so we either replace the existing achievements with a single badge showing our personal hit achievement rank or make new badges on each fifth rank, including first one, resulting in 5 badges in total for every game mode.

IMO, the dedication section needs a lot more achievements, as its name says.

[edit]
Ooooh, forgot about one thing. There should also be an achievement for the amount of SS / S ranks. Also for the silver ones.
PRETTY MUCH RELATED IMG:

We have 470~ beatmap packs, so assuming there are around 25 beatmaps packed on each one with an average of 4 difficulties, we can get at least 47,000 S/SS ranks + the mode specific beatmap packs, which will give around 50,000 (except osu!standard). That's a TRUE dedication :D
Not counting the approved packs, as they are mostly marathons, so it's around 500 difficulties.

Cheers for all the S hunters

sorry for the mess
posted

DarkStoorM wrote:

Since I got a suggestion on Tech Support to freely bump this, I got two questions.

Can we get the Play Count applied to ALL modes, not osu!standard only? I mean like you can trigger this achievement by every mode.
I know we have one achievement per game mode in Dedication section, but it would fit more with X hits for every game mode AND the Play Count achievement applied to whichever mode you play.
It would also be nice if osu!standard had its own X-hits achievement.

Another thing, any plans on extending or changing the current achievements? I mean, the current count of hits for game modes is kinda... odd.
I think it would be better to keep the same values for every game mode, like this:
50,000 -> 100,000 -> 500,000 -> 1,000,000 -> 5,000,000 -> 10,000,000
Even 10 million hits is pretty common now, there are also people with more than 30 million hits (35 and more on standard, 50+ on taiko, 75 on osu!catch, 30+ on osu!mania).

We have so many players with enough high hit count, that we could change the current x-hits achievement to a brand new "rank" system. I guess that would be better than adding another badges.
Let's say we have 20 stages, starting from rank 20 to 1:
  1. Rank XX - 25,000
  2. Rank XIX - 50,000
  3. Rank XVIII - 75,000
  4. Rank XVII - 100,000
  5. Rank XVI - 250,000
  6. Rank XV - 500,000
  7. Rank XIV - 750,000
  8. Rank XIII - 1,000,000
  9. Rank XII - 2,500,000
  10. Rank XI - 5,000,000
  11. Rank X - 7,500,000
  12. Rank IX - 10,000,000
  13. Rank VIII - 12,500,000
  14. Rank VII - 15,000,000
  15. Rank VI - 17,500,000
  16. Rank V - 20,000,000
  17. Rank IV - 25,000,000
  18. Rank III - 30,000,000
  19. Rank II - 40,000,000
  20. Rank I - 50,000,000

so we either replace the existing achievements with a single badge showing our personal hit achievement rank or make new badges on each fifth rank, including first one, resulting in 5 badges in total for every game mode.

IMO, the dedication section needs a lot more achievements, as its name says.

[edit]
Ooooh, forgot about one thing. There should also be an achievement for the amount of SS / S ranks. Also for the silver ones.
PRETTY MUCH RELATED IMG:

We have 470~ beatmap packs, so assuming there are around 25 beatmaps packed on each one with an average of 4 difficulties, we can get at least 47,000 S/SS ranks + the mode specific beatmap packs, which will give around 50,000 (except osu!standard). That's a TRUE dedication :D
Not counting the approved packs, as they are mostly marathons, so it's around 500 difficulties.

Cheers for all the S hunters

sorry for the mess
I really like a lot of these ideas. I agree we need more kind of ranking/grouping achievements that people can work towards unlocking the next rank.
posted
Now that we can talk about hush-hush, can we get a list of them to avoid duplicate requests?
posted
I think it'd be nice if combo achievements aren't strictly Standard only.
posted
getting x kudosu, getting x maps ranked, posting x posts, playing for x hours for specific gamemode, getting x ss
many possibilities, basically
posted
So, maybe an achievement/medal ranking? :D
posted
Top dog - hold 1# position for more than 1 week
King of the hill - hold 1# position for more than 2 months
I'm on top of the world - hold 1# position for more than 1 year

Hotly contested - retake the 1# position 4 times within a week on the same map (must be ranked)
posted
How about an achievement for getting X overall score on your profile as well as X amount of ranked score?(Could be 1,000,000,000, 10,000,000,000, 100,000,000,000, and 1,000,000,000,000 ranked score, and 10,000,000,000, 100,000,000,000, 1,000,000,000,000, and 10,000,000,000,000 overall/ unranked score.) These could be separated by gamemode as well. (Couldn't come up with names for these guys :C)

We have achievements for overall ranking, but what about for country ranking? (#1 in your country could be "Next stop, the world" for example)
posted
Still curious if peppy actually knows about this thread and the suggestions.
show more
Please sign in to reply.