forum

osu!mania score reset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
After a few weeks of testing and refining the scoring-specific aspects of osu!mania, we are ready to go live with the final online ranking! As a result, scores have been reset to ensure everything is played using the latest version on an even playing field. As always, if you find any issues please report them in the tech support forum ASAP.

Go get some high scores :).

Note: pp ranking will not be available until tomorrow, after I finish up the first day calculations!
Mercurial
Yey.
Aurele
Well, thank you for all your work peppy!

Now what I want to know: Who will be the proest osu!mania player!
Cristian
So far, so good.
Thanks.
Bites

Gabe wrote:

Well, thank you for all your work peppy!

Now what I want to know: Who will be the proest osu!mania player!
Entozer and Remilia-Scarlet I foresee battling for #1.

Remilia seems to have better timing for sure (100% shinsekai insane) but Entozer is way better at comboing the harder stuff! (freedom dive fc LOL)
ciceron_old
Полный идиотизм.
Kazuo
ikuuu!
finally
DJPop
Can I submit mania maps yet? :o
rickyboi

DJPop wrote:

Can I submit mania maps yet? :o
This.
hitori kun
yaay
Payakumbuh24
hikikomori_nico
:o
Exw
....Thanks peppy, that was great
Jayel
Nice, finally osu! mania is completely active!
Justykanna
Nice! Time to get my high scores!
BrokenArrow
I can already see the people with 800.000.000+ ranked score freaking out because they didn't know scores will be reset.
Hizashi Dai
At Last .. :D

Yeah ..!! 8-)
woc2006

BrokenArrow wrote:

I can already see the people with 800.000.000+ ranked score freaking out because they didn't know scores will be reset.
I asked them before and they know this.
JappyBabes
Am I supposed to be seeing 0.5x for all difficulty reducing, 1.0x for all difficulty increasing and 0.9x for all nK mods?
Topic Starter
peppy
There was a message at the beginning of playing every song mentioning scores would be reset. I don't think there will be any problems here.
show more