forum

How do I change the name above the health bar?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
turnip
I've never dabbled in skinning before and I just wanted to know how to change the name above the health bar in osu!standard. thanks.
RockRoller
you have to edit scorebar-bg. If you are lucky the author of the skin you are using included a psd files that allows you to simply edit the text, if not, you will have to edit the png
Neyoshiku

RockRoller wrote:

you have to edit scorebar-bg. If you are lucky the author of the skin you are using included a psd files that allows you to simply edit the text, if not, you will have to edit the png
I have skin with psd, how to change the text?
Zelzatter Zero
Open Photoshop (or any drawing program that supports .psd files), go to the text layer and edit whatever you want from there.
Myaimkaneki
Can I edit a name written beside the healthbar?
JustABeginner
Sure!
But I prefer you doing below or above the healthbar - depends on the position of it, in "scorebar-bg" file.
fahgu
I changed the text on the psd files and saved it, but when I loaded osu and played a map, my healthbar name remains unchanged, help.
Zelzatter Zero

fahgu wrote:

I changed the text on the psd files and saved it, but when I loaded osu and played a map, my healthbar name remains unchanged, help.
have you even save the element as .png? .psd ain't getting anywhere since it's not an image file.