forum

Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS - Want You Gone

posted
Total Posts
show more
blissfulyoshi
Easy:
01:37:240 (2) - this would probably look better if it was a curved slider that followed 1

Emdyion's Normal:
00:17:140 (3) - new combo for new line of lyrics?
00:48:040 (3) - ^?
01:03:640 (2,1) - it would look a little better if these 2 sliders did not overlap each other

Hard: fine

Collab Potato:
00:54:940 (4) - with this note being covered by almost every note before it, it looks like a mess imo
01:03:340 (1,2,3,1) - looking at the overlaps, it is not very symmetric, and I guess that is contributing to how it does not look as neat as it should (normally I find the pattern fine....)
01:27:640 (3,4) and 01:31:690 (2,3) - not exactly sure what type of thing you were trying to make with this overlap, but I don't think it turned out that well.

Ozzy's Portaikol: fine

==========================
Decent mapset. I didn't find much wrong (mostly just personal things), so call me back when you did the changes you want.
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
Pop again, now waiting on animask, Emdyion, and Lilac ~
Emdyion
Added blissfulyoshi's mod.

Fixed some of the hitsounds as well :P

Download: Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS - Want You Gone (SapphireGhost) [Emdyion's Normal].osu
Hamuko

Gooone?
Edit: Nvm, it's only in the subject, thought it was in the title too.
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost

Teta wrote:

Gooone?
Edit: Nvm, it's only in the subject, thought it was in the title too.
Title changing is pro. Also many thanks to Emdyion, now waiting on sir animask.
OzzyOzrock
Oh hey this is popped so, please capitalize the T in 'PorTaikol'. Otherwise I realized it doesn't stand out much
Charles445

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Oh hey this is popped so, please capitalize the T in 'PorTaikol'. Otherwise I realized it doesn't stand out much
Then you should probably also make the p lowercase
blissfulyoshi
Ranked!
That’s what I’m counting on.
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
Yaaay ~ thanks to everyone who has helped me and this beatmap along its way to ranking, it means a lot to me. So yeah, enjoy this and stuff!

SPOILER

OzzyOzrock wrote:

By the way we settled that it looks better without the capital T.
OzzyOzrock
MY MY AND

CHERRY PIE
CHERRY PIE
CHERRY PIE
AAAH
Charles445
Took long enough :P
Zelos

Charles445 wrote:

Took long enough :P
Haneii
Portaikol? lol, okay :)
-kevincela-
HELL YEEEEEEEEEAH! D:
NoHitter
Finally.
Hamuko
Yay.~
Katsuri
GRATZ :D
Sleep Powder
Sorry I took so long. :(
Emdyion
WOOT IT GOT RANKED XD
Gonzvlo
Finally this is ranked! Congrats Cake <3
ShadowzI_old
Just wanted to give you guys a background video. The video includes a typography animation by Fellini plus the original GLaDOS video. Pretty cool if you ask me.
AFter you download the file just extract the rar to the Want You Gone song and rename the .osb to the songs name
example on Osu the song is listed as "Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS - Want You Gone (-insert cake maker-)" so the osb file has to be "Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS - Want You Gone (-insert cake maker-).osb"
enjoy =P http://www.mediafire.com/?secpp5wy5g2g6jd

Skin by Loofah should be on here if you want more tweaks
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6241&st=0&sk=t&sd=a