posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
eh I'll give it a shot
/in
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Game won't start until Sunday, since I'm not home and the roles are on a notepad on my other computer. Roles will be sent out late sunday.
foulcoon
Should have started it now while I have nothing better to do! lol
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

foulcoon wrote:

Should have started it now while I have nothing better to do! lol
I really want to, but these mind games are kinda complex and I can't do anything without my notes. :(
akrolsmir
Google docs is your friend?
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

akrolsmir wrote:

Google docs is your friend?
I should, shouldn't I? I might start storing stuff.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Delayed until tomorrow due to unforseen circumstances.
Rantai
Confirmed.
SYSEN
confirmed
Quaraezha
Confirmed.
foulcoon
confirm
Sleep Powder
Confirmed.

Now that I know what the first MGM was like, I'm scared of my role in this one.
bmin11
Confirmed
akrolsmir
Confirmed.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
All but two have confirmed.

With 9 alive, it's 5 to cure or detect.

Deadline in 6 days.
rust45
Sup, guys, heard you liek mafia.
pieguyn
confirm~

I'm scared... :?
Sleep Powder
inb4roleclaim

Actually, we could/should assume that this MGM will be different than the previous.

We can't cure AND detect?

Oh right, we have a lie detector and some happy cure drugs.

I think we should use the lie detector before the drugs...

The killer doesn't know that they are the killer so everyone would be able to make a statement for the detector.

Only one of us is sane... that probably means all but one of our roles is actually correct.

Now... who knows how to use this lie detector?
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

animask wrote:

inb4roleclaim

Actually, we could/should assume that this MGM will be different than the previous.

The killer doesn't know that they are the killer so everyone would be able to make a statement for the detector.

Only one of us is sane... that probably means all but one of our roles is actually correct.

You can detect and cure, both just take votes. (ofcourseimightusethatforafuturegamenow)
foulcoon

animask wrote:

inb4roleclaim

from what i understand we can

right

no shit sherlock

but we can only use it on one statement per day and it wont work on obvious statements

no, that would mean that all but one of our roles is actually INCORRECT

I would assume we just vote posts
are you dumb or stupid?
akrolsmir
I'm guessing the killer will know their own identity pretty soon... I mean, they send in a night action, the person they targeted dies. So after day 1 we can hunt in something resembling a normal fashion.

Meanwhile let's try and come up with a statement that will be lie-detectorable and also produce helpful results- that's the only useful thing I can think of day 1. I would suggest "Is any one of these actually the killer regardless of what they believe: (5 random people)?" and we can narrow it down by binary searching. Of course this might be too obvious...
bmin11
It probably is and it may take more days then we normally detect (detecting scummy or key point holding posts etc etc)
Sleep Powder
My role requires 2 targets.

What now?
foulcoon

animask wrote:

My role requires 2 targets.

What now?
I take it you mean bus driver? Don't know if you're unable to claim or not. The presence of a bus driver might screw with determining our own sanity. If there is a bus driver in this game they probably shouldn't use their action on night one so we can all figure out what we're doing. I think a "no-drug" might be the best decision for today as well, but we do need to get the lie detector in action.
rust45
Agreed. Also, with my role I should be able to determine my sanity after night 1 easily.
SYSEN
i agree that we should vote for no lynch drug today, since we only get 3 vials.....
and there's pretty big chance that the lie detector won't really works well on the first day...
Rantai

foulcoon wrote:

I take it you mean bus driver? Don't know if you're unable to claim or not.

LadySuburu wrote:

However, you may claim any role you please, and explain the powers in any way you please.
Maybe.
Rantai
Also a no drug sounds logical at this stage, we really can't afford to use it up based on guessing. Especially when no one knows what they are for sure.

That damn lie detector better work.
akrolsmir
Now that we've established we're not curing day 1, anyone got ideas for questions?
Rantai
Not sure about the lie detector. (to be honest I bet it's faulty)

However, drawing on the other game's idea. Everyone with a night action should target set people. That way when the person dies we'll know who was targeting who.

What do you guys think?
bmin11
Well it would be hard for animask to figure his sanity since he would have to make two targets, why don't we lie detect his "My role requires 2 targets"?
bmin11
oh right what am I thinking. Confused between sanity and hidden role >_>;;
SYSEN
so the problem now is where to throw vote for the lie detector
since this is the first day... there's a big chance that someone might just go ridiculously posting something that makes him looks like a liar..
so we better think before taking action........
pieguyn
Hey, what roles can even be sane/insane/etc.? :? I don't know much about sanities, so I'm not sure which roles have them.

I'm all for a no drug at this stage because we can't really tell anything.

Actually, is "sane" as used in the first post even referring to specific roles? o.o Maybe it might mean something else, though I seriously doubt that's the case.
Rantai
I interpreted it to be the sane person will have the role the pm assigned them. The insane ones may or may not have the role that the pm assigned them.

Say I was assigned cop but am insane. I go to check someone and end up killing them. This means I am actually the killer and not a cop.
bmin11
Isn't sane and insane suppose to result in opposite? If you are insane cop, every mafia will turn out innocent and such. That's what I meant by "got confused between different and opposite". The role may be the same, but results in opposite, which means even by lie detecting and it gets a possitive from "I'm a cop" or "I'm a bus driver", the role could still act as insane.
rust45

bmin11 wrote:

Isn't sane and insane suppose to result in opposite? If you are insane cop, every mafia will turn out innocent and such. That's what I meant by "got confused between different and opposite". The role may be the same, but results in opposite, which means even by lie detecting and it gets a possitive from "I'm a cop" or "I'm a bus driver", the role could still act as insane.
Really, with this game, I wouldn't know what to expect, you can't really predict what the host is thinking. I think what Rantai said could be possible.

Anyway, I have a statement that I propose to check (just to get this rolling).

My role sends a message to someone else who I'll be able to ask if they got the message to confirm my sanity.
foulcoon
I think that's a possible statement but I'd like it revised. Does your role prevent you from role claiming?

Then again, when I was sensor in a previous I could not role claim and I also could not say that I wasn't allowed to claim. Just let me know.

Perhaps a better statement would be:

"rust45's role allows him to communicate privately with other players."
Rantai
My question is, where does that actually get us?
foulcoon

Rantai wrote:

My question is, where does that actually get us?
Good point. I guess all that would do is confirm rust's own state of sanity or insanity and we would have to blindly trust him. Though his description of his role doesn't really make it seem like he would be the killer?
show more