forum

IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle

posted
Total Posts
show more
Seibei4211
Clicking that download link is giving me an error message (404'd!) and osu!direct can't download it either. Full Submit?
Topic Starter
-SiN-
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
-SiN-
hmm.. is my score on the map too high?
of course i can beat the lunatic map...
asiaclonk
I'd say the short sliders can be fit to the voice, everything else got it's own flow, but that's fine I guess.
Easy to play once learned~

Download: asiaclonk - IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle [Hard] (20081031052305).osr

Topic Starter
-SiN-
thanks.. the very first version using short slider but i feel it doesn't match with the song.
the lunatic replay after last edit, not really in the mood playing osu! :D
[attachment=0:c3d9f]-SiN- - IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle [Lunatic] (20081101061334).osr[/attachment:c3d9f]
Seibei4211
First thing's first. Resnap all of the difficulties. They're not snapped for some reason. Second thing...every difficulty has the same slider velocity. Easy and Lunatic have the same slider velocity. What? In fact, every difficulty has the same difficulty settings. Easy and Lunatic have the same difficulty settings? Easy has maxed out HP Drain?! Are you high?! Also, the difficultys are really similar. Kinda like you just started with Lunatic and took notes away from it without adjusting any difficulty or slider settings... In case I'm not hinting at it enough, FIX IT. Also, make the breaks in Easy/Normal/Hard shorter. 15+ seconds is a little much.

Easy
00:38:77 (3) - Extend by 1/4 beat. (Unless you intended for it to not sync to the vocals or something. >.>)
00:41:77 (3) - ^
01:03:14 (3) - Hmm...maybe this slider should start 1/4 beat earlier, but end on the same spot. That's what it sounds like to me.
01:09:14 (3) - ^
02:14:03 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - You might wanna break up these combos since they're mostly only on every other beat.

Normal
00:38:77 (3) - Extend by 1/4 beat.
00:50:77 (3) - ^
00:53:77 (3) - ^
01:03:14 (4) - Hmm...maybe this slider should start 1/4 beat earlier, but end on the same spot.
01:09:14 (4) - ^
02:51:06 (2) - Move 1/4 to the right. At least I think it sounds better.
02:53:97 (2) - ^

Hard
00:03:15 (3) - Hmm...maybe this slider should start 1/4 beat earlier, but end on the same spot.
00:09:15 (3) - ^
00:14:22 (2) - Move 1/4 to the right.
00:38:77 (3) - Extend by 1/4 beat.
00:50:77 (3) - ^
00:53:77 (3) - ^
01:16:64 (9) - I don't think this is trying to sync to the vocals, so I don't think it's a problem.
01:26:77 (3,4) - No.
02:50:97 (2) - Move 1/4 to the right.
02:53:97 (2) - ^

Lunatic
00:14:22 (2) - Move 1/4 to the right.
00:38:78 (3) - Extend by 1/4 beat.
00:41:78 (3) - ^
00:50:78 (3) - ^
00:53:78 (3) - ^
02:31:65 (1,2) - Yeah, maybe spread these apart. It'd be fine if it was more predictable.
Topic Starter
-SiN-
tee he he... :lol:
don't be angry, sry :D does anyone bump on you?
CRAP.. why this is not snapped properly?! tiring job. :(

80% finished.. Someone! could you make the easy difficulty? i have no idea anymore and lot of works to do!!! :o
Mafiamaster
Doesn't it sound a tad bit early, just a bit? I suggest putting +10 ms on the offset. Just a suggestion from Mafiamaster :oops:
Topic Starter
-SiN-
AH.. Mafiamaster.. finally you bumped into this topic :)
I'll fix it ASAP+ adding normal diff.. i not confident with map placement, should i make it neater?
Nharox
Mafiamaster
That's for you to decide if u wanna make it neater, who knows, it might be good as it is. And I've already known about this map. I thought it was too good for any suggestions kind of like your Hakurei Jinja map! Well... I may have seen some errors.... xD
Topic Starter
-SiN-
Mafiamaster
I personally think it's the mods =x
But i'll check it out once I get home.

Download: Hayami Saori - Shiroi Kokoro (winber1) [senaya].osu
Topic Starter
-SiN-
bump ^^
Topic Starter
-SiN-
omg.. i feel abandoned :(
m980
Zerostarry
Revived!
Topic Starter
-SiN-
i was re-maked this.. wait till tomorrow! coz i have no internet right now T.T
jerieljan
Hm, I liked the old one better (especially Miracle-Hinacle [Hard], i played it probably more than 300 times in my lifetime, no joke!) but damn, this approach (the beats and the style) ain't bad either.

Now that I think about it, I always wondered why this map never received BAT praise back then. The latest (before the remake) was good enough to be ranked IMO.

Comments:
- Both versions :: Perfectly done. I can play to the beat, enjoy the near-death thrill and have fun when playing these. Truly addicting. Biggest good point is that it feels natural to the point that instinct alone is enough and yet, you're gonna end up playing catch-up while on these.

Bad side is, it may be daunting to the newer players. Youll have to make tolerable Easy and Normal modes...

- Both versions :: Depend too heavily on memorization but I must admit, it's fun as hell once the player understands how the maps work. Personally, i thought Lunatic (New) was ridiculous at first, then I played it a few times and then I grew to love it.

- Hard (old) was awesome, mind restoring it, pretty please? If you can, sync the beats according to Lunatic but retain the old style of spacing and beat size.

- I like this spacing tactic better. Keep it except for the easier modes.

Suggestions:
- [Lunatic] Halfway point seems daunting, try making everything onwards easier by a a bit. Having to restart due to failure at a far part is not fun (especially the series of 1/4 beats). You did maintain the style though so... add more elite beats i guess.?

- Make the slow / fast sliders obvious. Try giving it a consistent style since your slow sliders seem too hard to differentiate between the normal ones.

- Honestly, there's only a few room for suggestions, and I can't enumerate them. In my opinion, this is already good as it can get.

Summary:
- The maps have a steep learning curve and are for the experienced (strictly!). However, the maps are fun and addicting once you do manage to play the maps.
Topic Starter
-SiN-
Lesjuh
00:12:440 (12) - remove this nothe and it sounds better
00:24:721 (4) - This is a very nasty slider, make a wave slider of it or use BPM x1.0
01:12:440 (10) - ^^ - i know it's kinda part of the song but it really is better like this
02:25:659 - Ugly stack, respace the notes
02:38:971 (3) - move it to blue tick 3/4 and make it one tick shorter
02:41:971 - ^
02:50:971 (6) - ^
03:11:784 - Ugly stack

That's about it. There may be some 'issues' with overlapping wich I don't mind at all. SFG is more strict in that way.
This beatmap is really fun, now add some easier difficulties.
I'm making a hard difficulty.

BRIGHT SHINY STAR

oh yeah, I still have your old hard normal and easy difficulties. Tell me if you want them.
Lesjuh
There we go. I also put a kinda mixy part at the end.

Download: IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (-SiN-) [Lesjuh's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
-SiN-
lol.. thanks for the hard xD
mosluv
Aww, why'd you change Lunatic. Previous one was so much more fun.

*cries in lil corner* :cry:
WyndII

WyndII

Download: IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (-SiN-) [WyndII's Normal].osu
Lesjuh
Hey -SiN-, now find someone to make Easy and you have a collab map going here :D
Zodiark1020
Hey, nice beatmap! Anyway in lesjuh~hard you could use Kiai mode at 02:13:659 just for some more style :P
Star to this map anyway ^^!
I hope this map gets ranked soon...do your best :)
Lesjuh
Topic Starter
-SiN-

lesjuh wrote:

Zodiark1020 wrote:

Anyway in lesjuh~hard you could use Kiai mode at 02:13:659 just for some more style :P
U see, i hate kiai :( It's distracting and made me score A's in case of S' on hard beatmaps.

agreed :D
WyndII
omg, I used kiai mode at the beginning and the end. :o
Vieroz
Download: IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (-SiN-) [VieRoZ is Easier].osu

i don't know why, but my stars are in the lowest of all.....
check it out sin....
Mafiamaster
WyndII
Lesjuh
Gabi
fun!!! love all diffs ^^

starz*
Jerrysr
I like the song :D
Otium_old
Small tip, put in a "Lead-in" on normal, I wasn't prepaird when I started playing. @_@
(Plus that normal is kinda hard for me, but I guess I'm a noob on Osu!)

I'm not a proffesional map maker, but just some thoughts:
Hard:
2:14:784 (3 & 4)- Put a slider there insted, it sounds kinda weird when it's not there.
Just a suggestion, as I said, I'm not a pro at this.

Love this song though~
Alace
Awesome
show more